SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

25 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

No, you answered it quite well.

There is a minority of folks, mainly Trump's base, that don't care about what he says along with our democracy.

The majority do care.  

Keep telling yourself that you somehow are a good citizen.  Maybe that will sooth your conscious. 

Conscious?  Stream of...

The conservative party in the USA is in danger.  

"It essentially takes for granted that Trump is as bad a president and a human being as his worst Democratic critics say—and that he constantly violates supposedly bedrock Republican commitments to free trade, family values, limited government and the Constitution. His point is that Trump is a fitting representative of the modern GOP."

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/08/19/interview-stuart-stevens-republican-case-against-trump-397918

5 minutes ago, petey23 said:

This is the survey they gave employees at CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC

Or...

Trump’s Cult of Personality Takes Paranoia to the Next Level

Conspiracy theories aren't hiding on the fringes. They're coming straight from the power centers in the White House and GOP.

https://newrepublic.com/article/146786/trumps-cult-personality-takes-paranoia-next-level

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Ask yourself these questions:

Am I a collaborator?

Am I complicit?

Am I just condoning the behavior?

Or, should take responsibilty as a citizen? 

Yet you support a party who had a layup to stop it.....and they picked Joe Biden. :crazy:

Sounds like they are just as complicit. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Yet you support a party who had a layup to stop it.....and they picked Joe Biden. :crazy:

Sounds like they are just at complicit. 

Me?  I wanted Bernie. 

The Democratic Party is not perfect by any means.  Neither is Biden.  But, you have presented a false equivalency. 

The evidence against reelecting Trump is overwhelming.  The desperation among the cult is about the only thing that seems to be greater than the evidence. 

13 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Me?  I wanted Bernie. 

The Democratic Party is not perfect by any means.  Neither is Biden.  But, you have presented a false equivalency. 

The evidence against reelecting Trump is overwhelming.  The desperation among the cult is about the only thing that seems to be greater than the evidence. 

Again, you support a party that has a layup and instead picked Joe Biden. And that is after selecting Hillary Clinton 4 years ago. There is no false equivalency. The polls being close shows how terrible the D's handled this. They act like they don't actually want to win and are happy to complain from a minority position. 

Where's the lie? 

• Upvote 1

I'd say the majority of American’s do care about Trump's antics; but whether that parlays itself into votes against Trump has yet to be seen.   

I mean we’re witnessing an unprecedented amount of Republican ex-government officials switching sides for this election; not for political reasons but because Trump has turned the White House into a joke.                

Trump’s PR handlers are keenly aware of this.  It’s why they're, to the best of their abilities, saving Trump from himself by limiting his face time in front of the nation.  Those daily Covid briefings are a good example.  Those were thorough Trump ****shows that were swiftly put to an end.    

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I'd say the majority of American’s do care about Trump's antics; but whether that parlays itself into votes against Trump has yet to be seen.   

I mean we’re witnessing an unprecedented amount of Republican ex-government officials switching sides for this election; not for political reasons but because Trump has turned the White House into a joke.                

Trump’s PR handlers are keenly aware of this.  It’s why they're, to the best of their abilities, saving Trump from himself by limiting his face time in front of the nation.  Those daily Covid briefings are a good example.  Those were thorough Trump ****shows that were swiftly put to an end.    

Limiting face time.  You are joking

25 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

If that’s the case for Trump’s handlers then what do Biden’s handlers think of him?

2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Me?  I wanted Bernie. 

You’re a Bolshevik Bernie supporter? That explains everything. That explains your support for Antifa and your posts on this page. You voted for a platform that’s free sh!t for everyone. Tax the crap out of the rich and free college for everyone. Yeah Go Bernie! SMFH! 

A94E9688-41F8-4633-A837-F364A6FB2211.jpeg

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Goon said:

You’re a Bolshevik Bernie supporter? That explains everything. That explains your support for Antifa and your posts on this page. You voted for a platform that’s free sh!t for everyone. Tax the crap out of the rich and free college for everyone. Yeah Go Bernie! SMFH! 

Watch it.

George Soros will get you. 

Boo!

ROTFLMFAO

7 minutes ago, Goon said:

Bernie is one of those globalists like Soros and Epstein and Dershowitz, right?

6 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Watch it.

George Soros will get you. 

Boo!

ROTFLMFAO

Can't wait for Biden's inauguration day, Ilhan Omar is going to send the Somalians door to door to collect everyone's guns for their growing communities in towns like Grand Forks so they can defend themselves from antifa.

5 hours ago, SiouxCrioux1 said:

If that’s the case for Trump’s handlers then what do Biden’s handlers think of him?

There’s no need for the Dems to push Biden to the forefront.  This election is a referendum on Trump and this country is a disaster.  We’re pushing 200K Covid dead, unemployment, race riots, protests, divisiveness, etc.  And on top of that the White House resembles a sleazy reality TV show.      
Basically, it’s operation “let Trump self-destruct”.  

Everyone but the Trump Trash realizes the political landscape has changed since 2016.   Like I said, we’re in crazy times with an unprecedented amount of Republican officials voting Democrat.  We’ve never seen this before.  Christ almighty, hundreds from the GWB administration have formed a pro-Biden PAC.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Can't wait for Biden's inauguration day, Ilhan Omar is going to send the Somalians door to door to collect everyone's guns for their growing communities in towns like Grand Forks so they can defend themselves from antifa.

Comrade, it will be glorious.  All Hail Soros! 

Soros New World Oder.jpg

7 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Did they hide a star of David somewhere in the art? If someone complains about Soros, they also believe "Hitler had some good ideas but took it too far"

They are freaking crazy, that's for certain. 

At least those that believe this crap are vetted and should not be put in a position of authority and trust.

Yea, I honestly thought the 'conspiracy' and 'deep state’ stuff was just rhetoric used by Trump and his minions.  I had no clue there existed an actual conservative movement promoting it. 

Just looked up QAnon.   WTF?   So Trump is fighting a US shadow government comprised of satan-worshiping pedophiles?  The Mueller investigation was actually an under-cover operation by Trump and Mueller to prevent a coup initiated by Obama?  A day of reckoning will occur when all anti-Trump forces will be arrested and executed, Hillary being one of them?  

And, true to form, several candidates for Congress have supported QAnon.......one of which has a reasonable chance at winning,  Marjorie Taylor Greene in Georgia.   

Wow, just wow.  

6 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Yea, I honestly thought the 'conspiracy' and 'deep state’ stuff was just rhetoric used by Trump and his minions.  I had no clue there existed an actual conservative movement promoting it. 

Just looked up QAnon.   WTF?   So Trump is fighting a US shadow government comprised of satan-worshiping pedophiles?  The Mueller investigation was actually an under-cover operation by Trump and Mueller to prevent a coup initiated by Obama?  A day of reckoning will occur when all anti-Trump forces will be arrested and executed, Hillary being one of them?  

And, true to form, several candidates for Congress have supported QAnon.......one of which has a reasonable chance at winning,  Marjorie Taylor Greene in Georgia.   

Wow, just wow.  

They will make any excuse to vote for Cheeto Jesus 

FB_IMG_1598271802349.jpg