SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, NDSU grad said:

How does a tax return show somebody’s balance sheet?

It doesn’t. I might add if someone at the IRS actually leaked President Trump’s tax returns, someone is going to be going to jail. 

2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Another thing for the cult to deny. 

Or, the cult will say it doesn't matter. 

https://uproxx.com/viral/trump-tax-returns-obtained-new-york-times/

Trump’s Tax Returns Show That He Only Paid $750 In Income Tax In 2016 And 2017, And He’s Drowning In Debt

As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million.

More fakenews

35 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

More fakenews

Ah, the cultist repeats the line of Dear Leader.

You chose denial.  That's cute.  

Good job. 

https://ksqd.org/has-trump-created-the-largest-cult-in-america/

Since his election in 2016, Donald Trump’s behavior has become increasingly erratic and alarming. He rallies his followers with chants of “fake news” and “build the wall”, and continues to spread the us-versus-them mentality that is dividing friends, families, and our nation. And yet many of his followers remain blindly devoted. Behind this bizarre display of lies and narcissism there is a familiar pattern, of a cult leader and his followers.

44 minutes ago, NDSU grad said:

Not at all. But I do know the difference between a tax return and a balance sheet. I think I learned that my sophomore year of high school in an accounting class. 

I see. 

So, that must override the vetting process of the New York Times. 

Of course, a good little cultist will cry "fake news".  You going to do that for Dear Leader? 

LMFAO

• Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I see. 

Of course, a good little cultist will cry "fake news".  You going to do that for Dear Leader? 

LMFAO

You did not put NY Times and vetting in the same sentence???  But cant expect better from you when facts were presented that didnt fit your narrative.

Cue cult response---3---2---1

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, bison73 said:

You did not put NY Times and vetting in the same sentence???  But cant expect better from you when facts were presented that didnt fit your narrative.

Well, bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzon.

I didn't force you to join the cult. It's ok.  I know you don't want to disappoint Dear Leader 

8 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Well, bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzon.

I didn't force you to join the cult. It's ok.  I know you don't want to disappoint Dear Leader 

Your ignorance on what a cult is is astounding.  Read the book Snapping.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Your ignorance on what a cult is is astounding.  Read the book Snapping.

Goodness. 

Such denial, bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzon.

Here is one for you.

https://www.psychiatrictimes.com/view/cult-trump-leading-cult-expert-explains-how-president-uses-mind-control

All cults have something in common. They strip away freedom of thought and realign ideas with those of the leader. The author discusses his original way of conceptualizing cults, called the BITE model-the acronym for controlled Behavior, Information, Thought, and Emotion. Even more revelatory was his discussion of how hypnotic techniques such as repetition, subliminal messages, programming amnesia, and even guided meditation can be so effective in swaying followers.

7 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Goodness. 

Such denial, bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzon.

Here is one for you.

https://www.psychiatrictimes.com/view/cult-trump-leading-cult-expert-explains-how-president-uses-mind-control

I actually worked with people in cults that were being deprogrammed.  There are actual hallmarks of what constitutes a cult and this scenario fits none of them.

So your continual mewling about cults is more annoying than factual.

All politicians have people on staff  that advise on peoples behavior.

This is another nothing burger.

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

After you water cannon them.  Right, gooneytunes? 

The point remains the same, if these returns are actually President Trump's, the person that leaked these tax documents are in serious legal trouble.  

2 minutes ago, Goon said:

The point remains the same, if these returns are actually President Trump's, the person that leaked these tax documents are in serious legal trouble.  

Doubtful. 

You really don't have any credibility.  You just don't realize it.

5 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Doubtful. 

You really don't have any credibility.  You just don't realize it.

I really don't care what you think. You're a fake online personality with multiple logins. Reading some of your responses, it would appear that you have deep psychological issues that only drugs and deep therapy could treat. Try and keep up. If the story in question is actually true. The person that released these tax returns is going to be in a lot of trouble. It probably won't be too hard figuring out which perpetrator released his tax documents. 

Are Business Tax Returns Public?

No, business tax returns are not public in the United States. Corporate tax information is completely confidential. Neither the IRS or your tax preparer can release tax information to each other or to any third party without your consent.

LEGAL PROTECTION

The IRS imposes harsh penalties on any tax preparers that release your tax information without your consent. You can also bring a civil lawsuit against them for damages. If your tax preparer ever requests to share your tax return information with a third party, you can always say no.

Ask for the company’s privacy policy if you want more information about how your information is being shared.

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

I see. 

LMFAO

I'm far from a tax expert, but I am aware that not paying much in the way of Federal Income Tax doesn't really mean much. 

Secondly, Donald told everyone in 2016 he hadn't paid much of anything in income tax. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Goon said:

I really don't care what you think. You're a fake online personality with multiple logins. Reading some of your responses, it would appear that you have deep psychological issues that only drugs and deep therapy could treat. Try and keep up. If the story in question is actually true. The person that released these tax returns is going to be in a lot of trouble. It probably won't be too hard figuring out which perpetrator released his tax documents. 

Are Business Tax Returns Public?

Let me refer this to a different login.

Oh, gooneytunes.  You really are a lost cultist. 

ROTFLMFAO

Here you go.  And you're welcome. 

shhhvery-quiet-im-hunting-antifa.jpg