SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

25 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

You just had to disrupt my weekend didn’t you? 

I take it you would send your elementary school kids to that location holding maga signs and maga hats? If so great, you’re a real winner and more power to you.

And when a fight with adults starts would you encourage them to get in the mix of it? A true champion you are.

Carry on!

you didn't answer my question as usual.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

So the woman trying to pick a fight using her kids as bait and encouraging them to go after these girls is innocent. Man I hope your bias doesn’t carry over into your job.

She can peacefully be there with her kids and they had the right to not be accosted. The first amendment doesn't only apply to left-leaning folks. You might want to re-read the constitution. The minute the women touched his hat and signs they were in the wrong. 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Goon said:

She can peacefully be there with her kids and they had the right to not be accosted. The first amendment doesn't only apply to left-leaning folks. You might want to re-read the constitution. The minute the women touched his hat and signs they were in the wrong. 

Sure she can. But she was clearly looking for a fight. I’m not defending the losers that took their stuff. But you are going out of your way to defend the woman sending her elementary aged kids in to fight.  Do you often lack good judgement?

1 hour ago, Redneksioux said:

Sure she can. But she was clearly looking for a fight. I’m not defending the losers that took their stuff. But you are going out of your way to defend the woman sending her elementary aged kids in to fight.  Do you often lack good judgement?

Well there have been arrests in this case. 

• Upvote 1

went to a restaurant =====clearly looking for a fight

lol

• Upvote 2

WTF is wrong with you? If that was a kid I a Biden hat I’d say the same thing. So, it’s poor judgment to defend people in the right. This mindset is why we have problems in Seattle and Portland. Crime is crime. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

17307BBF-FDD5-49F1-A6E2-FC3F5728F9D9.jpeg

Seriously?

Obviously you aren't numbers people.  

Look again. Biweekly gross at $3000.00 doesn't fit in here.

You cult members are sooo effing stupid you are boring the hell out of me.

Go back to being afraid if antifa.  That was so much more entertaining.

21 minutes ago, Goon said:

Well there have been arrests in this case. 

Rightfully so I’m not disagreeing with the arrest.

So you would also drag your bawling child through the parking lot after the suspect and tell him to get his hat back? Doesn’t the situation seem a little unstable to you?

3 minutes ago, Goon said:

WTF is wrong with you? If that was a kid I a Biden hat I’d say the same thing. So, it’s poor judgment to defend people in the right. This mindset is why we have problems in Seattle and Portland. Crime is crime. 

You stocking up on water cannons and rubber bullets to teach him a lesson? 

You're on the edge dude.  Take some meds...

1 minute ago, Redneksioux said:

Rightfully so I’m not disagreeing with the arrest.

So you would also drag your bawling child through the parking lot after the suspect and tell him to get his hat back? Doesn’t the situation seem a little unstable to you?

kid will be fighter when he gets older...unlike you

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Goon said:

Sorry if I hit a nerve. Again I’m not defending the ladies that took the hats and signs. I’m questioning why you are defending the lady putting her kid into harm’s way. 

1 minute ago, Redneksioux said:

Sorry if I hit a nerve. Again I’m not defending the ladies that took the hats and signs. I’m questioning why you are defending the lady putting her kid into harm’s way. 

He's on the special Deep State investigative team.  George Soros is behind Seattle and Portland. 

Didn't you get the text message from Qanon?

8 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

That’s not the point, you should be able to take you kid anywhere without being accosted. Personally, I don’t own a MAGA hat. But what if it was a Gopher Hat or a Bison hat? The hat is immaterial. The act is the problem. 

• Upvote 3

That’s sloppy, Joe.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden reprised his penchant for borrowing lines from other people’s work this week — apparently relying a bit too heavily on the words of a deceased Canuck party leader during his acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention, reports said.

Biden concluded his Thursday night speech by saying: “For love is more powerful than hate. Hope is more powerful than fear. Light is more powerful than dark.”

But Canadian media quickly noted that the former veep’s words were  uncannily similar to those of Jack Layton, the leader of Canada’s left-wing New Democratic Party, who issued a poignant open letter to his fellow citizens as he lay dying of cancer nine years ago Saturday, on Aug. 22, 2011.

“My friends,” Layton wrote, “Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.”

https://nypost.com/2020/08/22/joe-biden-faces-plagiarism-claim-over-dnc-acceptance-speech/

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

That’s sloppy, Joe.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden reprised his penchant for borrowing lines from other people’s work this week — apparently relying a bit too heavily on the words of a deceased Canuck party leader during his acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention, reports said.

Biden concluded his Thursday night speech by saying: “For love is more powerful than hate. Hope is more powerful than fear. Light is more powerful than dark.”

But Canadian media quickly noted that the former veep’s words were  uncannily similar to those of Jack Layton, the leader of Canada’s left-wing New Democratic Party, who issued a poignant open letter to his fellow citizens as he lay dying of cancer nine years ago Saturday, on Aug. 22, 2011.

“My friends,” Layton wrote, “Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.”

https://nypost.com/2020/08/22/joe-biden-faces-plagiarism-claim-over-dnc-acceptance-speech/

Not exactly word for word though.  Maybe should have cited the source.  Maybe.

Just like Melania with Michelle Obama. 

Oh, wait.

https://time.com/4693623/donald-trump-melania-plagiarism-exxonmobil/

Nevermind. 

LMFAO!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Goon said:

That’s not the point, you should be able to take you kid anywhere without being accosted. Personally, I don’t own a MAGA hat. But what if it was a Gopher Hat or a Bison hat? The hat is immaterial. The act is the problem. 

Again, not disagreeing with you. But you refuse to acknowledge the big picture, still. That’s the point.

14 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Again, not disagreeing with you. But you refuse to acknowledge the big picture, still. That’s the point.

I am not missing the point. You’re minimizing the crime because the woman decided to let her kid wear a MAGA hat in front of a DNC rally. The woman that took the hat was wrong. No matter how triggered she was from the hat. She’s still wrong. Where the hat was worn is immaterial. The law sees it that way. I hope the lady sits some time for her stupidity.

If the child was wearing a BLM hat in front of a RNC rally and some guy wearing a MAGA hat came along took it; would say the same thing? I am betting you’d be upset. 

We can’t pick and choose. It’s okay for BLM to rally and protest, but the minute a person wearing a red hat protests their speech isn’t as important or they’re using poor judgement. 

• Upvote 1