SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

6 minutes ago, petey23 said:

Put down the crayons and take a nap.

Shut up, put your mask on, and get back to work.  BWSE needs us all to keep it going so he can collect his Social Security checks.  We’re all in this together, remember?

5 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

So your conclusion is that despite the fake Steele Dossier, the fact that it was paid for by the Clinton campaign, and the Obama Administration illegally investigated Trump based on doctored “evidence,” you STILL feel there was clear collusion between Russia and Trump himself.

And yet when you are shown video of Biden on camera admitting to holding up billions in Ukrainian aid unless someone gets fired, it’s just Fox News propaganda...

I’ve cracked the code, folks...UNDlaw80 is none other than Representative Adam Schiff.

I don't care who you are.  That's funny.  might be true too!!!!

20 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

5600+ uncounted ballots just found in Georgia.........

Can't wait to see how this state completely bungles the 2 senate run off elections. Gonna be an absolute  s$#t show.

Its racism.  Ask Governor Abrams. 

• Upvote 2

I am way too naive. I admit it.

just trying to imagine that we have crooks in multiple states coordinating to rig an election. Imagine all the people that would have to be in on this. And the crooks are all in one party.

again, how would I know? But dang, I certainly hope it isn’t true no matter who my candidate was.

naive I am

23 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

So your conclusion is that despite the fake Steele Dossier, the fact that it was paid for by the Clinton campaign, and the Obama Administration illegal investigation into Trump based on doctored “evidence,” you STILL feel there was clear collusion between Russia and Trump himself.

And yet when you are shown video of Biden on camera admitting to holding up billions in Ukrainian aid unless someone gets fired, it’s just Fox News propaganda...

I’ve cracked the code, folks...UNDlaw80 is none other than Representative Adam Schiff.

I, nor does the report, claim collusion occurred.   You people's strawmen arguments are pathetic.  

The final government report concluded that Russia interfered in our election, the Trump campaign was up to its neck in shady Russian connections, was prone to infiltration, and Trump was well aware of what Russia was doing.  That said, no direct collusion occurred.  

Back to the original point.  That scenario is a world away from Trump's accusation, without evidence, that the election was stolen from him.  He will need to provide a mountain of evidence to verify it.  He hasn't thus far.        

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Nodak78 said:

So what does this have to do with fraud?  Are Republicans now in on the Democrats' scam?    

This resembles a lot of other Trump lawsuits.  They’re screaming “Missive Fraud” at the top of their lungs yet arguing technicalities in court.  
Here they’re claiming the Republican SoS wrongly agreed to implement new safeguards to the signature validation process.  

This is getting ridiculous.  Republicans are now eating their own.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

So what does this have to do with fraud?  Are Republicans now in on the Democrat's scam?    

This resembles a lot of other Trump lawsuits.  They’re screaming “Missive Fraud” at the top of their lungs yet arguing technicalities in court.  
Here they’re claiming the Republican SoS wrongly agreed to implement new safeguards to the signature validation process.  

This is getting ridiculous.  Republicans are now eating their own.  

SoS is a Rino and accepted money or is relative did from Dominion.   He has lax standards for Absentee ballots.   One of the exhibits lists ballots running 97% Biden.  He beat out the dictators percentages in the vote flips.

17 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I, nor does the report, claim collusion occurred.   You people's strawmen arguments are pathetic.  

The final government report concluded that Russia interfered in our election, the Trump campaign was up to its neck in shady Russian connections, was prone to infiltration, and Trump was well aware of what Russia was doing.  That said, no direct collusion occurred.  

Back to the original point.  That scenario is a world away from Trump's accusation, without evidence, that the election was stolen from him.  He will need to provide a mountain of evidence to verify it.  He hasn't thus far.        

So in conclusion, no collusion existed between Trump and Russia.  But during a US election a foreign country wanted one side to win over the other and pushed stuff through media to try and achieve that result.......bet that doesn't happen literally every US election by multiple countries.  

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

SoS is a Rino and accepted money or is relative did from Dominion.   He has lax standards for Absentee ballots.   One of the exhibits lists ballots running 97% Biden.  He beat out the dictators percentages in the vote flips.

Ok, but this lawyer is not gonna be able to use those conspiracy theories about the Sos in a court of law.  Or jump up and down and yell “OMG he’s a RINO!!”   Get real.  

If asked, this lawyer (like every other one thus far) will claim no fraud occurred.  Again, he’s arguing technicalities and his evidence is related to this.  

Like I said a million times, you dumb@sses need to distinguish between Trump’s PR onslaught and what’s actually occurring in court.  You folks are getting played hook, line and sinker.    

• Upvote 2

Speaking of dumb@sses, the judge threw a beatdown on Rudy yesterday.  He told him, verbatim

"You're alleging that the two individual plaintiffs were denied the right to vote.  But at bottom, you're asking this court to invalidate more than 6.8 million votes, thereby disenfranchising every single voter in the Commonwealth. Could you tell me how this result could possibly be justified?" 

Holy crap.:D  :D

15 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

elected as republican but sides with Dems.  Romney, Kasich.  etc.

Why are we calling the GA SoS a RINO?

Is it because he's not subscribing to Trump's conspiracy theory or because he's actually a RINO? If its the former, people are being stupid. Thats like deciding you won't watch Fox and now watch OAN or whatever because they are all-in on making Trump feel better.

I'm as Republican as the next guy in ND, but people trying to blame the SoS in GA for Trump being behind there? Seems a bit looney even for me. 

This is getting to be right up there with libs claiming Russia stole the election from Hillary. 

Republicans should be pretty pleased right now. Performed super well in the house, looks like a Senate hold is probable. I dont understand much of this pouting by people. Quit watching Candace Owens videos or whatever. 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I wonder how things are going today for Rudy. I see he has until 5:00 pm today to file a new brief. What does filing a new brief mean? 

A brief lays out your legal arguments for whatever position you are taking.

3 hours ago, TheFlop said:

Seems like situation could be placed under control if the vulnerable would shelter in place for a month while the healthy let er rip.  

Brilliant, why hasn't anyone thought of that yet? 

Counterpoints:
Who's going to care for them? And do we lock down those caregivers families as well, including all of their kids? "How is that plan going to work with the hospitals in the region that are already nearing capacity with workers who are near their breaking point? I'm sure they will be happy to watch it "let er rip" while continuing to be stretched extremely thin due to a shortage of workers and/or capacity.
How do you account for the large amount of the population who aren't vulnerable yet will continue to take cautions, particularly as people are ready to "let er rip". How well do you think that plan is going to work out for the businesses that I assume your plan is set to help.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

A brief lays out your legal arguments for whatever position you are taking.

Thanks - Does this mean Rudy is filing his first brief or does it mean he has a chance to change and update based on what happened yesterday?  Thanks again. Sorry for lack of knowledge 

4 hours ago, petey23 said:

“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”
 Ronald Reagan

The end of Donald Trump's time in the White House was always going to be ugly. Just how ugly is now coming into clearer focus.

The removal of Chris Krebs, the director of the Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, on Tuesday night is the newest abomination of how a government and a president should work. While it's impossible to say it's the worst or most damaging thing Trump has done while in office -- they all run together after a while -- what can be said is that what the President did on Tuesday night runs directly counter to the healthy functioning of a democracy.

Why? Because Krebs was fired for telling the truth.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-end-of-the-trump-white-house-is-exactly-as-bad-as-we-thought-it-would-be/ar-BB1b8h4U?ocid=msedgntp

image.png

1 minute ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Thanks - Does this mean Rudy is filing his first brief or does it mean he has a chance to change and update based on what happened yesterday?  Thanks again. Sorry for lack of knowledge 

If its a new brief like your post said, I'm assuming it means a chance to change/fix/update his first one.

One of the lawyers on here will know more than me about that.

Don't apologize for things you have no reason to know about lmao.