SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

15 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Reuters

Biden leads Trump nationally by 9 points, with suburbs focused on coronavirus, not crime: Reuters/Ipsos poll

From your article that had 10% more democratic reply vs republican.  I’m guessing you know this but just wanted to present it as counter argument   But these polls are great for Democrats, they should have nothing to worry about come November   

Winning the national popular vote does not necessarily mean winning the election, which is decided by the state-by-state Electoral College system. Trump won in 2016 despite losing the popular vote.”

• Upvote 1

Excellent read from the Federalist. 

Vindman wants to argue that foreign policy should be charted by “experts” within the bureaucracy, like himself, who study and determine the best course for America and the world. That flawed philosophy was on full display in Vindman and other civil servants’ testimonies during the impeachment hearings. When Vindman wrote that Trump’s call had undermined U.S. foreign policy, he meant Trump had undermined the preferred policy of unelected bureaucrats.

In contrast to his role in domestic matters, the president has “plenary and exclusive power . . . as the sole organ of the federal government in the field of international relations.” The Supreme Court examined the president’s supremacy in foreign affairs in United States v. Curtiss-Wright Export Corporation.

In that opinion, the court drew on constitutional principles and historic documents to reaffirm and emphasize that “n this vast external realm, with its important, complicated, delicate and manifold problems, the President alone has the power to speak or listen as a representative of the nation.” In short, the president’s foreign policy stance is the official foreign policy stance of the United States.

• Upvote 1

Crybabies like Haydouche are annoying enough after just 5-6 months of their constant whining on a single forum.....I can't imagine what it's been long like for Trump the last 4 years having 95% of the  national media actively working against him with the same drivel day after day. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Casper News Tribune is a liberal rag. No one in Casper reads that garbage unless they are a liberal

I see.

Daily circulation of over 23,000 in a city of 23,000 households.

Casper must be an extreme liberal hotbed.  I'm sure that Anifi and BLM are plotting its destruction right now. 

Time to re-attach your brain stem. 

6 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I see.

Casper must be an extreme liberal hotbed.  I'm sure that Anifi and BLM are plotting its destruction right now. 

First Vanity Fair and now Casper Wyoming's newspaper lol.  You are on a role.  A real critical thinker is emerging before our eyes lol.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I see.

Forget the source for a second and answer the questions I asked earlier.  In your opinion:

How many in ND knew they had it when they tested positive?

How confident are you that all the positive tests are actually positive? 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I see.

I might have to agree, it doesn't appear that this newspaper is a bastion of conservative thought. Here are some of the headlines from the editorial page. I would add more but I am not going to pay five dollars for five months of subscription.

Reich: The West is burning, but Trump doesn’t care

Sanchez: Dodging blame, the Trump way

When I read this article, It made me think of some of the things that @Oxbow6 has been posting here. Again, I don't think that anyone has minimized this pandemic, yes it is serious, but it's time to face facts. If you have pre-existing conditions, you need to be careful. 

Death from COVID-19 very rare for Americans 21 and under, report says

Just 121 people younger than 21 have died from COVID-19 through the end of July, out of nearly 392,000 confirmed or probable cases, said researchers led by Dr. Danae Bixler from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The deaths of young Americans generally fall along the lines of risk that have applied to all people since the start of the pandemic.

Of course they will. 

If He’s Elected, Biden Will Keep The Pandemic Going To Use Its Power

As tempting as it is to believe there’s a consolation prize for a Biden-Harris win, this argument ignores one of the key truisms of politics: Politicians seek power, and leftist ones especially. The pandemic response has handed Democrats a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to grow dependence on government, thereby establishing permanent entitlements and buying votes; pass pork-barrel spending for special interests under cover of pandemic relief; and leverage re-openings of businesses, churches, and schools to check more things off their hard-left wishlist, from killing the economy to address climate change to defunding the police.

What leftist would want to put the brakes on this bullet train to woke nanny-statism? Even if Biden is mostly using the pandemic to drag Trump, other parties at all levels of government have vested interests in continuing to stifle American life.

2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Trumptards live in their own little world.

His support won't fall much before the election, but it won't rise either.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/newsletter/2020-09-11/why-nothing-matters-essential-politics

Why nothing matters to Trump voters

The stability of American attitudes toward Trump provides one of the most remarkable aspects of his presidency. His support has a very low ceiling: Alone among American presidents since the era of mass polling began more than eight decades ago, he has never received approval from a majority.

His backing also has a very solid floor — never dropping below the high 30s.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/happening-president-trump-passes-joe-biden-national-rasmussen-survey-first-time-approval-rating-soars-52/

Stupid Soyboy. lol.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Goon said:

When I read this article, It made me think of some of the things that @Oxbow6 has been posting here. Again, I don't think that anyone has minimized this pandemic, yes it is serious, but it's time to face facts. If you have pre-existing conditions, you need to be careful. 

Death from COVID-19 very rare for Americans 21 and under, report says

And on that note Shanley HS going from face to face 5/days a week to a hybrid model starting tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic