SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

Had an interesting conversation with my neighbor who's a hospital intensivist...….he basically said the only COVID numbers he wants to hear about is 1) deaths and 2) those sick enough to be hospitalized. He said nothing else matters.  He said it's a virus and viruses spread and make people sick to varying degrees.....nothing he hasn't seen before in 40+ years of practice.

56 minutes ago, Goon said:

Hmm. They accosted a seven year-old kid. 

I feel embarrassed for everyone in that video and feel sorry for the kid.

Also, do Abbey and Riley always carry around political or protest signs when they go out to eat?

Strange times folks.

4 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

So this case would be an exception to your “if they swing first” rule? How many women have you knocked out cold?

watch again, she swung at the guy first.  never hit a woman in my life.  pretty much every woman i know wouldnt act this way, either.  get sick of these little girls thinking they can get away with what ever they want, act like a fool, then get mad when you confront them. 

Just now, 1972 said:

watch again, she swung at the guy first.  never hit a woman in my life.  pretty much every woman i know wouldnt act this way, either.  get sick of these little girls thinking they can get away with what ever they want, act like a fool, then get mad when you confront them. 

the video has been taken down. I saw a bunch of jumping around but i didn't see anyone take a swing and hit anyone. 

1 hour ago, Redneksioux said:

You work in law enforcement right? What is your opinion of what happened in this video. 

I think the minute that lady took a 7-year-olds hat, that crossed the line. He’s 7 years old. The woman that took the child’s hat assaulted another person. That’s criminal. Charges should be filed. Let me ask you we see people verbally accosting our men and women in blue and we hear it’s mostly peaceful. Why can’t the other side peacefully protest without being accosted? It’s a fair question. Why can’t they carry a sign outside of a DNC HQ. You know next week Democrat’s will do the same thing. It appears to be okay for left-leaning people to assault people they disagree with and right-leaning folks to have to just accept it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

the video has been taken down. I saw a bunch of jumping around but i didn't see anyone take a swing and hit anyone. 

no it hasnt.  at the 1.30 mark she swings at the guy while in front of a black SUV.  believe she connected as well, tough to tell for sure.

6 minutes ago, Goon said:

I think the minute that lady took a 7-year-olds hat, that crossed the line. He’s 7 years old. The woman that took the child’s hat assaulted another person. That’s criminal. Charges should be filed. Let me ask you we see people verbally accosting our men and women in blue and we hear it’s mostly peaceful. Why can’t the other side peacefully protest without being accosted? It’s a fair question. Why can’t they carry a sign outside if DNC HQ. You know next week Democrat’s will do the same thing. 

You are looking at this from one side. If they were sitting down to eat, why did they have signs and wearing pro-Trump stuff outside the DNC HQ. Not saying they were breaking any laws, but they also were looking for trouble. And the parents were involving their kids as well. After the hat and signs were taken (you're a better expert than I whether or not this was assault) they followed these girls and literally chased them down, egging the kids on to get their stuff back.

To me it looks like they were looking for a fight and both sides were in the wrong. But I don't work in law enforcement, you do, so you get to decide who goes to jail here.

2 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

You are looking at this from one side. If they were sitting down to eat, why did they have signs and wearing pro-Trump stuff outside the DNC HQ. Not saying they were breaking any laws, but they also were looking for trouble. And the parents were involving their kids as well. After the hat and signs were taken (you're a better expert than I whether or not this was assault than I) they followed these girls and literally chased them down, egging the kids on to get their stuff back.

To me it looks like they were looking for a fight and both sides were in the wrong. But I don't work in law enforcement, you do, so you get to decide who goes to jail here.

If that’s the case, will you admit the “peaceful protesters” are also looking to fight, not protest?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dmksioux said:

If that’s the case, will you admit the “peaceful protesters” are also looking to fight, not protest?

We've seen thousands of instances recently of people's signs being taken, called names, and even gassed, peppered, or water cannoned.

Who's in the wrong and who's in the right? I don't know. I know I'm not putting myself or my kids in those situations. But there's some on here that get all worked up and claim they would respond with violence and it's only coming from one side.

14 minutes ago, 1972 said:

no it hasnt.  at the 1.30 mark she swings at the guy while in front of a black SUV.  believe she connected as well, tough to tell for sure.

Yeah and he was following her and getting a close to her. They were clearly both in the wrong here. 

Coming on here claiming you'd knock her out says alot about you.

8 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Yeah and he was following her and getting a close to her. They were clearly both in the wrong here. 

Coming on here claiming you'd knock her out says alot about you.

he was trying to retrieve stolen property...how bout i come and do the same to you, im sure you would try to retrieve it, no?  and yes it does...dont let people take advantage of you...simple

5 minutes ago, 1972 said:

he was trying to retrieve stolen property...how bout i come and do the same to you, im sure you would try to retrieve it, no?  and yes it does...dont let people take advantage of you...simple

See, you wouldn’t do that to me because I Wouldnt have my kids in those hats with signs outside the dnc or gop for that matter. 

Just settle down there’s no need for such aggression. 

and have a great weekend siouxsports!

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Had an interesting conversation with my neighbor who's a hospital intensivist...….he basically said the only COVID numbers he wants to hear about is 1) deaths and 2) those sick enough to be hospitalized. He said nothing else matters.  He said it's a virus and viruses spread and make people sick to varying degrees.....nothing he hasn't seen before in 40+ years of practice.

But, but, but Orange Man very bad. I agree. What happens when the next virus gets released from a lab in China or some other lab in a third world country? Are we shutting everything down again?  Are we going to do the same thing all over again? When does this end? What number is acceptable?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Goon said:

I found this tweet interesting. 

What percentage of your posts are you just copying and pasting headlines/articles or tweets? Opinions are more persuasive when they at least include some original thought instead of just posting what other people think.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1