SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

5 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

She wasn’t the president. She gave a concession speech. And she certainly didn’t spend her days tweeting trying to incite an uprising over fraudulent claims of election fraud, damaging our own citizen’s trust in their government and the election process. 

And by the way, Russia (our global adversary) helped trump win. He knew about it, and people connected to him likely assisted their efforts. Hope that makes you feel good about your MAGA hat. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Kermit's Luck said:

She wasn’t the president. She gave a concession speech. And she certainly didn’t spend her days tweeting trying to incite an uprising over fraudulent claims of election fraud, damaging our own citizen’s trust in their government and the election process. 

And by the way, Russia (our global adversary) helped trump win. He knew about it, and people connected to him likely assisted their efforts. Hope that makes you feel good about your MAGA hat. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

Just now, Kermit's Luck said:

Russia!!!!  They only interfered once though.  Not this year...a true one and done.

1 minute ago, SiouxBoys said:

Do you see any difference in that being a response to an interviewer’s question three years after the election compared to what our lame duck president is doing?

57 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

When is the last time an American president refused to acknowledge the results of an election?

again, if this is legit the hammer should come down on the perpetrators. Until there is proof, this is all MAGA bs. 
edit to add: elect a reality show yahoo President, get a reality show...

Hillary

15 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

You are delusional.

From today......

Got a friend who's spouse is positive.  Asymptomatic but decided to get tested too...positive.

Have a staff member......sick as can be. Just wrecked. Goes to get tested...negative. 

Just now, Sioux>Bison said:

Trump better back up these claims or I am done with him in 2024. Tired of the nonsense if he thinks I’ll listen to him for 4 years without any proof and still vote for him he has another thing coming. Anyone else that follows him blindly is truly just one of the sheep, and I thought the Dems were the only ones with sheep......

This from a pro Trumper.....

He isnt going to run again and if he did, he wouldn't be the nominee anyway.

8 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

From today......

Got a friend who's spouse is positive.  Asymptomatic but decided to get tested too...positive.

Have a staff member......sick as can be. Just wrecked. Goes to get tested...negative. 

Wife and I both got covid tests. Positive. I lost smell and taste, she just lost smell. I can tell you the flu ( not the flu they test for) I had this spring was way worse than this COVID experience. Baby wasn’t tested due to the test being too traumatic but he is the one who had close contact. I wouldn’t want to be old and dumb right now and take the risk of getting it.....

3 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

He isnt going to run again and if he did, he wouldn't be the nominee anyway.

Oh he is running unless he gets convicted of a crime and goes to jail. There is no way he is going away with all his support. He would have more support than any other republican so we can’t say he won’t be the nominee.

1 hour ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Oh he is running unless he gets convicted of a crime and goes to jail. There is no way he is going away with all his support. He would have more support than any other republican so we can’t say he won’t be the nominee.

He will either be the president or own the media company, or maybe both, but

Trump isnt going to run in 2024 against heels.

He is not going to jail.

4 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

if this is what sidney has seen and she can prove it..........

After reading the filings and considering Trump is still letting Rudy argue in front of federal judges (in disastrous fashion) to prove his case, tough to buy its anything more than a money grab. If it wasn't, you'd think he'd use the money being donated to him for an actual defense instead of using it to pay off campaign debt. 

4 hours ago, sioux rube said:

Didn't take them long to change course and certify it. 

13 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

He is not going to jail.

He'll be 78. Not that he'd be successful if he ran, but he'll work other ways to pad his pockets.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Kermit's Luck said:

I'm now a blue voter (mostly out of being anti-red i.e. pro-environment, inclusion, etc - i do agree with some parts of the GOP platform), and I fully agree - if this is true and can be proven conclusively, it will be the biggest scandal of the modern era. All involved should see bars for the rest of their days. 

But what if it's not true? Is there a penalty for concocting BS and trying to throw a nation into turmoil over pride and a desire to stay in power?

Depends I guess? We had a concentrated effort by several entities the last 3-4 years consisting of spying, false fisa reports, a Russian hoax, a fraudulent impeachment and I don't anticipate anyone will be held accountable for that.

3 hours ago, Kermit's Luck said:

There was a pretty good reason the Clinton campaign didn't want to dive into the election results. 

1 hour ago, Frozen4sioux said:

He is not going to jail.

Many Romans CHEERED while Nero fiddled as Rome burned.  Many TRUMPERS cheer while Trump tries to burn down democracy - just so he can preserve his own "dignity" or "legacy" - HAH!

Trump GOLFS while he destoys and denies the transition - pitifully hiding in the white house carving his initials into white house furniture with a penknife and denying everything everyday at TAXPAYERS expense.  GO AWAY LEECH!  

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, gfNDfan said:

Many Romans CHEERED while Nero fiddled as Rome burned.  Many TRUMPERS cheer while Trump tries to burn down democracy - just so he can preserve his own "dignity" or "legacy" - HAH!

Trump GOLFS while he destoys and denies the transition - pitifully hiding in the white house carving his initials into white house furniture with a penknife and denying everything everyday at TAXPAYERS expense.  GO AWAY LEECH!  

He's golfing inside the white house? Dope.

• UNDBIZ locked this topic