SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

54 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Yup. 

And you wonder why you are called a Trumptard.  LMFAO

This doesn't have a thing to do with Trump, or any candidate, for that matter.  I voted for the previous administration, thinking it was a better choice( and that proved to be wrong), and if you said your crap to me back then, I would have still left you lying on the floor wondering what happened....sometimes an jerk needs to be knocked out to help him understand that there is consiquences for running your mouth.  And that has nothing to do with Trump...that's on you "son"

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

... is nothing but a grifter. 

Grifter?

Grifter.

Was that word in your (not you jdub, the plural greater ‘your’ reading this) common vocabulary until recently? 

A couple years back it was ‘gravitas’ as the word to use to sound “in the know.”

We are all subconsciously being programmed by media of all ilks. Because they pick a word and echo chambers it upon us all.

In doing so they set their narrative.

• Upvote 1

ND just set a new daily positive case total. "Burgum needs to institute a mask mandate"!

MN just set a new daily positive case total. "Walz is doing a great job controlling the virus"!

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

ND just set a new daily positive case total. "Burgum needs to institute a mask mandate"!

MN just set a new daily positive case total. "Walz is doing a great job controlling the virus"!

I may be slightly younger than many on here, so question. Has this blindness to reality always been present or is it a new phenomenon?

18 minutes ago, 1972 said:

This doesn't have a thing to do with Trump, or any candidate, for that matter.  I voted for the previous administration, thinking it was a better choice( and that proved to be wrong), and if you said your crap to me back then, I would have still left you lying on the floor wondering what happened....sometimes an jerk needs to be knocked out to help him understand that there is consiquences for running your mouth.  And that has nothing to do with Trump...that's on you "son"

Yup.  

Typical Trumptard cultist.  Probably has to strap on an AR 15 to feel secure enough to go to McDonald's.   

Must be making up for little tiny ....

hands. LMFAO

40 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

My Grandma and her husband beat Covid!  Now those poor people that work at her nursing home are going to have to wall off her door with cement to keep her in her room. :lol:

The next person that tries to test her better bring a crucifix. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Yup.  

Typical Trumptard cultist.  Probably has to strap on an AR 15 to feel secure enough to go to McDonald's.   

Must be making up for little tiny ....

hands. LMFAO

you are bastion of knowledge...project much?

45 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Probably has to strap on an AR 15 to feel secure ...

You bet I legally conceal carry my .40 at times. I’ve had a rabid coyote walk out of a tree line with malice at me. And I’ve been in the wrong convenience store at the wrong time. Neither of those times was I properly equipped; but, I won’t be fooled again.

PS - the ugliest feeling in the world is seeing a robber pointing a gun at a store clerk and knowing there’s not a thing you can do to stop it or help. 

• Upvote 1

Michigan county clerk caught a glitch in tabulation software so they hand counted votes and found the glitch caused 6,000 votes to go to Biden + Democrats that were meant for Trump and Republicans. 47 MI counties used this software.

Michigan GOP on television making that claim earlier today.

This could be fun.

The most advanced nation on earth can’t count, even using software as crutch.

Hopefully they are able to spot check a few of the other counties and take proper steps if there seems to be consistent errors.   

May not change race for president but certainly could change sense race that is at around 80,000 vote difference.  

• Upvote 1