SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

28 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

And the headline had Trump been at his brother’s bedside:

Selfish Trump Visits Brother in Hospital and Risks Exposing Everyone There to COVID-19

Damned if he does...damned if he doesn’t. 

11 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Put this in a museum. The perfect post. Truly captures the mentality of Trump Trash. Willing to flex in any direction to find a way to defend him.

This alone proves how much they hate the principles of democracy 

2 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

And the headline had Trump been at his brother’s bedside:

Selfish Trump Visits Brother in Hospital and Risks Exposing Everyone There to COVID-19

Damned if he does...damned if he doesn’t. 

So, he seems to be having a good time the day his brother lies dying in the hospital.. 

Face it.  The orange turd deserves to be damned.  Along with his cult 

37 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

So, he seems to be having a good time the day his brother lies dying in the hospital.. 

Do you do anything but name call? That seems to be your go to. 

Pres. Trump's brother Robert Trump dies in New York hospital

Further details were not known, but he was said to be in critical condition at New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center on the Upper East Side.

"I have a wonderful brother," President Trump said at a press briefing Friday. "We've had a great relationship for a long time, from day one. It's a long time ago. And he's in the hospital right now. And hopefully he'll be alright, but he is pretty -- he's having a hard time."

Trump visited his brother, one of his four siblings, after flying to New Jersey and then taking a helicopter into Manhattan.

"I am going to the hospital," Trump said as he landed in New Jersey. "I hope he's OK."

The White House did not immediately release details about why Robert Trump had been hospitalized, but officials said that he was seriously ill.

107M adults are defined as obese. Multiple studies in the past have shown the flu vaccine  is much less effective on the obese population.  "Experts" are weighing in that this will probably hold true with a coronavirus vaccine as well but on a positive note at least being fat isn't contagious.

We must protect the most vulnerable  and now the most fat among us to ever survive this virus. Lockdowns will surely help.......

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

You are as flawed as he is.  Read more.

2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

This alone proves how much they hate the principles of democracy 

That’s nothing compared to the mental gymnastics of the evangelicals in their support of Trump.  “Er, uh, we fully understand he’s the most un-christian person ever, but......”    

But whatever, the party of Wall Street and big business has always exploited Trump Trash people,  They’re just too stupid to realize it, even to the extent of voting for a shady real estate mogul.  That said, it’s understandable.  The GOP is astute enough to throw these people a bone on certain social issues to keep them in their back pocket.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

49 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

He died.  While the orange turd enjoyed a game of golf. 

Not my fault that he's morally corrupt. You emulate that.  That's not my fault either

Now, go worship with the rest of the cult. 

Zzzzz. Haters gonna hate. You are truly despicable.

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

He died.  

Does the President of the United States wield medical healing powers I am unaware of?

The way some talk here he should have healed COVID, his brother, and who knows what else.

Frankly, the President sitting beside hours on end in a hospital is a risk to the hospital, the patients, and the President, pandemic or normal times. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Goon said:

This was on twitter today. 

I had seen the video and just assumed it was some deranged screaming idiot. Had no idea he was running for Congress. He is actually right on brand for the Dems these days.

16 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Does the President of the United States wield medical healing powers I am unaware of?

The way some talk here he should have healed COVID, his brother, and who knows what else.

Frankly, the President sitting beside hours on end in a hospital is a risk to the hospital, the patients, and the President, pandemic or normal times. 

He's a bigger danger in the White House than golfing.  

6 hours ago, Redneksioux said:

Except for the 160,000 plus Americans so far who have died. It’s well known by now that most live, what we don’t know is with what long term side effects, so by brushing it off as a two week inconvenience for most isn’t very fair. 

The same medical professionals that advocate for wearing masks also have been advocating for years for people to lose weight, exercise more, and eat better.  Obese people weren't forced to stay at home, wear gags so the couldn't eat, and they didn't have the majority of their leisure activities cancelled due to their non compliance back then but wouldn't that have cured the obesity epidemic?

People that did what they were supposed to do (give a crap about their health) shouldn't be the ones to pay for those that didn't do the same. 

• Upvote 2

On 8/14/2020 at 4:05 PM, UNDlaw80 said:

I understand the politics behind the right-wing's push to use current social unrest to position themselves as the 'law and order' party; espousing that crime and violence will prevail if liberals take office.    

But you do realize 8 of the top 10 most dangerous states (murder and violent crime rate) are staunch conservative ones.  Right?     

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/01/13/most-dangerous-states-in-america-violent-crime-murder-rate/40968963/

Spending about the same amount of time researching as you did, and having personal experience in several of those states; I’d guess 80-90% of the referred-to violent criminals in those areas vote Democrat or have never voted. 

2 minutes ago, CarpeRemote said:

Spending about the same amount of time researching as you did, and having personal experience in several of those states; I’d guess 80-90% of the referred-to violent criminals in those areas vote Democrat or have never voted. 

Show us the research proving that is true.

Lying doesn't win an argument.

18 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

The same medical professionals that advocate for wearing masks also have been advocating for years for people to lose weight, exercise more, and eat better.  Obese people weren't forced to stay at home, wear gags so the couldn't eat, and they didn't have the majority of their leisure activities cancelled due to their non compliance back then but wouldn't that have cured the obesity epidemic?

People that did what they were supposed to do (give a crap about their health) shouldn't be the ones to pay for those that didn't do the same. 

well said...if it's okay to publicly bash people for not wearing a mask at TGI Friday's is it okay to knock the cheesy pickles from their lips if they are over 250lbs?

4 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

He died.  While the orange turd enjoyed a game of golf. 

Not my fault that he's morally corrupt. You emulate that.  That's not my fault either

Now, go worship with the rest of the cult. 

His brother past in the evening hours. It's not like he died and after getting the news Trump played golf. And even if he did there's nothing he can do about it. I'm sure he will be at the funeral. This nitpicking needs to stop. You are way obsessed. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TheFlop said:

Comparing a contagious and non-contagious health malady is about as dumb as it gets.

You don’t wanna abide by obesity recommendations?  Fine, have fun slowly killing yourself.  

You don’t wanna abide by covid recommendations?  Not happening, you’re escalating the risk of inadvertently spreading the virus to others. 

9 minutes ago, nodakgirl93 said:

His brother past in the evening hours. It's not like he died and after getting the news Trump played golf. And even if he did there's nothing he can do about it. I'm sure he will be at the funeral. This nitpicking needs to stop. You are way obsessed. 

My dad died from cancer when he was 46. I was 18 at the time. Got home from on the road on the railroad and got the news. First thing I did was go on a 7-8 mile run. It was how I needed to cope with it at the time. Everyone mourns differently. But Trump @Hayduke1

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Comparing a contagious and non-contagious health malady is about as dumb as it gets.

You don’t wanna abide by obesity recommendations?  Fine, have fun slowly killing yourself.  

You don’t wanna abide by covid recommendations?  Not happening, you’re escalating the risk of inadvertently spreading the virus to others. 

So Matlock.......is not wearing a mask or being obese more of a risk factor to hospitization and/or mortality for the overall population at it relates to COVID? 

To help you out Biden just announced he'll make an executive order to shut down all McDonalds if elected president.....yet this could be construed as racist by some.....yet racism is supposedly now a health crisis. 

• Upvote 2