SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

5 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

An exhaustive investigation led by members of President Trump’s own political party portrays his 2016 campaign as posing counterintelligence risks through its myriad contacts with Russia, eager to exploit assistance from the Kremlin and seemingly determined to conceal the full extent of its conduct from a multiyear Senate probe.

The long-awaited report from the Senate Intelligence Committee contains dozens of new findings that appear to show more direct links between Trump associates and Russian intelligence, and it pierces the president’s long-standing attempts to dismiss the Kremlin’s intervention on his behalf as a hoax.

Link to the report:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/senate-intelligence-trump-russia-report/2020/08/18/62a7573e-e093-11ea-b69b-64f7b0477ed4_story.html

BS and you know.

Like the Mueller report before it, the nearly 1,000-page Senate document does not explicitly accuse the Trump campaign of direct collusion with Russian intelligence. But the Senate report carries particular weight because it is the first major investigation of Russian interference in 2016 to be conducted by a Republican-controlled committee and endorsed by both Republicans and Democrats.

WAPO spreading manure.

5 minutes ago, 1972 said:

there seems to be evidence that is coming in, and all anybody wants to say is"move on".  come on man, atleast have the balls to say"hey, this is very concerning, we should look in to it "

What evidence?  All I see is propaganda so far.  

Until Trump presents evidence in a court of law, I'm dismissing anything they throw out there.  All court documents are online.  Anybody with a brain is laughing at this stuff even before they argue it in court.  

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, 1972 said:

See, I told ya, it's 2020.... anything can happen

And the racism card gets played by Tlaib, and the votes get confirmed.

Pages of affidavits with voting irregularities, but truly racism to blame for all of this.  Congrats to Michigan for having Rep Tlaib for the next forever.

6 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

BS and you know.

Like the Mueller report before it, the nearly 1,000-page Senate document does not explicitly accuse the Trump campaign of direct collusion with Russian intelligence. But the Senate report carries particular weight because it is the first major investigation of Russian interference in 2016 to be conducted by a Republican-controlled committee and endorsed by both Republicans and Democrats.

WAPO spreading manure.

I never said there was collusion.  But that doesn't mean Team Trump wasn't up to their neck in Russian shady contacts and it posed a huge security risk.  Again, Trump knew what Russia has doing.  At least the Dems had a legitimate reason, based on facts, to question if collusion occurred.  Not saying they didn't play politics with it though.   

Again, read the report.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I never said there was collusion.  But that doesn't mean Team Trump wasn't up to their neck in Russian shady contacts and it posed a huge security risk.  Again, Trump knew what Russia has doing.  At least the Dems had a legitimate reason, based on facts, to question if collusion occurred.  Not saying they didn't play politics with it though.   

Again, read the report.  

More BS

10 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

What evidence?  All I see is propaganda so far.  

Until Trump presents evidence in a court of law, I'm dismissing anything they throw out there.  All court documents are online.  Anybody with a brain is laughing at this stuff even before they argue it in court.  

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4f5gvx6oh9zskvf/2020-11-17 TRO Motion with Exhibits.PDF?dl=0

Check the exhibits on this report.  

I have always wondered why they Russians wanted Trump elected when the Clintons were already bought an paid for through Bill’s $500K speech and donations to the Clinton Foundation preceding and following Uranium One.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/429292-the-case-for-russia-collusion-against-the-democrats

Campbell also warned that a major in-kind donor to the Clinton Global Initiative was simultaneously working for Rosatom while the decision for U.S. approval was pending before Hillary Clinton’s department. Ultimately, her department and the Obama administration approved the transaction.

The evidence shows the Clintons financially benefited from Russia — personally and inside their charity — at the same time they were involved in U.S. government actions that rewarded Moscow and increased U.S. security risks.

The intersections between the Clintons, the Democrats and Russia carried into 2016, when a major political opposition research project designed to portray GOP rival Donald Trump as compromised by Moscow was launched by Clinton’s presidential campaign and brought to the FBI.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, zonadub said:

I have always wondered why they Russians wanted Trump elected when the Clintons were already bought an paid for through Bill’s $500K speech and donations to the Clinton Foundation preceding and following Uranium One.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/429292-the-case-for-russia-collusion-against-the-democrats

Campbell also warned that a major in-kind donor to the Clinton Global Initiative was simultaneously working for Rosatom while the decision for U.S. approval was pending before Hillary Clinton’s department. Ultimately, her department and the Obama administration approved the transaction.

The evidence shows the Clintons financially benefited from Russia — personally and inside their charity — at the same time they were involved in U.S. government actions that rewarded Moscow and increased U.S. security risks.

The intersections between the Clintons, the Democrats and Russia carried into 2016, when a major political opposition research project designed to portray GOP rival Donald Trump as compromised by Moscow was launched by Clinton’s presidential campaign and brought to the FBI.

I suspect they knew he was gonna be a major divisive influence on the country, and that his campaign could be easily infiltrated considering it was made up of private businessman.   I don't think it had to do with Trump's policies per se.   Soviet Union/Russia's game plan has always been to divide us from within.  

5 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

The &^%$# was debunked.   Steel Dossier is a Clinton creation.  Get Real

A bi-partisan committee with all access to information concluded this.  Nobody debunked this.  It was the final report on the entire issue.  It took the Steel dossier's fakeness into consideration.  

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Soviet Union/Russia's game plan has always been to divide us from within.  

Exactly.  They don't care who wins, they just want the division.  Unfortunately our media is doing a far better job than they ever could, and the populous is too stupid to realize it. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 1972 said:

may have been true, but was proven that Trump didnt collude with them....the same level of scrutinity should be applied in this case as well, and as history shows, we should assume that Biden had his hands all over it(i personally dont believe that biden had anything to do with it, but the DNC may have)

Russia wanted to sow discontent and cast doubt on our election in 2016. They were able to find a willing media to do it for them.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Walsh Hall said:

Exactly.  They don't care who wins, they just want the division.  Unfortunately our media is doing a far better job than they ever could, and the populous is too stupid to realize it. 

The Dem media and Big Tech supression of the Clinton collusion and Hunter cash cow.  It doesn't seem to affect the Dem's???

47 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

An exhaustive investigation led by members of President Trump’s own political party portrays his 2016 campaign as posing counterintelligence risks through its myriad contacts with Russia, eager to exploit assistance from the Kremlin and seemingly determined to conceal the full extent of its conduct from a multiyear Senate probe.

The long-awaited report from the Senate Intelligence Committee contains dozens of new findings that appear to show more direct links between Trump associates and Russian intelligence, and it pierces the president’s long-standing attempts to dismiss the Kremlin’s intervention on his behalf as a hoax.

Link to the report:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/senate-intelligence-trump-russia-report/2020/08/18/62a7573e-e093-11ea-b69b-64f7b0477ed4_story.html

Do you have a credible source?

NSA calls bullsh!t by the way.

31 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

A bi-partisan committee with all access to information concluded this.  Nobody debunked this.  It was the final report on the entire issue.  It took the Steel dossier's fakeness into consideration.  

So your conclusion is that despite the fake Steele Dossier, the fact that it was paid for by the Clinton campaign, and the Obama Administration illegal investigation into Trump based on doctored “evidence,” you STILL feel there was clear collusion between Russia and Trump himself.

And yet when you are shown video of Biden on camera admitting to holding up billions in Ukrainian aid unless someone gets fired, it’s just Fox News propaganda...

I’ve cracked the code, folks...UNDlaw80 is none other than Representative Adam Schiff.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1