SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

3 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

$1.8M will be spent in ND to "urge" citizens to wear a mask. Total waste of money IMO. Burgum should, at this point, institute a mask mandate in ND based on Redfield's comments that wearing a mask will be as, if not more, effective than any vaccine. Then Burgum should mandates that all businesses, schools and life in general in ND fully open up and get on with it.

hope port looks into how many relatives of dougie are employed with whatever firm got this great ad campaign

Something to ponder:

Nobody questions the existence of the baby boom, and everyone knows the "science" behind how that happened.

Yet it seems that virtually no one can grasp the concept of a corresponding death boom.  Death rates in the US were absolutely guaranteed to rise...oh [checks watch] about now.

Denial of one's own mortality is a mental illness, often hidden behind a mask.  I, for one, refuse to sacrifice living to appease those who would seek to live forever.

• Upvote 1

On 9/25/2020 at 7:15 PM, SiouxFan100 said:

Has anyone changed any else’s opinions?

I will be open minded...

Joe Biden has been a Senator since 1973 and served 6 terms until he became Vice President in 2008. That is 35 years as a lawmaker for the United States. 

To Hayduke, UNDlaw, Mikejm, Redneck, BWSE, and anyone else who would like to help Hayduke (since he or she is the most vocal anti-Trump voice on SS)...

Please cite 4 significant laws that Biden authored (not something he signed on as a co-author that some other Senator wrote or that was proposed by Republicans that he opposed) during that 35 years that has improved our lives. Basically 1 for each 10 years he has been in office.

Since one of those 10 year periods is only 5 years, I will give you a head start ... Biden wrote a 1994 Violent Crime Law, which was also called the Violence Against Women Act. This leaves 3 as your homework.

In reference to his comment, that “If you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black”, extra points for anything that improved the lives of minorities (Native Americans, Blacks, Hispanics or Asians).

I will be away from the internet for the rest of the day, so that gives you time to find answers. Please also post references so I can research and verify these pieces of legislation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, zonadub said:

I will be open minded...

Joe Biden has been a Senator since 1973 and served 6 terms until he became Vice President in 2008. That is 35 years as a lawmaker for the United States. 

To Hayduke, UNDlaw, Mikejm, Redneck, BWSE, and anyone else who would like to help Hayduke (since he or she is the most vocal anti-Trump voice on SS)...

Please cite 4 significant laws that Biden authored (not something he signed on as a co-author that some other Senator wrote or that was proposed by Republicans that he opposed) during that 35 years that has improved our lives. Basically 1 for each 10 years he has been in office.

Since one of those 10 year periods is only 5 years, I will give you a head start ... Biden wrote a 1994 Violent Crime Law, which was also called the Violence Against Women Act. This leaves 3 as your homework.

In reference to his comment, that “If you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black”, extra points for anything that improved the lives of minorities (Native Americans, Blacks, Hispanics or Asians).

I will be away from the internet for the rest of the day, so that gives you time to find answers. Please also post references so I can research and verify these pieces of legislation.

Yeah. That list is pretty long. Look it up yourself. 

I'll give you this instead, cultist. 

Enjoy. 

LMFAO

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-bannon-associates-factbox-idUSKBN25G1YU

Factbox: Here are eight Trump associates arrested or convicted of crimes

1 hour ago, zonadub said:

I will be open minded...

This election is a referendum on rejecting polarization, populism, catering the country's image to the lowest common denominator and giving a voice to white supremacists/ nationalists. Trump promised infrastructure, and has not delivered despite the ease with which he could have at the beginning of his term.

Biden is definitely as wretched as you point out, but Trump is accelerating our descent into global irrelevance, and exponentially more wretched.

• Upvote 1

Another thing for the cult to deny. 

Or, the cult will say it doesn't matter. 

https://uproxx.com/viral/trump-tax-returns-obtained-new-york-times/

Trump’s Tax Returns Show That He Only Paid $750 In Income Tax In 2016 And 2017, And He’s Drowning In Debt

As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million.

45 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Trump’s Tax Returns Show That He Only Paid $750 In Income Tax In 2016 And 2017, And He’s Drowning In Debt

As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million.

How does a tax return show somebody’s balance sheet?

55 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

But what about all of these Russian deals the democrats claim he has been hiding???!!! So what he didn’t pay taxes when his company lost millions, that’s not illegal. By not paying taxes puts him with the likes of Netflix and Amazon. Don’t like it change the tax code ( like Obama and the Democrats could have done). He has lots of debt, sounds like an American politician to me spending this country into debt!

Just now, Sioux>Bison said:

But what about all of these Russian deals the democrats claim he has been hiding???!!! So what he didn’t pay taxes when his company lost millions, that’s not illegal. By not paying taxes puts him with the likes of Netflix and Amazon. Don’t like it change the tax code ( like Obama and the Democrats could have done). He has lots of debt, sounds like an American politician to me spending this country into debt!

Denial. 

Or it doesn't matter?

Maybe both.  Not like you had to choose.  A cultist has to use every tool they have.  

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Denial. 

Or it doesn't matter?

Maybe both.  Not like you had to choose.  A cultist has to use every tool they have.  

If only someone that has been in office for 35 years led the charge to change the tax laws.  

Just now, homer said:

If only someone that has been in office for 35 years led the charge to change the tax laws.  

Gomer,

So.  This is Biden’s fault.  LMFAO.

That's pretty creative.  Was it from Fox News?  I know the soon to be late Rush Limbaugh couldn't have come up with this yet. 

Good job!  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

In a statement to the Times, Trump Organization lawyer Alan Garten said that "most, if not all, of the facts appear to be inaccurate" and reportedly took issue with the amount of taxes the Times reported that Trump has paid.
"Over the past decade, President Trump has paid tens of millions of dollars in personal taxes to the federal government, including paying millions in personal taxes since announcing his candidacy in 2015," Garten told the Times.

Who here pays estimated taxes? You dont think Trump doesnt? For the idiots out there. There is a difference between personal and business tax liabilities. I am sure
His personal wealth is protected by the corporate veil.
Anyone here write of expenses and depreciations? So Trump cant as well? \

So whats the rub???

• Upvote 3