SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

The coordinated effort to potentially de-legitimize the election is in full swing.  In real time.  Trump is setting the tone and his minions are all parroting the same talking points; none of which were significant issues for conservatives in past elections.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Here's a really cool link.   The conservative Heritage Foundation maintains a database of allegations and convictions of voter fraud.    

There have been 204 fraud allegations and 143 fraud convictions involving mail-in voting over the past 2 decades spanning 250 million mail-in ballots cast.

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

Well, the silence is defeaning from the cultists who are more than happy to share Covid 19 stats that make it appear to be a non issue. 

Remember, it is a cult of personality.  Whatever Trump says is the way they go. 

We all know Trump is nuts.  

What about his cult?  I'd vote yes to that also. 

https://www.salon.com/2020/09/25/a-psychopath-psychologists-call-trump-the-most-psychiatrically-disordered-president-in-history_partner/

"It is time to stop relying on political pundits to weigh in on Trump's behavior, which they often soften and even normalize," Blotcky and Norrholm write. "We are psychologists, and we are convinced Donald Trump is a psychopath. His malignant behavior over the past four years is growing and escalating right before our eyes. Trump's psychopathy will change us forever if he is not stopped."

Just finished Woodward’s latest. Trump gave him 17 interviews, all tape recorded.

“When his performance as president is taken in its entirety, I can only reach one conclusion: Trump is the wrong man for the job.”

Excerpt From
Rage
Bob Woodward

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

The coordinated effort to potentially de-legitimize the election is in full swing.  In real time.  Trump is setting the tone and his minions are all parroting the same talking points; none of which were significant issues for conservatives in past elections.  

Yeah, it’s only Trump right.  Give it up   She’s been leading the charge on questioning the election since 2016 and was early on for 2020   

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1238156

1 minute ago, mikejm said:

Just finished Woodward’s latest. Trump gave him 17 interviews, all tape recorded.

“When his performance as president is taken in its entirety, I can only reach one conclusion: Trump is the wrong man for the job.”

Excerpt From
Rage
Bob Woodward

When does his book come out??

28 minutes ago, homer said:

Yeah, it’s only Trump right.  Give it up   She’s been leading the charge on questioning the election since 2016 and was early on for 2020   

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1238156

Hey, Gomer.

I sure am glad the Democrats nominated Hillary again.  Garshk.  

Oh, wait.  They didn't. 

I guess that is the only talking point the soon to be late Rush Limbaigh gave you.  

So sad.  Boo hoo.

23 minutes ago, homer said:

When does his book come out??

It did.  Good factual reading.

When does the posthumous biography on Rush Limbaugh come out?  A few months, probably.

Maybe he'll have a deathbed confession about those underage hookers in the Dominican Republic?  Maybe he paid them off like Trump paid off Stormy Daniels and the others.

But, you are in a cult that denies these facts.  What color is the sky in that world? 

6 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Hey, Gomer.

I sure am glad the Democrsts nominated Hillary again.  Garshk.  

Oh, wait.  They didn't. 

I guess that is the only talking point the soon to be late Rush Limbaigh gave you.  

So sad.  Boo hoo.

Point was in response to there being a coordinated effort by republicans.  Same can be said for dems, only Clinton does the talking because they don’t dare put it on Biden’s teleprompter

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

It did.  Good factual reading.

When does the posthumous biography on Rush Limbaugh come out?  A few months, probably.

Maybe he'll have a deathbed confession about those underage hookers in the Dominican Republic?  Maybe he paid them off like Trump paid off Stormy Daniels and the others.

But, you are in a cult that denies these facts.  What color is the sky in that world? 

Who gives a !@#$ about Rush?   Did the Rep nominate him for president?  Oh wait, they didn’t.  That’s all you got lately.  

1 minute ago, homer said:

Point was in response to there being a coordinated effort by republicans.  Same can be said for dems, only Clinton does the talking because they don’t dare put it on Biden’s teleprompter

I see.  You prefer living in the past.

Good for you.  Then, Rush will live just a wee bit longer so you can get some more oldies but goodies from the soon to be late...well, you know. 

2 hours ago, mikejm said:

Omg. Really!?!

If you’re not registered, do so by October 26 to get a ballot.

my ballot (I’m already registered) should be in my mailbox in early October 

Colorado really has this figured out. It should be a model for every state that wants to adopt Mail-in voting. 

As long as the voter rolls remain accurate. 

4 hours ago, mikejm said:

ROTFLMAO!

Take a look at Colorado voting, which since 2013 has been entirely by mail. 8.06 million ballots cast statewide and you know how many people have been convicted of voter fraud in that period?

NINE.

That's 0.000111687792 percent. Extrapolate that onto the 2016 presidential vote and you'll expect to find 144 fraudulent ballots nationwide.

Do you really want to hang onto that 'manipulate the election' theory?

Nine people, but how many ballots?

now, since California has invaded Colorado, I do believe they would be voting a Democrat anyway, but nine people convicted does not mean each only altered or discarded one ballot.

2 minutes ago, zonadub said:

now, since California has invaded Colorado, I do believe they would be voting a Democrat anyway, but nine people convicted does not mean each only altered or discarded one ballot.

Any evidence otherwise, cultist? 

32 minutes ago, zonadub said:

Nine convictions; nine ballots. 

The names and offenses are easily found. 
There were eight convictions in 2012, the year before Colorado adopted all main-in ballots.

4 hours ago, TheFlop said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/pennsylvania-military-ballots-mail-voting-2020-election/

Already 7 missed Trump votes in very early voting in one county alone in Pennsylvania.  Inconvenient I know Drive by Mike.  Extrapolate those out and you have election swinging potential.  

Interestingly, there's a good chance those 7 military ballots would have been invalidated either way.  They reportedly weren't mailed in secrecy envelopes.  According to the DOJ they were returned in envelopes similar to absentee ballot requests and that's what confused the temp worker election official.       

Ironically it was the GOP who recently won a lawsuit that required non-secrecy envelopes to not be counted.  

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic