Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

It's never happened before, therefore it will never happen. Brilliant.

Above is how crazy Trump has made the left in this country.  He owns them and all they think about is him.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Do you honestly believe Donald Trump will see the inside of a jail cell? C'mon.

No, I think he'll leave the country and let his sons fend for themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Article:  What if Trump doesn't accept the results of the election?  

The "jail" article.
This article.

It's all just pre-programming the low-information world. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

"If Trump cooked his books,"

"To build a fraud case against Trump, Vance subpoenaed his financial records. But those records alone won’t be enough: To secure a conviction,"

Take your DTS glasses off.  They obstructing your view.

So you think his books are clean? Then why is his accountant saving his own tail?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

So you think his books are clean? Then why is his accountant saving his own tail?

Do you think any large-scale tycoon has clean books?  Cmon, of course he has crap he doesn't want anybody to see.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Above is how crazy Trump has made the left in this country.  He owns them and all they think about is him.  

I agree, but if you think I'm far left, you're sorely mistaken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Trump didn't want his books opened because he's really broke. 

... so hard to keep up. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UND1983 said:

Do you think any large-scale tycoon has clean books?  Cmon, of course he has crap he doesn't want anybody to see.  

Anyone with Big 4 accounting firms doing their books does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MrEdway said:

How sad that imbeciles such as yourself are allowed to vote. 30 phones wiped by the Mueller team says it all.

 

6bfea35bfacd026b3f535db5b3d7cc4b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

California trees are a John Lee Hooker song in Twitler's tiny mind..

Boom boom boom boom...   yeah...hey... 

https://www.politicalflare.com/2020/09/trump-just-claimed-that-trees-in-california-explode-while-trees-in-europe-dont-and-everyone-is-confused/

California better get a grip on its exploding trees.

Before we go into the latest moronic take by the guy who inexplicably leads the federal government, we should say that it is true that trees can get so dry and fires get so hot that an approaching fire can cause trees to “seem” to explode with the heat. But Trump believes that exploding trees start fires. This is, of course, insane, as everyone knows, exploding fireworks at gender-reveal parties explode and start fires.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

So you think his books are clean? Then why is his accountant saving his own tail?

Almost 99% of the time it's either the IRS or most likely his Banks that care about his books.  So why does  the SNYD care?  It's a fishing expedition.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Anyone with Big 4 accounting firms doing their books does.

It used to be the Big 5 (AA), then Enron. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

California trees are a John Kee Hooker song in Twitler's tiny mind..

Mind-reader. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

And seeing that happen scared them to make sure it never happens to them.

Careful,  you are close to the ledge.  You might fall off the edge of the earth.  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Almost 99% of the time it's either the IRS or most likely his Banks that care about his books.  So why does  the SNYD care?  It's a fishing expedition.  

Because he can't pardon their charges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nodak78 said:

Careful,  you are close to the ledge.  You might fall off the edge of the earth.  ;)

Sorry for defending the integrity of PriceWaterhouseCoopers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Sorry for defending the integrity of PriceWaterhouseCoopers...

E&Y has been taking some heat lately.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

California trees are a John Lee Hooker song in Twitler's tiny mind..

Boom boom boom boom...   yeah...hey... 

https://www.politicalflare.com/2020/09/trump-just-claimed-that-trees-in-california-explode-while-trees-in-europe-dont-and-everyone-is-confused/

California better get a grip on its exploding trees.

Before we go into the latest moronic take by the guy who inexplicably leads the federal government, we should say that it is true that trees can get so dry and fires get so hot that an approaching fire can cause trees to “seem” to explode with the heat. But Trump believes that exploding trees start fires. This is, of course, insane, as everyone knows, exploding fireworks at gender-reveal parties explode and start fires.

you are a special kind of stupid....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 1972 said:

you are a special kind of stupid....

I'm sorry I haven't lowered myself to your level of stupidity, Trumptard.  

But, thanks for calling me special. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Because he can't pardon their charges.

If you were Trump, would you want the people who have overblown his every move for the last 4 years and tried with everything they have to get anything possible to stick to him to have your tax returns? I don't blame him for a second.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

If you were Trump, would you want the people who have overblown his every move for the last 4 years and tried with everything they have to get anything possible to stick to him to have your tax returns? I don't blame him for a second.

SDNY didn't have anything to do with the Russia investigation.  They are going after him for stuff he did before the election. His desire to increase his profile brought scrutiny, hard to sympathize with him.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

SDNY didn't have anything to do with the Russia investigation.  They are going after him for stuff he did before the election. His desire to increase his profile brought scrutiny, hard to sympathize with him.

And if he wasn't President or a R they wouldn't touch him.  

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

SDNY didn't have anything to do with the Russia investigation.  They are going after him for stuff he did before the election. His desire to increase his profile brought scrutiny, hard to sympathize with him.

just like the virus gonna virus.   Dems are going to investigate and that's it investigate.  no results just investigate.

 

as for me.

Inline image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...