SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, Goon said:

I might have to agree, it doesn't appear that this newspaper is a bastion of conservative thought. Here are some of the headlines from the editorial page. I would add more but I am not going to pay five dollars for five months of subscription.

Reich: The West is burning, but Trump doesn’t care

Sanchez: Dodging blame, the Trump way

Just read the comments on their Facebook page and you can get an idea how Casper feels about it’s liberal newspaper. Granted they are great at covering local news but it’s not worth supporting for me when they publish fake news bashing trump and his policies that WY benefits from. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Twitler at his "best".

But the cult doesn't care.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/16/trump-doctored-video-joe-biden-twitter-415863

Trump shares doctored video of Biden with ‘manipulated media’ Twitter tag

The social media platform has taken a more aggressive approach in recent months to countering misleading posts by the president.

If you are not smart enough to recognize satire you sir are an idiot! I chuckled myself!

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

I did. Had around 200 people. Took everyone’s temps on the way into the wedding just as a precaution. We are now almost 4 weeks out and never heard a peep of a case. 

Good to hear and congrats. I had mine a week and a half ago and haven’t heard of anyone getting sick.  Had a scare in my family two weeks before the wedding (thanks mom) but everything else was uneventful.  Had about 100 people, area was spaced out, outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, masks for those who wanted it.  Did what we could do and everyone had a blast. 

• Upvote 1

Trump lies and lies and lies.  

The cult repeats his lies and gets angry when this is pointed out to them. 

Tough luck cultists.  

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/16/politics/fact-check-trump-abc-town-hall/index.html

Fact check: Trump made at least 22 false or misleading claims at ABC town hall

He responded to a series of tough questions from Pennsylvania voters, and some more from moderator George Stephanopoulos, much like he responds to easy questions from his favorite conservative television hosts -- with a barrage of dishonesty.

Trump made at least 22 false or misleading claims over the hour-and-a-half event, according to our preliminary count.

9 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Tough luck cultists.  

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/16/politics/fact-check-trump-abc-town-hall/index.html

He responded to a series of tough questions from Pennsylvania voters, and some more from moderator George Stephanopoulos, much like he responds to easy questions from his favorite conservative television hosts -- with a barrage of dishonesty.

Trump made at least 22 false or misleading claims over the hour-and-a-half event, according to our preliminary count.

Misleading......lolotfflmfao

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

And outdated.  He is not running for office.

But, continue to focus on President Clinton if you feel the urge. 

LMFAO.

So everything from Biden/Harris’ team has been completely honest and not misleading?  That is your stance on this.  

from the CDC web site

smoke particles are HUGE compared to a COVID virus....the hypocracy is unreal

Cloth masks will not protect you from wildfire smoke.

Cloth masks that are used to slow the spread of COVID-19 by blocking respiratory droplets offer little protection against wildfire smoke. They do not catch small, harmful particles in smoke that can harm your health.

Although N95 respirators do provide protection from wildfire smoke, they might be in short supply as frontline healthcare workers use them during the pandemic.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Tough luck cultists.  

According to who? These fact checkers are democrats in sheepskin. How about you fact check Biden? If he can stay awake

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

And outdated.  He is not running for office.

But, continue to focus on President Clinton if you feel the urge. 

LMFAO.

But he did endorse your candidate and spoke at the DNC, so his credibility is absolutely relevant in current events.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Reuters

Biden leads Trump nationally by 9 points, with suburbs focused on coronavirus, not crime: Reuters/Ipsos poll

So ...

< phone rings >
< you answer >

"Hi I'm calling Reuters polling about the 2020 election ... "

At this point, if you plan to vote for Trump, do you:
- hang up
- lie about your vote, and say Biden (because they know your number) 
- say who you're voting for

One of the most accurate 2016 polls didn't ask YOU who you were voting for, it asked, think about one neighbor on your street, who are THEY voting for. 

4 hours ago, UND1983 said:

Fascinating.  Its Sept 16

4 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

national polls are meaningless

3 hours ago, homer said:

From your article that had 10% more democratic reply vs republican.  I’m guessing you know this but just wanted to present it as counter argument   But these polls are great for Democrats, they should have nothing to worry about come November   

Another Trumpet Stock Photos And Images - 123RF in trouble.
Trump HHS official to take 'leave of absence' amid uproar

Michael Caputo will be focusing on "his health and the well-being of his family" for the next 60 days, HHS said.

He claimed without evidence that the CDC was harboring a "resistance unit" opposing President Trump and accused government scientists of "sedition."

In the same video, he also warned Trump's followers to prepare for an armed insurrection if Joe Biden loses the election and refuses to concede.

"If you carry guns, buy ammunition, ladies and gentlemen, because it's going to be hard to get," Captuo said in remarks first reported by The New York Times.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-hhs-official-to-take-leave-of-absence-amid-uproar/ar-BB196QYS?ocid=msedgdhp

39 minutes ago, Goon said:

Actually, the hard left wing of the democratic party is the puppet masters to Joe Biden's campaign. They're not even hiding it anymore. 

Ocasio-Cortez: 'We can likely push' Biden 'in a more progressive direction' if he's elected

Well, gooney bird.  Of course they think they can.  Most of the positions they have taken are supported by over half of the country.  Things are heading in that direction.  Like it or not. 

Now, go back to your bunker and take a nap.  Dream of water cannons and rubber bullets.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Well, gooney bird.  Of course they think they can.  Most of the positions they have taken are supported by over half of the country.  Things are heading in that direction.  Like it or not. 

Now, go back to your bunker and take a nap.  Dream of water cannons and rubber bullets.  

What world do you live in where you actually believe that over half the country supports the green new deal?

• Upvote 2