SiouxSports.com Forum

2020-21 Football Season

bincitysioux

2 hours ago, MoSiouxFan said:

Medical doctors are saying that the best thing for HEALTHY people is to be out and about and exposing themselves to the virus in order to build up an immunity to it.  Obviously, this does not apply to people that are vulnerable healthwise.  And that's how society builds up an immunity to the virus.

*Sarcasm

49 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

I so look forward to watching our defense against the best of the MVFC.  I think our offense will be fine.  Even with a Young QB.

Our OL may have found it even easier to put on 15 pounds in the off season.....the Pandemic 15 :D

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BIGSIOUX said:

this website has become toxic...its sickening to see people's real opinions when they can hide in relative anonymity.

Go hawks.

Not quite sure what you're talking about. I haven't seen much in the way of toxic comments recently. Seems like there was some confusion or what the issue was, and how it was or was not addressed, but I didn't see anything overly negative or putting people down ... did I miss something?

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, siouxfan512 said:

This alone made the move the The Valley worth it!

There are a number of UND fans, myself included, who are now no longer able to watch non-hockey sporting events due to living overseas.

Unfortunately, ESPN+ is one of the streaming services you can't get overseas, even using a VPN. 

While I understand it's great for many, there are some of us, including people who are serving overseas, who can no longer watch non- hockey events. 

Obviously, the time difference is a big deal too but with UND football games starting early afternoon, it was perfect for an evening game here. 

1 hour ago, southpaw said:

There are a number of UND fans, myself included, who are now no longer able to watch non-hockey sporting events due to living overseas.

Unfortunately, ESPN+ is one of the streaming services you can't get overseas, even using a VPN. 

While I understand it's great for many, there are some of us, including people who are serving overseas, who can no longer watch non- hockey events. 

Obviously, the time difference is a big deal too but with UND football games starting early afternoon, it was perfect for an evening game here. 

Sorry to hear that, I guess I do recall hearing that the app wasn't available in some countries, which sucks.

From a domestic standpoint, I am looking forward to normal streaming though. Pluto always froze or skipped for me, tough way to watch sports.

I tried to watch some games on my iPad thru midco but the iPad didn’t support their app.

i could watch on my I-phone since that was older and it did support their app.

i guess this is supposed to be getting fixed in the months to come .

espn is only $5 per month and the quality is good

2 hours ago, southpaw said:

That's a bummer. Maybe we could look into streaming live on Youtube? 

1 hour ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Did it cost anything to have the games on Pluto? Does the ESPN thing exclude the game on Pluto?

On Pluto... No

$50 a year for ESPN+ for all the content they offer is a pretty good deal.  Get all the Summit stuff as well.