SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

9 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

I realize you're trying to argue, but I don't think we've disagreed on most issues relating to the virus response.

Not arguing. We do agree on most of this nonsensical Covid BS.

46 minutes ago, homer said:

It’s very funny to read the bolded part coming from a dem. Replace Fox News with any other news outlet and it’s the playbook from the last 4 years of the democrats but now...... How many unnamed sources were quoted for “news” the last 4 years?

Do I think any of this changes anything no?  Is it odd the republicans really controlled the election yet lost he top ticket?  Yep.  Do I think Trump knows he needs to keep a base energized for Georgia elections and keep all eyes on how the votes are counted.  Absolutely. 

There's nothing odd about it.  This discrepancy obviously comes from the independent vote and perfectly illustrates the divide in our country where independents weren't given a choice of moderation.  Rep policy and Dem President were chosen this cycle.  More than ever independents didn't vote down party lines.       

And yea Trump needs to keep his base energized, hence his rhetoric and conspiracy theories.  It's unfortunate the Trump Trash  actually believe it and are too stupid to see the big picture.  That said, the equivalent nutcases on the Left aren't any better.

3 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

There's nothing odd about it.  This discrepancy obviously comes from the independent vote and perfectly illustrates the divide in our country where independents weren't given a choice of moderation.  Rep policy and Dem President was chosen this cycle.  More than ever independent didn't vote down party lines.       

And yea Trump needs to keep his base energized, hence his rhetoric and conspiracy theories.  It's unfortunate the Trump Trash  actually believe it and are too stupid to see the big picture.  That said, the equivalent nutcases on the Left aren't any better.

Calls for unity.......amazed no one answers.  

• Upvote 1

For argument sakes. I think I saw that approaching 80% think masks should be worn (or are helpful). I don’t remember. Could a case be made that the 20% that don’t wear masks should stay home and the rest go about business?

Again for arguments sake only. Me personally, I am torn and not smart enough to know what is real or fake anymore.

Just to keep the conversation going.

:)

we can’t shutdown. We should allow the younger to play sports

Just now, SiouxFan100 said:

No way for me to know if there was massive fraud in the election. Does seem very strange that it hasn’t panned out in court yet if there was.

So the party that told us for four years that the 2016 election was rigged by Russia in favor of Trump now want to tell us that questioning the legitimacy of this one is unpatriotic?  

1 hour ago, UNDBIZ said:

What science did I deny?  The science is clear that masks worn by infected persons reduce (not eliminate) spread.  The science at this point doesn't fully support that masks protect the wearer.

It's very strange to me that masks are the hill some have chosen to die on. 

Reduce - By how much?  No much IMO as most people don't spit on others when they talk.  Masks only protect for the Macro droplets but do nothing for the micro aerosols that a infected people would have.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

So the party that told us for four years that the 2016 election was rigged by Russia in favor of Trump now want to tell us that questioning the legitimacy of this one is unpatriotic?  

Rhetoric is rhetoric.  Both sides pull the same ****.  Surely you can see beyond that.  

The difference is Russian interference was 100% true.  Thoroughly validated by Rep-led Senate intelligence committee.   Trump has yet to provide any evidence, anywhere, the election was stolen from him.  Trump is getting thoroughly laughed out of court.    

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Rhetoric is rhetoric.  Both sides pull the same ****.  Surely you can see beyond that.  

The difference is Russian interference was 100% true.  Thoroughly validated by Rep-led Senate intelligence committee.   Trump has yet to provide any evidence, anywhere, the election was stolen from him.  Trump is getting thoroughly laughed out of court.    

Interference?  Yes.  Many countries interfere.  However that's a far cry from the collusion accusation that existed for the majority of his presidency. 

1 minute ago, UNDlaw80 said:

may have been true, but was proven that Trump didnt collude with them....the same level of scrutinity should be applied in this case as well, and as history shows, we should assume that Biden had his hands all over it(i personally dont believe that biden had anything to do with it, but the DNC may have)

9 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Russian spent a few hundreds of dollars on FB and that was the interference.  According to Mueller report.  Stop the damns lying of Trump and Russians stole the election.  You sound like a nutjob.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Interference?  Yes.  Many countries interfere.  However that's a far cry from the collusion accusation that existed for the majority of his presidency. 

13 minutes ago, 1972 said:

may have been true, but was proven that Trump didnt collude with them....the same level of scrutinity should be applied in this case as well, and as history shows, we should assume that Biden had his hands all over it(i personally dont believe that biden had anything to do with it, but the DNC may have)

Of course the Dems claimed 'collusion', which wasn't true.  But at least this accusation was predicated on verifiable evidence that at least pointed in that direction.  People in his campaign where up to their necks with Russian connections.    As it turns out, although he didn't 'collude' Trump was fully aware of what Russia was doing but did nothing about it.  This is what the Senate Intelligence Committee validated.      

Trump claiming the election was stolen from him without presenting a shred of evidence is a completely different ballgame.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Of course the Dems claimed 'collusion', which wasn't true.  But at least this accusation was predicated on verifiable evidence that at least pointed in that direction.  It didn't stem from nowhere.  People in his campaign where up to their necks with Russian connections.    As it turns out, although he didn't 'collude' Trump was fully aware of what Russia was doing but did nothing about it.    

Trump claiming the election was stolen from him without presenting a shred of evidence is a completely different ballgame.  

Another Damn lie.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Nobody answers because both parties are unwilling to call out and criticize their own radical nutjobs.  Sanity has left the building in this country.       

Your party views AOC, Omar, and Bernie as “moderate” Democrats while vilifying Joe Manchin and anyone to the right of him!

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Your party views AOC, Omar, and Bernie as “moderate” Democrats while vilifying Joe Manchin and anyone to the right of him!

Of course they do.  And that's a problem.  

As I said, both parties have gone full crazy.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Another Damn lie.

An exhaustive investigation led by members of President Trump’s own political party portrays his 2016 campaign as posing counterintelligence risks through its myriad contacts with Russia, eager to exploit assistance from the Kremlin and seemingly determined to conceal the full extent of its conduct from a multiyear Senate probe.

The long-awaited report from the Senate Intelligence Committee contains dozens of new findings that appear to show more direct links between Trump associates and Russian intelligence, and it pierces the president’s long-standing attempts to dismiss the Kremlin’s intervention on his behalf as a hoax.

Link to the report:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/senate-intelligence-trump-russia-report/2020/08/18/62a7573e-e093-11ea-b69b-64f7b0477ed4_story.html

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

there seems to be evidence that is coming in, and all anybody wants to say is"move on".  come on man, atleast have the balls to say"hey, this is very concerning, we should look in to it "

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2