SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

58 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Keep this in mind when you tout the great debating skills of the orange man taking on sleepy joe.  

What are the expectations going into the debate?  

I don't know they keep moving the goalpost around for Sleepy Joe Biden. Everyone knows that "if" he's elected president, he's a place holder and Kamala Harris and the extreme left is going to be controlling this administration. More specifically, the globalist and George Soros are calling the shots and pulling the strings. 

5 minutes ago, Goon said:

I don't know they keep moving the goalpost around for Sleepy Joe Biden. Everyone knows that "if" he's elected president, he's a place holder and Kamala Harris and the extreme left is going to be controlling this administration. More specifically, the globalist and George Soros are calling the shots and pulling the strings. 

Wow.  Paranoid much?

Good thing paranoid people aren't put in positions of trust and authority. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Redneksioux said:

We've seen thousands of instances recently of people's signs being taken, called names, and even gassed, peppered, or water cannoned.

Who's in the wrong and who's in the right? I don't know. I know I'm not putting myself or my kids in those situations. But there's some on here that get all worked up and claim they would respond with violence and it's only coming from one side

Let's unpack this. If you're wearing a MAGA hat and holding a sign and I come up and take your sign and hat. I've committed a criminal act. I am not allowed to touch you. That's not peaceful. I invaded your space and committed a battery. I don't have to hurt your to commit a criminal act. The women taking the signs and the kid's hat in the video isn't lawful. I can't talk up and acost or punch someone during a rally just because I don't agree with their views. That's not protected. I keep hearing that ANTIFA is justified in assaulting the Proud Boys or some Fascist. No, that's not true. I can't go out and punch some Nazi marching in public. While I find him repulsive, the first amendment protects him. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Wow.  Paranoid much?

Good thing paranoid people aren't put in positions of trust and authority. 

Love to stay and chat. I a really busy, so, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

Go eat some soy burgers and clean up your mother's basement. 

Screenshot (4).png

5 minutes ago, Goon said:

Love to stay and chat. I a really busy, so, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

Go eat some soy burgers and clean up your mother's basement. 

I see. 

Out hunting "antifa" tonight.

Water cannons or rubber bullets?

Well, as long as you are staying occupied.  

4 hours ago, Redneksioux said:

You work in law enforcement right? What is your opinion of what happened in this video. 

I assume Goon is either retired or a night shift guy, considering the time he spends on here during the normal work day.

A swarm of Black Lives Matter activists stormed a Seattle neighborhood to demand that the current residents “get the f*** out” and “give black people back their homes” as reparations, according to Breitbart News.

A live stream video on ConcreteReporting.com revealed a large group of activists harassing local residents as they marched through a residential neighborhood pounding drums, flashing lights on windows, yelling through loudspeakers, and demanding that residents give up their homes.

“Get the f*** out so we can come back!” one activist yelled. “All y’all white motherf***ers get the f*** out of our neighborhoods so we can come back!”

https://www.breakingreports.org/blm-activists-storm-neighborhood-in-seattle-demand-residents-get-the-f-out-open-your-purse/L

So, a President Biden would lock the country down. I am not sure if he’s read the 10th Amendment. Biden is also mandating a national mask mandate. Don’t think legally he could do that. 

34 minutes ago, Ranger said:

I assume Goon is either retired or a night shift guy, considering the time he spends on here during the normal work day.

I wish I was retired. I am on vacation today so I had some free time. I actually work 60 hours a week. Monday and Tuesdays I don’t have much free time. 

2 hours ago, Goon said:

Your brain is broken. Log off the internet and let it heal.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Your brain is broken. Log off the internet and let it heal.

Dude is on edge.  Believes there is a deep state out to get him. Soros is in charge. 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/psych-unseen/201909/delusions-conspiracy-theories-and-the-internet

"The problem, of course, is that all too often, the “evidence” that you find online consists of misinformation, lies, and trolling that’s mistaken as fact. Whereas we previously respected information published in books, academic journals, or in print newspapers, the internet has created a kind of false equivalence whereby all sources of information are treated on equal footing and opinions are regarded just as valid as facts (e.g. “alternative truths”). This has been described as a “democratization of knowledge” which has led to the “death of expertise.” While many people think of this as a kind of coup, it has left us vulnerable to believing strongly in things that aren’t true." 

For example, this idiot probably believes in Qanon.  He's the head of the NYC Police Union.  No worries there, eh? :

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/17/us/head-nypd-union-qanon-mug/index.html

"Followers of the QAnon conspiracy believe there is a "deep state" within the US government that is controlled by a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles. According to the conspiracy, the cabal is largely run by Democratic politicians and liberal celebrities -- and President Donald Trump is trying to take them down. The baseless theory has been linked to several violent incidents."

All I know is that some people in uniform shouldn't be in a position of trust and authority.  Especially those displaying unstable thoughts and displays of anger. 

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/504335-off-duty-officer-in-trump-hat-placed-on-leave-for-threatening

“Police Officers are the most conspicuous representatives of government and, to the majority of people; they are a symbol of stability and authority upon which they can rely,” the release states. “Unbecoming conduct on the part of police officers adversely affects the operations of the department and ultimately destroys public confidence in it. All matters involving officer misconduct allegations are and will be investigated by the department.”

• Upvote 1

Biden said he's willing to lockdown the country again. 

"You have to fix the virus".......Joey B

Is the virus like a small engine? Humpty Dumpty? A broke vase?

Biden's new campaign slogan should be "Just fix it".

20 hours ago, Redneksioux said:

We've seen thousands of instances recently of people's signs being taken, called names, and even gassed, peppered, or water cannoned.

Who's in the wrong and who's in the right? I don't know. I know I'm not putting myself or my kids in those situations. But there's some on here that get all worked up and claim they would respond with violence and it's only coming from one side.

you mean going outside or to a restaurant?  good plan bunkerboy

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

you mean going outside or to a restaurant?  good plan bunkerboy

You just had to disrupt my weekend didn’t you? 

I take it you would send your elementary school kids to that location holding maga signs and maga hats? If so great, you’re a real winner and more power to you.

And when a fight with adults starts would you encourage them to get in the mix of it? A true champion you are.

Carry on!

18 hours ago, Goon said:

Let's unpack this. If you're wearing a MAGA hat and holding a sign and I come up and take your sign and hat. I've committed a criminal act. I am not allowed to touch you. That's not peaceful. I invaded your space and committed a battery. I don't have to hurt your to commit a criminal act. The women taking the signs and the kid's hat in the video isn't lawful. I can't talk up and acost or punch someone during a rally just because I don't agree with their views. That's not protected. I keep hearing that ANTIFA is justified in assaulting the Proud Boys or some Fascist. No, that's not true. I can't go out and punch some Nazi marching in public. While I find him repulsive, the first amendment protects him. 

So the woman trying to pick a fight using her kids as bait and encouraging them to go after these girls is innocent. Man I hope your bias doesn’t carry over into your job.