SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

16 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Trump - no

Old republican - yes

biden - ugh

It sucks being in the middle ground nowadays.

The nutcases have gained control of the right, democrats have shifted further left and political discourse (at the highest levels) resembles a sleazy reality TV show.    :(

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, MrEdway said:

Who woulda thunk it?

Yeah. It was a joke.  A bad one, but a joke. 

Kind of like when I call you an idiot cultist.  Oh, nevermind.  I meant that. 

Cadet bone spurs and his never served in the military family have nothing. Except their cult. 

I meant their cult of idiots. 

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/09/25/watch-biden-jokingly-calls-u-s-troops-stupid-bastards-dull-bunch/

WATCH: Biden Jokingly Calls U.S. Troops ‘Stupid Bastards’, ‘Dull Bunch’ in 2016

3 hours ago, mikejm said:

Nine convictions; nine ballots. 

The names and offenses are easily found. 
There were eight convictions in 2012, the year before Colorado adopted all main-in ballots.

Drive by Mike....Convictions isn't exactly the best measure of how big a problem is.  For example, the conviction rate of domestic violence crimes is very low once the fact that most aren't reported and the majority that are....are pled down to lesser crimes is taken into account.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Interestingly, there's a good chance those 7 military ballots would have been invalidated either way.  They reportedly weren't mailed in secrecy envelopes.  According to the DOJ they were returned in envelopes similar to absentee ballot requests and that's what confused the temp worker election official.       

Ironically it was the GOP who recently won a lawsuit that required non-secrecy envelopes to not be counted.  

Don't have to worry about secrecy or non secrecy envelopes with in person voting.  Just goes to show that with mail in ballots (mass blasted or absentee) there is more wiggle room for one side or the other to engage in shenanigans.  

14 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Don't have to worry about secrecy or non secrecy envelopes with in person voting.  Just goes to show that with mail in ballots (mass blasted or absentee) there is more wiggle room for one side or the other to engage in shenanigans.  

Doesn't matter what facts are presented to a cultist. A cultist will follow and believe his leader to the end. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-vote-by-mail-explainer-idUSKBN2482SA

As with other forms of voting, documented cases of mail-ballot fraud are extremely rare.

The conservative Heritage Foundation, which has warned of the risks of mail voting, found 14 cases of attempted mail fraud out of roughly 15.5 million ballots cast in Oregon since that state started conducting elections by mail in 1998.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jdub27 said:

Do you have any sources that show 30% of ND deaths categorized as associated with CoVid actually had absolutely nothing to do with the person contracting the virus and they would have died the exact same day regardless?

This number is listed EVERY SINGLE DAY in the ND dept of Health coevid update news release. 

They specifically state, daily the number of total "coevid" deaths then identify the number of cases that coevid was a "factor" in the death, and that the remaining are deaths where coevid played no part whatsoever.. i.e. car crash, suicide, brain hemorage from hayalphas posts and so forth.

Here is Fridays excerpt from the news release.

20200926_002706.jpg

1 hour ago, TheFlop said:

No evidence exists to verify that mail-in voting is more fraudulent than in-person voting.    None.   Study after study (by both right and left institutions) has documented this.   

• Like 1

Speaking of fraudulent/unreliable voting, I was essentially denied the right to vote via in-person ballot recently.     

My registered home address is in Milwaukee; which was the epicenter of Wisconsin's Covid outbreak this past spring.  As such, there existed few volunteers to work the polls for April's election.  The national guard was called on but resources were still lacking.   For obvious political reasons the GOP-led legislature wouldn’t delay the voting date.  Milwaukee ended up with 5 polling sites open; normally it has 133.   Voting was an overcrowded and ridiculous ****show.    The same shenanigans occurred in Green Bay.  They had 2 polling sites open compared to the 31 they normally have.   

Shame on me though.  I should have requested an 'unreliable' absentee ballot.  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Yeah. It was a joke.  A bad one, but a joke. 

Kind of like when I call you an idiot cultist.  Oh, nevermind.  I meant that. 

Cadet bone spurs and his never served in the military family have nothing. Except their cult. 

I meant their cult of idiots. 

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/09/25/watch-biden-jokingly-calls-u-s-troops-stupid-bastards-dull-bunch/

WATCH: Biden Jokingly Calls U.S. Troops ‘Stupid Bastards’, ‘Dull Bunch’ in 2016

Anonymous sources...”THAT RAT B*ST*RD TRUMP!”

Biden on video...“it was a joke.”

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

I see.  You prefer living in the past.

Good for you.  Then, Rush will live just a wee bit longer so you can get some more oldies but goodies from the soon to be late...well, you know. 

Good to see you're a Rush listener.  Too bad you don't understand what you're hearing.

7 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Doesn't matter what facts are presented to a cultist. A cultist will follow and believe his leader to the end. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-vote-by-mail-explainer-idUSKBN2482SA

As with other forms of voting, documented cases of mail-ballot fraud are extremely rare.

The conservative Heritage Foundation, which has warned of the risks of mail voting, found 14 cases of attempted mail fraud out of roughly 15.5 million ballots cast in Oregon since that state started conducting elections by mail in 1998.

Those are states that have had years to get their !@#$ together on mail in voting.  Fast forward to Nev and PA who are mailing out ballots to all citizens, no verification, no postage mark, and they can count until 14 days after the election.  Square that circle.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

No evidence exists to verify that mail-in voting is more fraudulent than in-person voting.    None.   Study after study (by both right and left institutions) has documented this.   

And you should realize that past returns are no guarantee of future results.  At a minimum the recent Pennsylvania military ballots being tossed in one county shows how easy it can happen (intentional or unintentional).  

I show my ID to election official.....I mark my ballot....I put my ballot directly into the scanner.....leaves less room for potential error than a ballot being mailed out, possibly being filled out by me....the USPS possibly getting the completed ballot delivered on time......the person opening the ballot possibly scanning it in as they are supposed to....etc.  It can be argued if it is a problem but it can't be argued which way leaves more opportunity for fraud to occur. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Has anyone changed any else’s opinions?

I come in this thread for a good chuckle.  We all have our beliefs, and expressing them is what is great about America.

Unfortunately its gotten to the point where "anyone who disagrees with me is Hilter".  The dialogue is gone.  

At least you and I can talk Twins baseball right? :lol:

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

This number is listed EVERY SINGLE DAY in the ND dept of Health coevid update news release. 

They specifically state, daily the number of total "coevid" deaths then identify the number of cases that coevid was a "factor" in the death, and that the remaining are deaths where coevid played no part whatsoever.. i.e. car crash, suicide, brain hemorage from hayalphas posts and so forth.

Here is Fridays excerpt from the news release.

20200926_002706.jpg

So are you bad at math or comprehension? 

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

So are you bad at math or comprehension? 

yeaaah.. stay in your lane son, This has been explicitly explained many many times BY the dept of health both in print and in radio interviews.

Deaths such as crashes and natural causes in which corona is found but post mortem, asymptomatic, having no effect of helath, ARE counted in the overall count. 219 above.

They are not counted in the 153.

the 153 are where coevid is the leading instigator of the death process which is coumpounded by the underlying conditions.

To dig down further you can find the actual numbers of deaths without underlying conditions.... you can count those on homer simpsons hand.

153 is the number closer to an actual number the rona has caused the death of...... maybe.

37 is the number of no relation i.e. car crash.

29 cases pending, cant even figurebit out it was such a killer virus..

this equals the fear number... 219. Cause, math.

If you'd like, you can call the Dept of Health and ask yourself to verify, they will be pissed at you wasting their time and not paying attention to the interviews they've given, but you can call.

Not sure they'd have time meet and draw it out in crayon for you but .. you can call.

Of note.... 

What ISN'T counted in the coevid numbers are cases such as a family member, who while in a longterm memory care center on lockdown... rapidly declined without her daily interactions with family and visits.

She lasted less than 2 months before completely shutting down and passing away. Now it is very unlikely she would have lasted to christmas this year. but was doing well with daily interaction with her daughters and grandchildren visits. How many "coevid" deaths have been be the same.

These numbers aren't counted anywere, because they dont fit an agenda.

There's nothing to gain from them.

15 hours ago, mikejm said:

Nine convictions; nine ballots. 

The names and offenses are easily found. 
There were eight convictions in 2012, the year before Colorado adopted all main-in ballots.

Drive by Mike.....7 already in one Pennsylvania county......but as long as there isn't a conviction it doesn't count according to your logic.  

33 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Drive by Mike.....7 already in one Pennsylvania county......but as long as there isn't a conviction it doesn't count according to your logic.  

And it happened under a local government controlled by Republicans! Just wait until the Democrats start in with their meddling!!