SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 hours ago, sioux rube said:

17307BBF-FDD5-49F1-A6E2-FC3F5728F9D9.jpeg

The top income tax proposal identified in the graphic applies to the top income bracket (income over $518k). Right now, the tax rate for that income level is 37%. Someone making $78k/year, as in the example used, wouldn't be affected by the top income tax. 

Middle income earners will be far more affected by the $100k household tax and the financial transaction taxes. 

• Upvote 2

On 8/21/2020 at 8:59 AM, Old Fella said:

For Sure.

Assume you are impressed with Trump's ability to file for backruptcy several times and still had money to pay hush money to a prorn star and a playboy playmate.

Businesses are filing BK every day and have been for years. So whats your point?

On 8/19/2020 at 8:54 PM, Hayduke1 said:

you mean to stifle lies.

The type of lies Trumptards gobble up like a stray dog eats bile. 

Wow  just wow.  Actually its posts like yours is what shut them down. wow

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Goon said:

I am not missing the point. You’re minimizing the crime because the woman decided to let her kid wear a MAGA hat in front of a DNC rally. The woman that took the hat was wrong. No matter how triggered she was from the hat. She’s still wrong. Where the hat was worn is immaterial. The law sees it that way. I hope the lady sits some time for her stupidity.

If the child was wearing a BLM hat in front of a RNC rally and some guy wearing a MAGA hat came along took it; would say the same thing? I am betting you’d be upset. 

We can’t pick and choose. It’s okay for BLM to rally and protest, but the minute a person wearing a red hat protests their speech isn’t as important or they’re using poor judgement. 

Again, I don’t disagree with anything you are saying here.

though, I’m curious why you have such a difficult time acknowledging that the mother put her kid in a bad situation.

5 hours ago, Goon said:

Hey @Oxbow6 did you see this tweet? 

Significantly more relaxed restrictions?   BS  

Sure WI state mandates are more relaxed (Evers has his hands tied), but local governments are stepping up to the plate and issuing stringent safety measures.  I mean the by far most dense and populated places here (Milwaukee and Dane County) have restrictions no less than Minnesota.    

6 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Significantly more relaxed restrictions?   BS  

Yea WI state mandates are more relaxed (Evers' has his hands tied), but local governments are stepping up to the plate and issuing stringent safety measures.  I mean the by far most dense and populated places here (Milwaukee and Dane County) have restrictions no less than Minnesota.    

Why are all of the people I know in Minnesota going to Wisconsin for their weekend get always if the restrictions are the same?

4 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Why are all of the people I know in Minnesota going to Wisconsin for their weekend get always if the restrictions are the same?

I never said they were the same.  I said Wisconsin wasn't significanty less restrictive as it pertained to the statistics Goon posted.    The Wisconsin counties enacting less restrictions tend to be conservative and rural. and aren't gonna make too much of a dent statistic wise. 

It's time to include another person to the 'loser' list.  How about Trump's own sister.      

“All he wants to do is appeal to his base,” Barry reportedly said in the audio. “He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this.”     "His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God,” she said. “I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy !@#$.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/513255-trumps-sister-says-president-has-no-principles-lies-in-secretly

The comedy just writes itself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

This model has New York going Red?  

Well alrighty then  

Well damn his prediction in 2016 was Trump   9 months before the election. His model predicted every election since 1912 correctly except two.  1960 and 2000.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/professor-doubles-down-on-prediction-model-showing-trump-having-91-percent-chance-of-winning-election-despite-polls

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

4cfclv.jpg

Remember, Goon never calls people names.  

Ever.

LMFAO

Maybe someday he will display qualities that would allow him to have a position of authority and respect 

Right now, its not looking good.

10 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I never said they were the same.  I said Wisconsin wasn't significanty less restrictive as it pertained to the statistics Goon posted.    The Wisconsin counties enacting less restrictions tend to be conservative and rural. and aren't gonna make too much of a dent statistic wise. 

So...just like the tweet says...Wisconsin is significantly less restrictive. 

11 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Walz should allow the rural Minnesota counties to do the same. 

• Upvote 2