SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

6 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Most of those suburban, stay at home moms don’t know a damn thing about where their husbands income comes from and how voting for Biden would hurt them financially. The amount of conservative husband, liberal wife households in  Minnesota is staggering.

fixed

6 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

Hey sally before you vote today just letting you know if biden wins we aint getting that cadillac and we aint going to cazumel either....see ya later tonight.  

Lol I look forward to using the power of the purse in the future to compel proper voting from family members. 

• Like 1

If Biden takes his Aricept daily and doesn't get swallowed put by Harris, Sanders, AOC, Warren and the like within his first 30 days I'll give him an opportunity to be the "President for all Americans" like he claims.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Trump needs to own this defeat. He lost by 20% to the suburban Escalade driving, Ellen watching, bottle of wine before noon, soccer moms in this country. They saw him as a prick (which he is)....because of his personality . Now when their husband's salary diminishes due to massive tax hikes by the Dems and they are having to  buy wine in a box, their kids are still distance learning and they are driving CR-Vs things will change in 2022.

How many of them went woke over the summer?  IMO that was a real factor. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Thanks that helps me understand  what folks are saying. Changed and cast are two different things. I couldn’t imagine how millions of votes could  be illegally  cast.

that's the second part of the cospiracy....ballots coming from china and russia thru the dnc....those were cast illegally of course..

Thanks again for clarifying about millions of votes either changed or illegally cast.

To summarize: There were tons of US citizen votes changed after being cast and also tons of votes from China and Russia that were cast and counted. All for one candidate.

This does help me understand what some are thinking.

Thanks

52 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

somewhat disagree...lots of these moms like their material stuff...just like last election people will say thing and vote another.  i don't believe that he lost that many soccer moms....to keep up with their friends TDS they say they voted biden but really did plug their noses and voted trump....it's hard to win an election when millions of illegal votes are counted...adn this has been happening for a long long time.

it ends here

My wife falls into a similar camp...she understood all of it, so she voted “none of the above” to try and avoid f$ckery.  She couldn’t support the democratic agenda, but couldn’t stand Trump.  I get it.  I don’t care for the man’s style either, but I focused on policy.  

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Thanks again for clarifying about millions of votes either changed or illegally cast.

To summarize: There were tons of US citizen votes changed after being cast and also tons of votes from China and Russia that were cast and counted. All for one candidate.

Thanks

welcome to the enlightenment.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Thanks

more evidence of computer "glitches" changing small amounts of votes over and over...smallish to where you don't see them but when it's said and done it's enough to change the outcome.

kinda like money laundering...keep it under 10k (9,999.99 your good) ...(unless your last name is biden)

38 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

North Dakota is a recipient.

Defining givers and takers is not really going to be easy.

North Dakota has a sizeable Indian population. They get a fair bit of federal money.

North Dakota has a two Air Force Bases, is the money the government spends on those two counted?

We have two interstates that go through the state. I imagine those cost a lot of federal dollars to maintain. Is that money counted? 

Is the energy independence North Dakota contributes to accounted for? We have an awful lot of oil, gas, and coal if you haven't heard. 

The whole givers/takers stuff is generally dumb. 

• Upvote 1