SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

Just now, SIOUXFAN97 said:

haydouche responded with a personal attack to this but  his other isp mikey hasn't...i've heard about how nice and easy it is to vote in colorado but you actually added to the convo with facts....It sounds like Colorado seems to be doing it right by your post they are doing it in a way where you have to prove who you are MONTHS BEFORE SAID ELECTION!

Thanks for helping me win some debates with some libs.

Colorado allows new voters to register until October 26, EIGHT DAYS BEFORE SAID ELECTION!

19 minutes ago, MrEdway said:

Hey numbnuts...you do understand that in Colorado you prove your eligibility months before any election? Or you don't get a ballot. They are not mass mailing ballots.

Colorado mails more than 3 million ballots to voters every election. That doesn’t qualify under your definition as ‘mass mailing’?

3 minutes ago, mikejm said:

Colorado allows new voters to register until October 26, EIGHT DAYS BEFORE SAID ELECTION!

OMG. 

That is insane.  Trusting the electorate.  And not seeing voter fraud?

Its as if Colorado believes in a democratic form of government. 

Next thing you know, those hippies will legalize pot... 

• Upvote 1

Just now, mikejm said:

Colorado mails more than 3 million ballots to voters every election. That doesn’t qualify under your definition as ‘mass mailing’?

we have covered this...try to pay attention.  requesting a ballot is vastly different than just sending them out to everybody.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, mikejm said:

OMG!!! 

Do they actually WANT their citizens to excercise their right to vote?  And they don't have mass voter fraud? 

Madness.  

11 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

He can argue for the 30% but I won't and give anyone that 30%.  Approximately 110 people died, that probably weren't near the end, over a 6-7 month period and some want to grind everything to a halt.  Asinine. 

Bulletproof sourcing. You have changed my mind. Well done.

Also, things have been far from grinded to a halt in ND (because we're doing pretty well in deaths and hospital capcity), but carry on.

20 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

That willingness to go herd immunity quickly is why you are a narcissist, bizzzzzzzzzzzzzon. 

You interpreted herd immunity espoused by the WHO as a means to rapidly get over the pandemic.  That isn't what real health experts want. 

That is a pretty self centered cultist attitude.  Big surprise. 

Wear a mask. Avoid large crowds.  Soclal distance.  Wash your hands.  Quit listening to the soon to be late Rush Limbaugh.

And Go Sioux!

alright heyduke, here is a little test, try to follow...i am going to put up two statements, and you tell me wich one is the narcissist

1) "you have to wear a mask so I am safe."

2) "The sooner we acchive herd ammunity, the sooner we can get thru this virus"

19 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Hay/Mike/foxtrot 

GOOD NEWS....

saw some slides in a presentation today and, there IS hope, these people claim educatable is a possibility for you.

Have your mom get in touch with us and we can point her in a direction that can maybe get you some help.

mental-retardation-5-638.jpg

I'm not weighing in on mail in voting, but since you called me out, why do you keep dodging my questions? Do the words have too many syllables? 

P.S. please tell us more of your opinions about Kamala. Do you have any more classy nicknames for her beyond "slut-riding whore"?

7 minutes ago, mikejm said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/pennsylvania-military-ballots-mail-voting-2020-election/

Already 7 missed Trump votes in very early voting in one county alone in Pennsylvania.  Inconvenient I know Drive by Mike.  Extrapolate those out and you have election swinging potential.  

8 minutes ago, 1972 said:

alright heyduke, here is a little test, try to follow...i am going to put up two statements, and you tell me wich one is the narcissist

1) "you have to wear a mask so I am safe."

2) "The sooner we acchive herd ammunity, the sooner we can get thru this virus"

We all wear masks to be safe.  

Eventually, a vaccine will be safe to use.  We take it. Then to go back to something somewhat normal ensuring that a herd immunity comes along with it. 

These aren't mutually exclusive.   Unless you are in a cult. 

15 minutes ago, 1972 said:

we have covered this...try to pay attention.  requesting a ballot is vastly different than just sending them out to everybody.

Guess what? Colorado voters don’t have to request a ballot! 

btw, I’m disappointed that you think I’m merely a VPN doppelgänger. 

1 hour ago, MrEdway said:

Hey numbnuts...you do understand that in Colorado you prove your eligibility months before any election? Or you don't get a ballot. They are not mass mailing ballots.

36 minutes ago, 1972 said:

1. Yes they do, 2.  ?

This isn’t difficult.  

1.  Colorado is an all-mail ballot state, meaning that all registered voters will automatically be sent a ballot.        
2.  If you're NOT currently registered you'll need to register by Oct. 26 in order to receive a ballot in the mail.  

https://www.9news.com/amp/article/news/politics/voter-guide/colorado-november-election-voter-questions/73-d15a2201-fa37-4d18-9cda-65414d456fbe

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

you seem to be all the place on this...register? or get a ballot mailed to you?

Omg. Really!?!

If you’re not registered, do so by October 26 to get a ballot.

my ballot (I’m already registered) should be in my mailbox in early October 

Colorado really has this figured out. It should be a model for every state that wants to adopt Mail-in voting. 

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

Bulletproof sourcing. You have changed my mind. Well done.

Also, things have been far from grinded to a halt in ND (because we're doing pretty well in deaths and hospital capcity), but carry on.

Isn't that what we were sold from day one from the "experts"......limiting hospitalizations and deaths?

So why the pivot now to "cases"?

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, mikejm said:

Omg. Really!?!

Colorado really has this figured out. It should be a model for every state that wants to adopt Mail-in voting. 

when you say that your ballot is automatically mailed to your address...what happens if you move or die? and don't tell anyone...does the new residence of your house get your ballot?

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, mikejm said:

Omg. Really!?!

Genuinely curious, does this ballot have your name on it or is it completely empty?

24 minutes ago, mikejm said:

Omg. Really!?!

So does Colorado just throw away the military mail in votes like has already happened in Pennsylvania or is Colorado progressive enough where they throw away non-military member ballots too?

does anyone trust their mailman if his/her car has a obama sticker on it and you have a trump sign in your front yard...nice thing about voting in person I can wear a obama/binen shirt and walk in and vote the trump train and libs at the counter give you nod and you nod back and they have no idea who i just voted for...but they think they do.

1 hour ago, mikejm said:

I’m a Colorado resident. Once I registered to vote, a ballot has been mailed to me automatically, every election. I don’t request it.

What?  You are citing facts to a cultist?

Sorry. To help them understand I will say...

What?  You are sighting facts to a cultist?

There.  That should help. 

15 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

does anyone trust their mailman if his/her car has a obama sticker on it and you have a trump sign in your front yard...nice thing about voting in person I can wear a obama/binen shirt and walk in and vote the trump train and libs at the counter give you nod and you nod back and they have no idea who i just voted for...but they think they do.

Really?  Federal vehicles  (That means "veeehickuls" Jethro) have political bumper stickers on them? 

The fact that this works must really screw up the nice little cultist universe you created for yourself. 

You must be one sad panda. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

when you say that your ballot is automatically mailed to your address...what happens if you move or die? and don't tell anyone...does the new residence of your house get your ballot?

My death certificate eliminates me from list of qualified voters; therefore the ballots stop.

38 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Genuinely curious, does this ballot have your name on it or is it completely empty?

My name is all over the ballot. Plus I must sign it, and the signature has to match the one I’ve filed with the State.

it honestly is a very secure system. Election officials around the US cite Colorado as the Cadillac mail-in system. Like I said earlier, 9 voting violations out of millions ballots cast since 2013.

• Upvote 1