SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

I'm sure you would.  But. I though we were to understand that you wealth and position would not mean you would sink so low in getting fast food.  

But, hey, even Trump is trying his best to clog his arteries with that cap. 

Just remember though.  Cult members do not get a discount.  

Degrees, qualifications please..

for the record I’m Carlson school BSB1998, MBA 2007

Just now, yzerman19 said:

That’s a school you need a 32 ACT to get into for undergrad btw

Say all you want.  Good jobs out here in LA.  You’d get $5bucks to park and pick up my car for me...it’s only an M5, so only “Kinda” fancy 

3 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

Really?

Lol

Let me tell you where I live 

In all of your heads 

Rent free.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The sad thing is everyone hayduke seems to hate would help him if he called for assistance

firefighter, police, sheriffs, border patrol, EMT, Drs.

sad that he can’t see that

look in an Arizona newspaper and see all the people border patrol help while on duty, citizen or not, from people lost in the desert to stopping kids from getting drugs to whatever else they come across

what has he done for society?

2 minutes ago, Kab said:

The sad thing is everyone hayduke seems to hate would help him if he called for assistance

look in an Arizona newspaper and see all the people border patrol help while on duty, citizen or not, from people lost in the desert to stopping kids from getting drugs to whatever else they come across

My contribution is to point out the insanity of the cult here.

It's pretty easy, though. 

Lol

6 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Really?

Lol

In all of your heads 

Rent free.

Nice qualifications

2 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Lol

The only insanity is you

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Really?

Lol

In all of your heads 

Rent free.

Is that Le Cordon Bleu?

if you have no credible education,then your opinion is garbage.cleRly you do t, you are likely jerking off to Greta.  Grow up.  Get laid. Win at something (unlikely) or just ho away.  I don’t want to pay your tab.

No idea if any correlation but there's a guy that regularly sends letters to the editor to the Fargo Forum with almost identical verbiage as Haydouche1. Heaven forbid there's potentially two a##holes like that out in society. 

6 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Lol

What have you ever contributed...you have no idea what some of us do, lose sleep over. You can just go away.  Nobody cares,  you are certainly a disappointment to your mother and father.  If you are t,they are disappointments to their parents.  Why do you get up in the morning?  Ever had a girlfriend?  Got any real friends?  Did cool kids in school make fun of you?  Nice education you laid out.

i don’t usually get this mean,but you shoulda gotten the crap kicked outta you on the playground.

• Upvote 3

Goodness. 

The sewing circle is pretty busy chattering away.  

They do get overly excited.  LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

No idea if any correlation but there's a guy that regularly sends letters to the editor to the Fargo Forum with almost identical verbiage as Haydouche1. Heaven forbid there's potentially two a##holes like that out in society. 

I’m sick of him

1 minute ago, yzerman19 said:

i don’t usually get this mean,but you shoulda gotten the crap kicked outta you on the playground.

Too bad.

I mean, if you would have went to BYU, you wouldn't stoop to such rhetoric. 

But, apparently you did not 

7 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

What have you ever contributed...you have no idea what some of us do, lose sleep over. You can just go away.  Nobody cares,  you are certainly a disappointment to your mother and father.  If you are t,they are disappointments to their parents.  Why do you get up in the morning?  Ever had a girlfriend?  Got any real friends?  Did cool kids in school make fun of you?  Nice education you laid out.

Just gotta save this.

Lol

What’s that degee in from the special underwear school? How many years you been out?  Higher ed? Btw...Carlson is much higher ranked thank BYU...as a. Executive,BYU doesn’t even make me look at resume...what’s your degree in,  global studies?  How about that masters?  How about working for 20 years? 

get off the board. We hate you. Your parents hate you.  Your girlfriend slept with half the guys in here...or at least would given the opportunity.  

when I get up in my home tomorrow, I honestly hope you realize how ignorant you are- note- not stupid.

1 hour ago, CarpeRemote said:

You realize how easy it is to send in the ballot of every family member in your household, your old mom’s house, your grandparents in the nursing home, and any family member who doesn’t care? I could literally vote three times in this election. 

Roughly knowing a family member’s signature is easy, and if it wasn’t I guarantee the election board isn’t going to toss it unless it’s an X. 

That being said, it’s all about which base is most motivated to “get out the vote”

And you obviously don't realize how vote-by-mail works.

Try again when you get yourself educated beyond what fauxNews pours into your head.

21 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

What’s that degee in from the special underwear school? How many years you been out?  Higher ed? Btw...Carlson is much higher ranked thank BYU...as a. Executive,BYU doesn’t even make me look at resume...what’s your degree in,  global studies?  How about that masters?  How about working for 20 years? 

get off the board. We hate you. Your parents hate you.  Your girlfriend slept with half the guys in here...or at least would given the opportunity.  

when I get up in my home tomorrow, I honestly hope you realize how ignorant you are- note- not stupid.

Ooh. 

Gonna save this too.

I'm happy for your degrees and success.  I'm even happier that you feel the need to brag it up to people, like me, who really don't care either way.  But, if it makes you happy. 

Lol. 

So interesting.  "We"?   I didn't realize this was the Trump Siouxsports site. 

Well, live and learn. 

2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

They didn't.  They supported antifa.

These are the P.O.S.s that the UN is supporting. However, they're not an impressive bunch of people.

1 hour ago, Kab said:

Yet, he calls these honorable men and women Brownshirts. 

52 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Ooh. 

Gonna save this too.

I'm happy for your degrees and success.  I'm even happier that you feel the need to brag it up to people, like me, who really don't care either way.  But, if it makes you happy. 

Lol. 

So interesting.  "We"?   I didn't realize this was the Trump Siouxsports site. 

Well, live and learn. 

Buh bye... I’ll leave $20 on the counter

Christ I’ll leave $200 for real just to never think about you again

just give me an address

45 minutes ago, Goon said:

These are the P.O.S.s that the UN is supporting. However, they're not an impressive bunch of people.

Of course they aren't.  Lol 

They are not the threat Trump makes them out to be. 

Jesus, you really need to quit believing the crap Rush and other fringe outfits throw out there.  

You fall for that crap so easily. 

9 hours ago, yzerman19 said:

Buh bye... I’ll leave $20 on the counter

Christ I’ll leave $200 for real just to never think about you again

just give me an address

Sure:. 

Hayduke1

Inside your head

Your address.

Your city.  Your state.   Your zipcode.