SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, petey23 said:

Still waiting for the answer. Besides the travel ban on China and Europe, which recommendations of the Fauci team should Trump have ignored? Fauci admitted HE was wrong on the travel ban but Trump did everything else they asked, so where else should Trump have disagreed with them and which actions should they have taken that would have been in opposition to Fauci?

I guess we have to wait and see what Biden’s team does and that will be what trump,should have done and if it doesn’t work it will be trumps,fault.

biden won’t know what’s going on anyway, he will be bunkered down

2 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Both parties have turned obstructionist. Unfortunately, I don’t see things changing anytime in the far future.

Sad and not good for our country.

Agree and will add that both ends are increasing in radical supporters.
Key point here, this time we had a P that flirted with one end.

The New York Post confirmed Saturday what Breitbart News and others had reported earlier this year: that the Biden Cancer Initiative, founded by former Vice President Joe Biden, spent millions on staff salaries but did little about cancer research.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/15/confirmed-biden-cancer-initiative-spent-on-salaries-and-little-else/

4 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Mister Biden got more votes than Hillary Clinton or Mister Obama.

And yet the R pick up 12 House seats?

Something in those two data points does not align. 

but facebook tells everytime i log on that there is no evidence of voter fraud...none.

2 minutes ago, Kab said:

I guess we have to wait and see what Biden’s team does and that will be what trump,should have done and if it doesn’t work it will be trumps,fault.

biden won’t know what’s going on anyway, he will be bunkered down

T in his first year claimed non stop that most things were Obama's fault and was handed a big mess, while inheriting a economy that was growing.
No incoming P in my life time has been handed a mess like Biden is going to get - and may I add with worst transition, at least to this point. 

Just now, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

T in his first year claimed non stop that most things were Obama's fault and was handed a big mess, while inheriting a economy that was growing.
No incoming P in my life time has been handed a mess like Biden is going to get - and may I add with worst transition, at least to this point. 

Obama is still claiming everything trump has done good is because of him

what a bunch of BS, go ahead and eat his oats

in my lifetime Obama and Carter were two of the worst

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Kab said:

Haters will hate and I count you in as being a hater 

Has there ever been a P that derserved it more? 
Have you listened to his last two weeks of campaign speaches. Lie and Lie, no previous P has been this extreme - his false claims are immediately seen as such by most.

Gota go shoot my deer!

3 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Calling the 2016 economy growing pretty soft. Whether that's Obama's fault or someone else's fault or whatever is debatable. Hell, Trump basically ran for President on economy stuff and apparently people agreed with him that the economy wasn't good at the time.

Biden isnt goint to do anything lol hes hardly worth mentioning. Mitch McConnell is likely going to end up babysitting him until Biden croaks or resigns. 

37 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Has there ever been a P that derserved it more? 
Have you listened to his last two weeks of campaign speaches. Lie and Lie, no previous P has been this extreme - his false claims are immediately seen as such by most.

Gota go shoot my deer!

That’s the difference between R and D

republicans dislike someone’s policies

democrats hate the person

Quite a difference 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Every time you post, I laugh hysterically. Some of the dumbest !@#$ on this board, which is quite the feat. 

15 hours ago, sioux rube said:

A group of leftist protesters attacked numerous Trump supporters who had finished taking part in a rally on the streets of Washington, DC, on Saturday. In one of the most graphic attacks, a man who tried to fight off an attack is hit from behind while at least two women kick and stomp his head.

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2020/11/14/leftists-mob-stomps-on-head-of-trump-supporter-in-dc-rally/

Nothing but animals. Nice to see them re-enforcing stereo typical behavior.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

How long before you condemn BLM/Antifa in Portland give me a break.

I’ve always condemned violence.  This includes Antifa/BLM.   
That said, I’m not in the gullible Trump camp who use Antifa as a scare tactic.  They're not gonna take over the world and rape your daughters in a Biden presidency.    

Regardless, all violence needs to be condemned, no matter who purpurates it.    Perhaps some of you should start doing the same.  

10 hours ago, Bison06 said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/black-men-drifted-democrats-toward-trump-record-numbers-polls-show-n1246447

12%? seems the number is higher than that and has been drifting more conservative for a decade. You say that the GOP has to take notice and change, who are they losing? They’ve gained traction in minority communities. 

Republicans are gaining minimal traction with blacks.   Hell, Trump lost because of the black vote.    I said it a million times, the high black turnout in major cities would swing the election.   And it did.

I do believe minorities would be open to conservative policy (particularly traditional fiscal policy).  I see elements knocking at the door.   But Trumpism is blocking the way.  If the party wants to make significant in-roads, it's gonna need to ostracize the radical elements who Trump panders to.    The same scenario is occurring with the left.   As such I thoroughly believe both parties undergo some kind of transformation in the coming decade.     

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Republicans are gaining minimal traction with blacks.   Hell, Trump lost because of the black vote.    I said it a million times, the high black turnout in major cities would swing the election.   And it did.

I do believe minorities would be open to conservative policy (particularly traditional fiscal policy).  I see elements knocking at the door.   But Trumpism is blocking the way.  If the party wants to make significant in-roads, it's gonna need to ostracize the radical elements who Trump panders to.    The same scenario is occurring with the left.   As such I thoroughly believe both parties undergo some kind of transformation in the coming decade.     

That also had something to do with the events of the past year...BLM, etc.  Just another crazy 2020 coincidence.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Goon said:

I agree with Glen Beck, no one ever has to face the music. 

Is this regarding election fraud?  

I understand the PR aspect "We have evidence!!", "no accountability"   Yea ok.     But have you actually read what Trump is bringing into court?   He's getting ***** slapped because he has nothing.  Law firms are dropping him, and lawyers (to not perjure themselves) are admitting their evidence is not evidence of fraud.    

Appears as if this is the next big "scandal".   Some weird accusation that voting information was altered overseas.   And guess what, Trump won in a landslide!    California is solid red!  lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Just a few paragrphs in and I stumble on this:

"The President of the United States of America, according to the Constitution, represents state legislators' interests and no one else."

I like the last half of this. T somehow added himself to the list of no one else. This lier has to go, 66 days to go.