SiouxSports.com Forum

FCS 2019 Playoffs

SiouxFan100

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Can't even leave us alone over the Holidays?
Prior posts on this page, 12 NDSU & 10 UND posts.
Get a life.

This is a thread about FCS playoffs, if you’re not interested then why read it?

1 hour ago, sioux rube said:

Or get an Airbnb for much cheaper 

Thanks for the idea. I have never used that service before and after checking out the availability in the Frisco area I will definitely look at it if we ever make it back.

• Upvote 1

On 12/31/2019 at 10:21 PM, bison73 said:

We are staying next to the stadium and its 200.00  to 250.00 a night on game weekend. Nashville is going to be 400.00 to 600.00 a night?

Potentially depending on what else is going on downtown. I have a client there and one time the cheapest room I could find was a Hampton Inn for $375 due to a huge convention. The last time I was there you could find several rooms in the $175-$225 range. if you want to stay at the nicer properties it will usually be $300+ most of the time. I just checked for FCS Final weekend and most were $225 and below. Not sure if the FCS Championship would bring enough demand on it's own to drive up prices.

18 hours ago, bison73 said:

Thanks for the idea. I have never used that service before and after checking out the availability in the Frisco area I will definitely look at it if we ever make it back.

Have used it several times. You can really find some nice homes for a damn good price. Have yet to be disappointed with it. Staying Nashville for the UND/Penn St game at an Airbnb 5 minutes from downtown. 5 bedroom for 2400 for 4 days. With 4 couples staying there it comes out to 200 bucks a night. Beautiful home too 

• 2 weeks later...