SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

34 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Comparing a contagious and non-contagious health malady is about as dumb as it gets.

You don’t wanna abide by obesity recommendations?  Fine, have fun slowly killing yourself.  

You don’t wanna abide by covid recommendations?  Not happening, you’re escalating the risk of inadvertently spreading the virus to others. 

It’s not dumb, it’s different than infectious disease, but when comparing things the average American should worry about both obesity and diabetes are infinitely more worrisome than Covid.

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Comparing a contagious and non-contagious health malady is about as dumb as it gets.

You don’t wanna abide by obesity recommendations?  Fine, have fun slowly killing yourself.  

You don’t wanna abide by covid recommendations?  Not happening, you’re escalating the risk of inadvertently spreading the virus to others. 

What about a parents influence on their children’s eating and activity habits? Can obesity not be passed to others that a person has influence over? Maybe parents who don’t teach their kids to exercise and eat properly should be held liable for their children’s health issues.

18 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

So Matlock.......is not wearing a mask or being obese more of a risk factor to hospitization and/or mortality for the overall population at it relates to COVID? 

To help you out Biden just announced he'll make an executive order to shut down all McDonalds if elected president.....yet this could be construed as racist by some.....yet racism is supposedly now a health crisis. 

Right now?  Probably not adhering to complete Covid safety recommendations is a bigger risk factor (which mask usage is a part of).  

We’re 6 months into Covid and, even with a shut-down and restrictions in place, we’re pushing 200K dead.    300K die annually due to the obesity epidemic .  

https://www.wvdhhr.org/bph/oehp/obesity/mortality.htm#:~:text=According to the National Institutes,the obesity epidemic (57).

And do you have a link regarding that Biden statement?  If true, that'd be utterly asinine.  

1 minute ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Right now?  Probably not adhering to complete Covid safety recommendations is a bigger risk factor (which mask usage is a part of).  

We’re 6 months into Covid and, even with a shut-down and restrictions in place, we’re pushing 200K dead.    300K die annually due to the obesity epidemic .  

https://www.wvdhhr.org/bph/oehp/obesity/mortality.htm#:~:text=According to the National Institutes,the obesity epidemic (57).

And do you have a link regarding that Biden statement?  If true, that'd be utterly asinine.  

That word annually might be pretty important as it pertains to obesity.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

why do you keep using "with" covid?  

19 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

That word annually might be pretty important as it pertains to obesity.

Correct.  It shows that, even with copious amounts af preventative measures in place, the Covid pandemic is producing a higher death-rate than the obesity epidemic (which has few to no restrictions).  

Also, considering the main age demographic of Covid dead, I'm not sure obesity plays a overly-large factor in Covid deaths.  Most morbidly obese people aren't making it to 70+ as it is.  

25 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Biden didn’t say he would close down McDonalds. He made a false statement that McDonalds which makes billions and billions of dollars forced their employees to sign a non-compete clause which would prevent them from taking a job a Burger King or similar. McDonalds does not do that. It seems Biden is going to make as many false or misleading statements as the current President. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Obesity isn't an exclusive comorbidity. Try again......pick what's behind door #2.

Wearing a mask isn't a panacea for the fat and lazy.

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Obesity isn't an exclusive comorbidity. Try again......pick what's behind door #2.

Wearing a mask isn't a panacea for the fat and lazy.

Of course it's not a exclusive comorbidity, as I pointed out in later posts.  But obesity may now only affect men,  which would effectively cut the Obesity-Covid risk factor more than 1/2.  Not to mention most casualties aren't obese blimps due to the age/death demographics.        

Why do you think Italy was hit so hard despite having an extremely fit and non-fat population?   Answer: They have a gigantic elderly population and Covid hit them with little warning (no preventative measures in place). 

Either way, the point of preventative measures is to limit the spread to others.  Nobody has the right to put others at maximum risk; especially considering it takes only one chance encounter to kill someone.     

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

is there a link comparable to the swine flu like this one where if someone with the swine flu od's on heroine that person dead "with swine flu?"...

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

just wondering if there is any consistency from one pandemic to the next plandemic?

Can’t find anything about Swine Flu.  But the CDC's  criteria in determining Covid deaths is somewhat similar to their criteria for the flu, albeit a little more accurate.

Like Covid-19, if your body is weakened by the flu and you die of a heroin overdose, the flu will be listed as one of the causes of death.

That said, because the flu isn’t always detectable, the CDC uses a modeling strategy that pro-rates flu deaths based on a death to hospitalization ratio.

25 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Mark Meadows of the White House chief of staff said today he accepts that Sen. Harris is eligible to serve as vice president, rejecting a false and racist conspiracy theory that President Donald Trump had promoted.

I would like to see this video of President Trump "promoting" this. I did see a reporter ask him a question about it.

2 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Can’t find anything about Swine Flu.  But the CDC's  criteria in determining Covid deaths is somewhat similar to their criteria for the flu, albeit a little more accurate.

Like Covid-19, if your body is weakened by the flu and you die of a heroin overdose, the flu will be listed as one of the causes of death.

That said, because the flu isn’t always detectable, the CDC uses a modeling strategy that pro-rates flu deaths based on a death to hospitalization ratio.

surprising?  

35 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Just trying to help. 

FB_IMG_1597621159397.jpg

I fully understand people’s aversion to the Democrats; but I’m astounded it prevents certain people from admitting the Trump WH resembles an unstable reality TV clown show of the likes we’ve never-ever seen before (even if they agree with Trumps politics).  

Most of my Republican friends/acquaintances are fed up with the chaos and are yearning for normalcy; doesn’t mean they’ll vote for Biden though.  A much smaller portion are the mental midgets who are still all-in on the “Trump is trolling the Dems and tells it like it is” shtick.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I fully understand people’s aversion to the Democrats; but I’m astounded it prevents certain people from admitting the Trump WH resembles an unstable reality TV clown show of the likes we’ve never-ever seen before (even if they agree with Trumps politics).  

Most of my Republican friends/acquaintances are fed up with the chaos and are yearning for normalcy; doesn’t mean they’ll vote for Biden though.  A much smaller portion are the mental midgets who are still all-in on the “Trump is trolling the Dems and tells it like it is” shtick.

I have quite a few current and former Republican friends voting for Biden.  Basically, they are tired of his insanity and the insanity of his followers.   

If they don't purge the crazy ones from the GOP, they will become irrelevant.  You can't govern from the minority position forever.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

surprising?  

Surprising what?  That I couldn't find info on on Swine Flu criteria?  I didn't spent too much time looking.     

Either way, if it's not online I'm not surprised.   I'm convinced its a big conspiracy by the deep state, the establishment, the stonemasons and the aliens to make Trump look bad.    

Liberal Bastards!!!! 

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic