SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

6 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Yea, I honestly thought the 'conspiracy' and 'deep state’ stuff was just rhetoric used by Trump and his minions.  I had no clue there existed an actual conservative movement promoting it. 

Just looked up QAnon.   WTF?   So Trump is fighting a US shadow government comprised of satan-worshiping pedophiles?  The Mueller investigation was actually an under-cover operation by Trump and Mueller to prevent a coup initiated by Obama?  A day of reckoning will occur when all anti-Trump forces will be arrested and executed, Hillary being one of them?  

And, true to form, several candidates for Congress have supported QAnon.......one of which has a reasonable chance at winning,  Marjorie Taylor Greene in Georgia.   

Wow, just wow.  

Sounds like you discovered something that might change the entire course of the election. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I’m sure this is the first time, nothing to worry about.

And who is to blame for these faulty tests? We’ve been at this now for 6 months and still aren’t getting it right?

I see the hhs is also handing covid counting back to the cdc. What a $hitshow!

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Redneksioux said:

And who is to blame for these faulty tests? We’ve been at this now for 6 months and still aren’t getting it right?

Only one person could be to blame for faulty testing at an independent lab. 

Dammit Donald, get it together already!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

You can’t seriously be blaming this on Trump. Are you? Come on. He’s done some things that aren’t ideal, but how can he be to blame for people developing a test that isn’t accurate?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bison06 said:

You can’t seriously be blaming this on Trump. Are you? Come on. He’s done some things that aren’t ideal, but how can he be to blame for people developing a test that isn’t accurate?

Fair enough. I seem to remember him rejecting the WHO’s test this spring, as we could do it better. 6 months later, are our tests better?

Fair enough. I seem to remember him rejecting the WHO’s test this spring, as we could do it better. 6 months later, are our tests better?

There is not one bit of evidence to suggest the WHO has a test that is better. WHO hasn’t exactly been a beacon of reliability and transparency through all of this.

• Upvote 4

Serious question as I’m curious, does this news open anyone’s minds to the possibility that there have been many such instances of false positives throughout this? And put the actual magnitude of this pandemic in question?

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Serious question as I’m curious, does this news open anyone’s minds to the possibility that there have been many such instances of false positives throughout this? And put the actual magnitude of this pandemic in question?

bingo.

17 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Ok so we didn’t use them, trump called them bad tests which was proven to be false, and we chose to use our own tests, which have turned out to be bad tests.

Got it.

It's actually quite impressive the mental gymnastics that can be done to blame something on Trump these days. 

9 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Yea, I honestly thought the 'conspiracy' and 'deep state’ stuff was just rhetoric used by Trump and his minions.  I had no clue there existed an actual conservative movement promoting it. 

Just looked up QAnon.   WTF?   So Trump is fighting a US shadow government comprised of satan-worshiping pedophiles?  The Mueller investigation was actually an under-cover operation by Trump and Mueller to prevent a coup initiated by Obama?  A day of reckoning will occur when all anti-Trump forces will be arrested and executed, Hillary being one of them?  

And, true to form, several candidates for Congress have supported QAnon.......one of which has a reasonable chance at winning,  Marjorie Taylor Greene in Georgia.   

Wow, just wow.  

QAnon folks are weird but ultimately just a goofy fringe group. Ignore them and they'll probably go away. 

Or you can treat them the way I treat people who believed the russia dossier, point and laugh.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bison06 said:

It's actually quite impressive the mental gymnastics that can be done to blame something on Trump these days. 

The same could be said of those defending him.

Here’s an idea, if we were testing less, we’d have less bad testing happen. I wonder why no one has considered this thought process:whistling:

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Everyone but the Trump Trash realizes the political landscape has changed since 2016.   Like I said, we’re in crazy times with an unprecedented amount of Republican officials voting Democrat.  We’ve never seen this before.  Christ almighty, hundreds from the GWB administration have formed a pro-Biden PAC.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/jeff-flake-other-former-gop-congressmen-endorse-biden-ahead-rnc-n1237826

The same could be said of those defending him.

Here’s an idea, if we were testing less, we’d have less bad testing happen. I wonder why no one has considered this thought process:whistling:

Thats Joe Biden's mentality as well. He says he hasn't had it, but also hasn't been tested. Literally an identical premise to what Donald said. 

2 hours ago, Bison06 said:

No they are. Everything is the big orange man's fault. 

10 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I am sure we can somehow blame the two hurricanes in the gulf on President Trump too. 

2 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

A bunch of neo-cons upset that their wing of the GOP was rejected by the people is not surprising.

What these same people haven't figured out is that Democrats still hate them and will still call them babykillers and war criminals. Running a woman scorned, scorched earth campaign is exactly what we've come to expect from these people.

Just now, Goon said:

I am sure we can somehow blame the two hurricanes in the gulf on President Trump too. 

If he tells everyone down there to go business as usual and the hurricanes will magically disappear, yes we can blame him. Maybe he can draw us up a map of where he thinks the hurricanes will go:)

43 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Ok so we didn’t use them, trump called them bad tests which was proven to be false, and we chose to use our own tests, which have turned out to be bad tests.

Got it.

Can you imagine the outcry if the most advanced country in the world took tests from a limited supply intended for 3rd world countries?

16 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

If he tells everyone down there to go business as usual and the hurricanes will magically disappear, yes we can blame him. Maybe he can draw us up a map of where he thinks the hurricanes will go:)

A better analogue to Covid would be if a business in an area that isn't hit by a hurricane is forced to close and go bankrupt because a different area of the country is hit by a hurricane.

• Upvote 1