SiouxSports.com Forum

FCS 2019 Playoffs

SiouxFan100

5 hours ago, gundy1124 said:

I will turn off the game when the Bobcats get down 21, probably in the 2nd quarter.

We held MSU to 12 points with a lot of reserves starting on the DL. NDSU will have no trouble containing them when needed. 

NDSU’s offense will likely wake up this week. I’ll say 31-17 NDSU. That is giving MSU benefit of the doubt, could be down 21 by halftime. 

4 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

29-7 half

If he was eligible for the NFL draft would Lance sneak into the late first round? He has 39 TDs w zero INTs. Crazy.

Yes. #1 will be drafted too. This game was never going to be much of a game. The Bison don’t miss tackles. Good teams don’t. Mankato State game is better game. 

1 hour ago, iramurphy said:

Yes. #1 will be drafted too. This game was never going to be much of a game. The Bison don’t miss tackles. Good teams don’t. Mankato State game is better game. 

The stats at the half of that game are crazy. West Florida qb has 400 at the half. One wr has 8 for 241 and 3.

I'm putting my money on da Bizen in Frisco.  They just don't lose in Frisco.

Watched a bit of the D2 championship which was played on an actual football field in an actual football stadium.  Why doesn't the NC$$ get out of Frisco and host the game at a stadium with field turf that can hold more than 20,000 people?  I mean it's a D1 national championship.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I'm putting my money on da Bizen in Frisco.  They just don't lose in Frisco.

Watched a bit of the D2 championship which was played on an actual football field in an actual football stadium.  Why doesn't the NC$$ get out of Frisco and host the game at a stadium with field turf that can hold more than 20,000 people?  I mean it's a D1 national championship.  

Why play it at a bigger venue when no more people will show up?

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Why play it at a bigger venue when no more people will show up?

Well if not a bigger venue, how about not a soccer stadium?  

Does the game sell out?  I guess if there are tons of unsold seats every year then I'm wrong about bigger stadium.