SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

24 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Maybe instead of the sex between two consenting adults you'd just utilize your political influence illegally to get your son a high paying job he has zero qualifications to have.

Lets see.  Does this jog your memory.

Donald Jr.

Ivanka Trump

Jarred Kushner

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

Lets see.  Does this jog your memory.

Donald Jr.

Ivanka Trump

Jarred Kushner

What's your point? You positioned Biden as a choir boy, I made no such statement about Trump so I'm not required to defend his record. I knew exactly what he was when I voted for him.

• Upvote 1

Judge Orders New Election In New Jersey After Mail-In Voting Caused Last Election To Be Riddled With Fraud

On Wednesday, State Superior Court Judge Ernest Caposela ruled that new municipal elections must be held in the New Jersey city of Patterson, after the previous elections were “irreversibly tainted.” The City Council special election on May 12th was supposedly won by Alex Mendez, but his opponent, William McKoy, suspected foul play, and filed a lawsuit accusing Mendez of fraud.

An investigation caused 20 percent of ballots to be rejected, and charges of voter fraud were brought against Mendez, another councilman, and two other men. Mendez and the councilman were accused of the unauthorized possession of ballots that weren’t their own, and also of submitting voter registration applications for those not eligible to vote.

36 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

So the President is upsetting politicians on both sides of the aisle.  Maybe it's because he's doing the job based on what needs to be accomplished and not playing partisan politics? 

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

IseeWhatYouDidThere.jpg

Conceeding the House and Senate will be blue.

I wouldn’t make that assumption. Democrats have pissed off a lot of people. Their defund the police and anti-police rhetoric has turned off a lot of people. I can’t imagine people look at Chicago, New York City, Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland and few other places and I want that lawlessness in my community. 

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Fishing ND | Your Devils Lake Walleye Guide  Wouldn't trade with you.

Going fishing,
C U at the RNC next week - there saying it's going to be virtually everywhere like the DNC was. 
Hopefully nobody gets arrested, expecting a respectable showing.

That view doesn't suck at all. What lake is that? 

They just can't wait to tie COVID to the Sturgis Rally.  Protests good. Motorcycle rally bad. 

Sturgis motorcycle rally tied to new coronavirus cases a state away in Nebraska

Coronavirus cases tied to this month's Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota have appeared across state lines in Nebraska, public health officials said Thursday.

At least seven new cases in the region have been tied to the rally, the Panhandle Public Health District confirmed to NBC News. The health department did not provide further details.

The annual 10-day gathering began August 7 and ran until Sunday and drew more than 460,000 vehicles, according to South Dakota’s Department of Transportation. The event was held despite concerns from residents that it may put people at risk for contracting COVID-19, the disease associated with the virus.

At least one case had already been connected to the rally. The state’s Department of Health said in a news release Tuesday that a South Dakota resident who visited One-Eyed Jack's Saloon in Sturgis between noon and 5:30 p.m. Aug. 11 may have transmitted the virus to other patrons.

Sturgis motorcycle rally tied to new coronavirus cases a state away in 

The WoO Sprint Cars are coming to River Cities this weekend and there's been a development. The pits will be closed this weekend for both races in North Dakota. 

World of Outlaw Team Members Test Positive for COVID-19

By Cristina Cordova | August 20, 2020 at 8:37 pm

CONCORD, NC — August 20, 2020 — The World of Outlaws announced today that several drivers and crew members have tested positive for COVID-19. As per World of Outlaws guidelines, the affected parties will quarantine until cleared for racing. Meanwhile, platinum drivers who are unable to race due to COVID-19-related quarantine will receive points based on their average finish for the season until they are able to rejoin the field.

Immediately following last weekend’s event at Knoxville Raceway, one driver reported minor symptoms to Series Officials and was advised to go in for testing. After a positive result returned, the entire team was tested, resulting in two positive crew members.

Series Officials reached out to all platinum drivers on Tuesday, informing them of the positive test results and reminding them of the COVID-19 Guidelines established prior to the “Return to Racing”.  Drivers who came into close contact with the affected individuals were advised to get tested, after which several other participants and family members have tested positive.

The World of Outlaws will continue to follow the CDC COVID-19 Guidelines, ramping up some of the initial precautions from earlier in the season: temperature screening and questionnaires, social distancing and masks, and as an added precaution, the Pit Area at upcoming World of Outlaws events will remain closed to fans after racing until further notice.

3 hours ago, Old Fella said:

For Sure.

Assume you are impressed with Trump's ability to file for backruptcy several times and still had money to pay hush money to a prorn star and a playboy playmate.

Methinks you may be confused about how bankruptcy works.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

UND sends out email to students and families that there are seven positives cases tied to six Greek Chapters on campus. Who knew zero positives was the goal on campus??? 

impossible to try to pin some people down as to what the goalposts are now?? it's pure insanity right now...if i heard correctly the death rate for the rona is now down to .032%?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Goon said:

I wouldn’t make that assumption. Democrats have pissed off a lot of people. Their defund the police and anti-police rhetoric has turned off a lot of people. I can’t imagine people look at Chicago, New York City, Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland and few other places and I want that lawlessness in my community. 

Speaking of making assumptions:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/14/americans-agree-police-reforms-360659

• Downvote 1