SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

13 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

So, to summarize for the cultists:

The US Attorney in New York has been investigating Trump for overinflating the value of his properties to attain large loans.  

In turn, he seems to have undervalued many of the same properties to show a loss to avoid personal income taxes.  

You cant have it both ways.  That is called fraud. 

In 2022 he has to pay 460 million+ in loans or he will face foreclosure on many of those properties.  

Btw, most of if not all of it is to Deutches Bank, one of the only banks who would lend Trump that money.  Why?  Trump has a !@#$ credit rating.  Oh, also btw, Deutches bank is being investigated for laundering over 90 billion dollars for Russian plutocrats. Coincidence? 

So, winning this election may force those creditors to hold off for a few more years. Or, change the terms of the loan.  

Do you want a president in a compromised position?   I should say, do you want to continue having a president in a compromised position?

Ridin' with Biden... 

No way T should be P with this going on in his private life.
He knows showing his tax returns shoots his other foot off.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

No way T should be P with this going on in his private life.
He knows showing his tax returns shoots his other foot off.

If he wasnt hiding this or worse, they would have been produced without any effort.

But, the cult will go along with Dear Leader.  I wonder if they'll follow him to prison or fleeing the country? 

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

if sleepy joe had one outside of the 1994 crime bill you could post it in two seconds...he doesn't so therefore you post a stupid link...nice try.

48 years and counting/waiting joey

You're the one making accusations of non-performance with no evidence to support your allegation.

I've given you the link to do your own research. It is really quite easy to do; in fact you might find having actual facts at your disposal make you feel better than continually slinging around unsubstantiated insinuation.

I didn't raise the question; you did.

Oh, and thanks for the "drive-by" moniker; I may adopt that.

POLITICO

McConnell Is On The Losing Side of History — And He Knows It
Mitch McConnell may be driving American politics to the brink of insanity, but let’s assume that the majority leader himself is entirely sane. he expects to hold power a very short time, or at least is keenly attuned to this possibility, and believes that once power is lost it is gone indefinitely. Under this scenario, it would make sense to lock in as many gains, as quickly as possible, for as long as possible. The enduring scorn of the opposition is an acceptable price to pay because the long-term contest is essentially over.
Which possibility more likely reflects the ruthless rationality of the McConnell mind?
The Republican Party’s sprint to install a justice for a life-time appointment this year, either days before a presidential election or in the lame-duck session afterward, looks a lot like the dying spasms of a political movement that began five decades ago.
McConnell knows the prognosis, and is unsentimentally getting the movement’s affairs in order. 
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mcconnell-is-on-the-losing-side-of-history-and-he-knows-it/ar-BB19kIAK?ocid=msedgntp

a close up of a man wearing glasses: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConell answers questions following a weekly Republican policy luncheon.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mikejm said:

You're the one making accusations of non-performance with no evidence to support your allegation.

I've given you the link to do your own research. It is really quite easy to do; in fact you might find having actual facts at your disposal make you feel better than continually slinging around unsubstantiated insinuation.

I didn't raise the question; you did.

Oh, and thanks for the "drive-by" moniker; I may adopt that.

sooooo.....nothing?

it he wins i can only hope for the 2021 crime bill and see how many more black people he'll "put back in chains"

5 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

sooooo.....nothing?

it he wins i can only hope for the 2021 crime bill and see how many more black people he'll "put back in chains"

Yeah.  Biden said he regretted it.  Unintended consequences happen, and things change.

Will you ever regret being a part of Dear Leader's cult of personality?

Doubtful.

https://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/2019/01/21/biden-says-he-regrets-1990-s-crime-bill-calls-big-mistake-mlk-day-event/2639190002/

17 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

The US Attorney in New York has been investigating Trump for overinflating the value of his properties to attain large loans.  

In turn, he seems to have undervalued many of the same properties to show a loss to avoid personal income taxes.  

In 2022 he has to pay 460 million+ in loans or he will face foreclosure on many of those properties.  

Btw, most of if not all of it is to Deutches Bank, one of the only banks who would lend Trump that money.  Why?  Trump has a !@#$ credit rating.  Oh, also btw, Deutches bank is being investigated for laundering over 90 billion dollars for Russian plutocrats. Coincidence? 

So, winning this election may force those creditors to hold off for a few more years. Or, change the terms of the loan.  

Do you want a president in a compromised position?   I should say, do you want to continue having a president in a compromised position?

Ridin' with Biden... 

For how much you fear Russians, I would think the potential of Donald Trump having Russian Oligarch money would be overriden by the objective truth that Biden's kid got caught receiving millions from a Russian Oligarch.

Corporate and federal income tax is a complicated world and while it's certainly possible Trump is in dire financial straights, its also reasonably likely that his accountants/attorneys know how the game works. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

hey mike...if you were gay and someone was going to drop you out of helicopter with a shirt that said "i'm very gay"...would you rather be dropped in the middle of Poland or Saudi Arabia...just wondering?

I'd rather not be dropped out of a helicopter in general. Spare me the absurd hypotheticals.

Would you rather your son be babysat by an atheist, or a Catholic priest?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

POLITICO

McConnell Is On The Losing Side of History — And He Knows It
Mitch McConnell may be driving American politics to the brink of insanity, but let’s assume that the majority leader himself is entirely sane. he expects to hold power a very short time, or at least is keenly attuned to this possibility, and believes that once power is lost it is gone indefinitely. Under this scenario, it would make sense to lock in as many gains, as quickly as possible, for as long as possible. The enduring scorn of the opposition is an acceptable price to pay because the long-term contest is essentially over.
Which possibility more likely reflects the ruthless rationality of the McConnell mind?
The Republican Party’s sprint to install a justice for a life-time appointment this year, either days before a presidential election or in the lame-duck session afterward, looks a lot like the dying spasms of a political movement that began five decades ago.
McConnell knows the prognosis, and is unsentimentally getting the movement’s affairs in order. 
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mcconnell-is-on-the-losing-side-of-history-and-he-knows-it/ar-BB19kIAK?ocid=msedgntp

a close up of a man wearing glasses: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConell answers questions following a weekly Republican policy luncheon.

Mitch McConnell is likely among the most powerful senators in American history and...particularly assuming Barrett is approved, will cement a legacy.

I have zero idea what you are getting at. The Dems gave him a club in 2014 and he absolutely bludgeoned them with it. Dude will have statues built in his honor. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Yeah.  Biden said he regretted it.  Unintended consequences happen, and things change.

Will you ever regret being a part of Dear Leader's cult of personality?

Doubtful.

https://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/2019/01/21/biden-says-he-regrets-1990-s-crime-bill-calls-big-mistake-mlk-day-event/2639190002/

if he regretted it why didn't he fight for Alice Marie Johnson (and hundreds/thousands of others) to get out of jail early then like Trump did?

sleepy joe and his crocodile tears.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Cocaine Mitch is likely among the most powerful senators in American history and...particularly assuming Barrett is approved, will cement a legacy.

I have zero idea what you are getting at. The Dems gave him a club in 2014 and he absolutely bludgeoned them with it. Dude will have statues built in his honor. 

fixed

3 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

I'd rather not be dropped out of a helicopter in general. Spare me the absurd hypotheticals.

Would you rather your son be babysat by an atheist, or a Catholic priest?

A priest no doubt. There are bad apples in all groups but I'll take the group governed by a real code than an atheist. 

17 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Corporate and federal income tax is a complicated world and while it's certainly possible Trump is in dire financial straights, its also reasonably likely that his accountants/attorneys know how the game works. 

Michael Cohen, President Trump’s longtime former personal attorney, has a theory. He believes the president is terrified of receiving a large bill from the Internal Revenue Service.

“His biggest fear is … he will end up with a massive tax bill, fraud penalties, fines, and possibly even tax fraud,” Cohen said in an interview  with Yahoo News on Monday, the morning after the New York Times published a report detailing how Trump, a self-described billionaire, paid zero dollars in income taxes for more than 10 years. 

Yahoo! News

Hunter Walker  2 hrs ago

• Upvote 1

Just now, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Michael Cohen, President Trump’s longtime former personal attorney, has a theory. He believes the president is terrified of receiving a large bill from the Internal Revenue Service.

“His biggest fear is … he will end up with a massive tax bill, fraud penalties, fines, and possibly even tax fraud,” Cohen said in an interview  with Yahoo News on Monday, the morning after the New York Times published a report detailing how Trump, a self-described billionaire, paid zero dollars in income taxes for more than 10 years. 

Yahoo! News

Hunter Walker  2 hrs ago

Can't have it both ways.

Either you are a hugely successful billionaire or you lost a sheet ton of money over a 20 year period and suck at business so bad you didn't pay income tax. 

But, the cult is a'coming to save Dear Leader with some most excellent posts. 

LMFAO. 

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Ridin' with Biden... 

Biden family appears to be squeaky clean.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/hunter-biden-received-35-million-payment-ex-moscow-mayors-wife-republican-report-says-1533834%3famp=1

2 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Yahoo! News

Hunter Walker  2 hrs ago

You mean wealthy businessmen who take aggressive tax stances might worry about it backfiring? Lol I bet farmers are afraid of bad weather too and Constantinople is worried about the Turks.