Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SiouxFan100

FCS 2019 Playoffs

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, gundy1124 said:

I will turn off the game when the Bobcats get down 21, probably in the 2nd quarter.

We held MSU to 12 points with a lot of reserves starting on the DL. NDSU will have no trouble containing them when needed. 

NDSU’s offense will likely wake up this week. I’ll say 31-17 NDSU. That is giving MSU benefit of the doubt, could be down 21 by halftime. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sioux rube said:

No kidding. Wow 

Somewhere Geaux is smiling.........

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29-7 half

If he was eligible for the NFL draft would Lance sneak into the late first round? He has 39 TDs w zero INTs. Crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

29-7 half

If he was eligible for the NFL draft would Lance sneak into the late first round? He has 39 TDs w zero INTs. Crazy.

Let’s not get carried away. The dude is a stud no doubt. Eventually he will be an NFL starting QB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

29-7 half

If he was eligible for the NFL draft would Lance sneak into the late first round? He has 39 TDs w zero INTs. Crazy.

Yes. #1 will be drafted too. This game was never going to be much of a game. The Bison don’t miss tackles. Good teams don’t. Mankato State game is better game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iramurphy said:

Yes. #1 will be drafted too. This game was never going to be much of a game. The Bison don’t miss tackles. Good teams don’t. Mankato State game is better game. 

The stats at the half of that game are crazy. West Florida qb has 400 at the half. One wr has 8 for 241 and 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

It’s there Bison’s world and we are just living in it. NDSU is going to win the next 4 with Lance at QB. 

They are at the top of the FCS world.  No butt hurt about it, they are a good team and program. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm putting my money on da Bizen in Frisco.  They just don't lose in Frisco.

Watched a bit of the D2 championship which was played on an actual football field in an actual football stadium.  Why doesn't the NC$$ get out of Frisco and host the game at a stadium with field turf that can hold more than 20,000 people?  I mean it's a D1 national championship.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I'm putting my money on da Bizen in Frisco.  They just don't lose in Frisco.

Watched a bit of the D2 championship which was played on an actual football field in an actual football stadium.  Why doesn't the NC$$ get out of Frisco and host the game at a stadium with field turf that can hold more than 20,000 people?  I mean it's a D1 national championship.  

Why play it at a bigger venue when no more people will show up?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Size is about right imo.

Eagle stadium also in Dallas is a perfect fit (18,000).

screen-shot-2015-08-28-at-6-17-21-am.png

 

There's a lack of warm weather 20,000+ seat stadiums.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Why play it at a bigger venue when no more people will show up?

Well if not a bigger venue, how about not a soccer stadium?  

Does the game sell out?  I guess if there are tons of unsold seats every year then I'm wrong about bigger stadium.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...