SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

It will probably work in the future with new battery storage technology along with less expensive options for wind and solar power.  

I honestly, swear to God, wonder why we don't setup nuclear power plants in geographically stable rural areas.  

Agreed.  And who'd have thought painting one turbine black on each wind tower would largely solve the bird-killing issue.

But in the meantime....

3 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Where the hell does she get that kind of money?

That’s a very good question. It would appear Liz used her government position to better user herself. What do senators make 194,000.00 a year? Or something like that. 

42 minutes ago, Goon said:

You’re right, while you’re in the basement I have things to do. 

Yup.

While you were busy with your water cannons, we had our weekly Antifa and BLM meeting to plot the overthrow of Twitler. 

Hasta la Victoria Siempre. 

Remain paranoid.  

3 hours ago, Goon said:

That’s a very good question. It would appear Liz used her government position to better user herself. What do senators make 194,000.00 a year? Or something like that. 

Just have to write a book and then have your campaign purchase 100,000 copies to hand out at events for free. Easy way to funnel campaign cash into your pocket. Another method is to have a spouse or family member consult or in some other way contract with the campaign and take a percentage of all campaign donations. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Big Ten FB........If a players tests postive  he is out for 21 days.  SMH

Any chance this turns into the NFL with it's concussion protocol?  The protocol where when the 3rd string RB gets knocked out on a kickoff return....he's forced to leave the game.....but when the star QB takes the big hit.....it never seems to be a concussion until after the game is over. 

6 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

A single county in NC misinformed 6700+ individuals via text message they were covid positive....and another 500+ via email.

#trustthedata

#clownmaskssavelives

of those 7k people they scared...maybe 10 percent are so shook up they will ask for a mail in/ absentee ballot....and remember how razor thin some of trumps wins were in some of these states....

i usually say follow the money but when it comes to this election follow the mail in/ absentee  ballots.

4 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

I find it interesting when asking about "green energy". Most folks are for it when that's left as the query.

But ask how much more per month they're willing to pay for "green electricity", the positivity drops. 

And ask if they willing to have rolling blackouts at times because baseline demand* can't be met by "green energy" the positivity drops again. 

Everything is a great idea in theory, until it has to work in practice. 

*See recently in California

also how many libs/greeny think that those big beautiful wind turbines spin a dial or something and that there is no bad "stuff" in them....then have them google rare earth minerals.

4 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

I honestly, swear to God, wonder why we don't setup nuclear power plants in geographically stable rural areas.  

Because it would be too efficient, too economical, and too reliable. 

There would be nothing for the radicals to complain about.......

The

• Upvote 1

Is Covid19 like a strong wind?

Some people die after standing next to cliffs.

People in there 80s and 90s are on the edge.

The median age of death *with* Covid-19 continues to be higher than the median age of death for all other causes excluding Covid-19. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

Just have to write a book and then have your campaign purchase 100,000 copies to hand out at events for free. Easy way to funnel campaign cash into your pocket. Another method is to have a spouse or family member consult or in some other way contract with the campaign and take a percentage of all campaign donations. 

These are good and accurate.

The advanced politicians get federal money coming back to their district for all kinds of projects and programs that will never get done or implemented. Somehow their campaign supporters and family members who own companies that could conceivably do these projects and implement these programs get the money and kick it back to the politician. This is most popular method in your worst cities across the country where things are so run down you can't tell what projects are being started and which projects have been sitting dormant for years.

The more advanced and senior politicians do the same thing but with foreign aid. Biden and the Clinton's have enriched themselves and family with this method.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, TheFlop said:

Crybabies like Haydouche are annoying enough after just 5-6 months of their constant whining on a single forum.....I can't imagine what it's been long like for Trump the last 4 years having 95% of the  national media actively working against him with the same drivel day after day. 

Floper, you flopped again/Your post validates you are the Crybaby.  

13 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

Floper, you flopped again/Your post validates you are the Crybaby.  

Good one......you been silent the last couple days saving up every last bit of your critical thinking and that's the best you could do?  Go back to Perkins with the rest of your old farts sipping coffee all day and only tipping a quarter when your done thinking in your own mind that you really helped out.  

I'll be living wide open with no mask wherever possible.....while others keep crying about masks bring needed to save the .00000001%

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Good one......you been silent the last couple days saving up every last bit of your critical thinking and that's the best you could do?  Go back to Perkins with the rest of your old farts sipping coffee all day and only tipping a quarter when your done thinking in your own mind that you really helped out.  

I'll be living wide open with no mask wherever possible.....while others keep crying about masks bring needed to save the .00000001%

Floper, Another flop.

30 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

Floper, Another flop.

No flop just living another day not being afraid of my own shadow.  You should try it sometime......maybe right after you get done driving down the wrong direction of diagonal parking at Walmart for the 10th time today. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

It will probably work in the future with new battery storage technology along with less expensive options for wind and solar power.  

I think we're 20 years out from large scale batteries, and that's not really all that far. But you must keep baseline load support (coal, nuclear, nat gas) online until the new baseline load support (batteries charged by wind, solar, hydro) are in place. Why? See: California rolling blackouts. Put another way, the Coal Creek and MR Young power stations are closely monitored for emissions; the local diesels that power businesses during peak times (or rolling blackouts) are not so much. 

Nuclear is the most green (no CO2) baseline load support. Gen 4 nuclear plants (they eat their own waste!) are our baseline load solution long-term. (And I'm not saying that just because I'm a former nuke.) 

See, we do agree on some things. ;)

• Upvote 1