SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

3 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Surprising what?  That I couldn't find info on on Swine Flu criteria?  I didn't spent too much time looking.     

Either way, if it's not online I'm not surprised.   I'm convinced its a big conspiracy by the deep state, the establishment, the stonemasons and the aliens to make Trump look bad.    

Liberal Bastards!!!! 

bingo...

2 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Of course it's not a exclusive comorbidity, as I pointed out in later posts.  But obesity may now only affect men,  which would effectively cut the Obesity-Covid risk factor more than 1/2.  Not to mention most casualties aren't obese blimps due to the age/death demographics.        

Why do you think Italy was hit so hard despite having an extremely fit and non-fat population?   Answer: They have a gigantic elderly population and Covid hit them with little warning (no preventative measures in place). 

Either way, the point of preventative measures is to limit the spread to others.  Nobody has the right to put others at maximum risk; especially considering it takes only one chance encounter to kill someone.     

So SD had no lockdown and no mask requirement.  How are they doing.  SD is a little lax on mandates.  They expect individual responsibility .

11 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

I thought Kamala died?

I was so disappointed when I realized it wasn't this dude.    I mean considering the reality TV circus the Trump Trash have transformed the WH into, I was looking forward to him wrestling Pence at the debate.     

kamala-800x445.jpg

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nodak78 said:

So SD had no lockdown and no mask requirement.  How are they doing.  SD is a little lax on mandates.  They expect individual responsibility .

Gimme a break.  That has nothing to do with personal responsibility.  It's all politics based on the luxury of a rural population.  But we'll see how much Sturgis ****s that up.    

If it was about valuing responsibility SD would have no road rules or driving safety requirements because, you know, "we South Dakotans value individual responsibility!".    

• Upvote 1

Trump is quite smart in this regard, in terms of promoting ridiculous conspiracy theories.  

He frequently doesn't completely validate or deny them, but puts them into the public conversation by saying "people are saying", "I've heard as such".....   

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Gimme a break.  That has nothing to do with personal responsibility.  It's all politics based on the luxury of a rural population.  But we'll see how much Sturgis ****s that up.    

If it was about valuing responsibility SD would have no road rules or driving safety requirements because, you know, "we South Dakotans value individual responsibility!".    

Are you hoping for big numbers out of SD in two weeks?  Just tell the truth.....

8 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Are you hoping for big numbers out of SD in two weeks?  Just tell the truth.....

Totally!   The more death the better, because it makes Trump look bad!   I'm on the same page as the establishment, the deep state, the shadow people, the French and the yellow aliens (not the blue ones, they're on Trumps side).  

We're all in on this conspiracy together.  Shhh...  don't tell anyone.    

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Totally!   The more death the better, because it makes Trump look bad!   I'm on the same page as the establishment, the deep state, the shadow people, the French and the yellow aliens (not the blue ones, they're on Trumps side).  

We're all in on this conspiracy together.  Shhh...  don't tell anyone.    

Didn't say anything about a conspiracy.  I simply asked if you hope to see SDs numbers rise in two weeks.  

3 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Didn't say anything about a conspiracy.  I simply asked if you hope to see SDs numbers rise in two weeks.  

No, it is a conspiracy because the Sturgis Covid numbers will be inflated no matter what happens.   The plan is in the works (in addition to hoping for a high death rate).     

Oh, I forgot to mention, Obama and Alyssa Milano are also in on this 'hoax'.  So now is Bolton.    Poor, poor Trump....it's all so unfair; nobody is treated worse than him!      

Again, shhh.   keep this on the low.  

41 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Has everything to do with personal responsibility.  It called a Governor trusting the citizens to do the right thing rather than being a dictator.

4 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

Has everything to do with personal responsibility.  It called a Governor trusting the citizens to do the right thing rather than being a dictator.

BS.  If the SD governor trusted the citizens to do what's right she'd enact these same lax policies across the board.      

Yet restrictions in every walk of life remain enforced, however when it comes to Covid:  "Er, uh, no restrictions because we value individual responsibility!  Yeah that's it!" 

lol  

11 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

No, it is a conspiracy because the Sturgis Covid numbers will be inflated no matter what happens.   The plan is in the works (in addition to hoping for a high death rate).     

Oh, I forgot to mention, Obama and Alyssa Milano are also in on this 'hoax'.  So now is Bolton.    Poor, poor Trump....it's all so unfair; nobody is treated worse than him!      

Again, shhh.   keep this on the low.  

What conspiracy?  I asked a question and its of yes or no variety.

34 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

What conspiracy?  I asked a question and its of yes or no variety.

And I've already answered your question twice.   I want a huge death toll considering my reasoning has now been influenced by the deep state, the shadow government, Antifa, BLM, Obama, the Mexicans, NATO, the Muslims, the immigrants, liberals, the WHO, Hillary, the Chinese, the NFL, Hollywood and the aliens from planet X.  Oh, and also ex-Trump advisors and cabinet members who are now apparently 'losers'.    

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

And I've already answered your question twice.   I want a huge death toll considering my reasoning has now been influenced by the deep state, the shadow government, Antifa, BLM, the Mexicans, NATO, the Muslims, the immigrants, liberals, NATO, the Chinese, the NFL, and Hollywood.    Oh, and also ex-Trump advisors and cabinet members that are now apparent;y 'losers'.    

OK. Best of luck.

WASHINGTON — Sen. Kamala Harris said she is "very clear-eyed" about the kinds of attacks President Donald Trump will lodge against her in the coming months, telling The Grio in an interview out Sunday that she expects the president and his allies to engage in "lies" and "deceptions."

"Look, I am very clear-eyed about the fact that they are going to engage…in what they have done throughout his administration, which is — let's just be very candid and straightforward: they're gonna engage in lies, they're gonna engage in deception, they're gonna attempt to distract from the real issues that are impacting the American people," Harris said. "And I expect that they will engage in dirty tactics and this is gonna be a knockdown, drag out. And we're ready."

The interview — Harris' second publicly release since being announced as Joe Biden's running mate last week — comes on the heels of Trump fanning false conspiracy theories about whether Harris is eligible to run as vice president.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/we-re-ready-harris-says-she-expects-campaign-dirty-tactics-and-lies-from-trump-gop/ar-BB181HVl?ocid=msedgdhp

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

WASHINGTON — Sen. Kamala Harris said she is "very clear-eyed" about the kinds of attacks President Donald Trump will lodge against her in the coming months, telling The Grio in an interview out Sunday that she expects the president and his allies to engage in "lies" and "deceptions."

"Look, I am very clear-eyed about the fact that they are going to engage…in what they have done throughout his administration, which is — let's just be very candid and straightforward: they're gonna engage in lies, they're gonna engage in deception, they're gonna attempt to distract from the real issues that are impacting the American people," Harris said. "And I expect that they will engage in dirty tactics and this is gonna be a knockdown, drag out. And we're ready."

The interview — Harris' second publicly release since being announced as Joe Biden's running mate last week — comes on the heels of Trump fanning false conspiracy theories about whether Harris is eligible to run as vice president.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/we-re-ready-harris-says-she-expects-campaign-dirty-tactics-and-lies-from-trump-gop/ar-BB181HVl?ocid=msedgdhp

LOL.  Yah, like she will be squeaky clean and playing defense the whole time.  Kinda like the last 3.5 years, right?