SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 minute ago, The Sicatoka said:

But the same word ends up on ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, et al? 

Hint: The NYT more than likely first used the word and the rest glommed on — orchestras follow conductors. 

If an engineer puts out a best practice that is proven to work, be reliable, and lower costs, it will likely end up being adopted by majority of engineers. If the word gravitas was shown to have major positive pull for most demographics, I would not doubt it being over used by any and every outlet that paid to have access to that information.

1 minute ago, dynato said:

If an engineer puts out a best practice that is proven to work, be reliable, and lower costs, it will likely end up being adopted by majority of engineers. If the word gravitas was shown to have major positive pull for most demographics, I would not doubt it being over used by any and every outlet that paid to have access to that information.

Even when the word appears everywhere in just one overnight news cycle.

Good demographics must spread fast in the overnight news rooms. 

2 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Even when the word appears everywhere in just one overnight news cycle.

Good demographics must spread fast in the overnight news rooms. 

I didn't see any dates or timestamps in the video you posted that would indicate they were posted within 24 hours of one another. That would change what I think. But then again, we live in a digital age. If they have access to ratings and a recent article featuring the word gravitas had 25% more shares/click than similar messages, it is a single word that would be easy to adopt and slip into a message to improve your clicks/shares.

40 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Esquire, if I may, do you telegraph, or as you say, forecast, the nature and proof of you suit (claim, allegations, evidence) before you make your filings? 

At most, I’d expect, you’d announce that you’ll be brining suit. 

Cmon.  You know better than that.  This isn't some random lawsuit.  Considering the gravity of the situation the country needs him to publicly provide context.  He can do this without giving much away.  Telling America he is suing because  "with all legal ballots counted I win!!" is just childish BS.  Looks like the GOP is fracturing in regards to supporting Trump with this too.    

Regardless, this has been Trumps mode of operation his entire career.  He's bullied people with frivolous lawsuits whenever he faced trouble.  It was a staple of his business practices.   A tiger doesn't change his stripes.  Unfortunately for him he can't bully Americans' right to vote.  

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

alex jones was right again

trump looks to win with legal ballots and then deep state will try to flip it with bogus mail in ballots

media will annoint biden president within the week of the election (tonight maybe)

trump will go to the courts to overturn the bogus ballots

supreme court on straight left/right vote will throw out thousands of ballots and trump will get his 270

aaaaand the city's will burn and it'll be all trumps fault 

When was Alex Jones ever correct previously?

• Upvote 1

norm coleman just said that he lost to stuart smiley thru mail in ballot fraud in minny "you lead by 10k votes...okay here are 10,500 votes the next day."

this has been happening for years....time for the supreme court to fix this mess

dr shiva

• Upvote 1

A former judge of elections and Democratic committeeperson from South Philadelphia has pleaded guilty to accepting thousands of dollars in bribes to inflate the vote totals for three Democratic candidates for Common Pleas Court judge in 2015, and for other Democratic candidates for office in 2014 and 2016, U.S. Attorney William M. McSwain announced Thursday.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/voter-fraud-philadelphia-ward-leader-judge-of-elections-domenick-demuro-guilty-plea-20200521.html

14 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

A former judge of elections and Democratic committeeperson from South Philadelphia has pleaded guilty to accepting thousands of dollars in bribes to inflate the vote totals for three Democratic candidates for Common Pleas Court judge in 2015, and for other Democratic candidates for office in 2014 and 2016, U.S. Attorney William M. McSwain announced Thursday.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/voter-fraud-philadelphia-ward-leader-judge-of-elections-domenick-demuro-guilty-plea-20200521.html

This happened in May, dip$hit 

9 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Appears like the Presidential polls weren’t far off after all.  

Were realistically heading for a 306-232 Biden win.  5 states flipped.  4+ mill popular vote lead.  

Commanding victory (as predicted) looks to be imminent.    

ROTFLMAO.........

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1