SiouxSports.com Forum

FCS 2019 Playoffs

SiouxFan100

As I remember my child development classes.... that praise and positive feedback starts about age 2 and should be complete about age 4 to 5. The next stage is concrete thinking, reasoning, and beginning decision making..... just what I remember. Used it with my four kids....worked pretty well!

15 hours ago, bison73 said:

Fact is hes just an old troll. Makes no difference who it is or what school you are a fan of. He just throws crap out there trying to get a response. Hence my meme.

If you find him funny you dont come here often and if it actually is funny its a rarity. :lol:

I suppose that’s a fair response. I’ve read enough tall tales of FBS talk to fill my lifetime quota of crappy posts. I guess I don’t read his posts often enough to consider it trolling. To me it’s a guy with an opinion. I don’t bother reading his stuff I’m not buying it. The only way he can be a successful troll is by people biting on his line. 

13 minutes ago, bang said:

I suppose that’s a fair response. I’ve read enough tall tales of FBS talk to fill my lifetime quota of crappy posts. I guess I don’t read his posts often enough to consider it trolling. To me it’s a guy with an opinion. I don’t bother reading his stuff I’m not buying it. The only way he can be a successful troll is by people biting on his line. 

Very rarely will he make a post where he doesnt throw something in about NDSU to try and get a response.  Nobody said he was a successful troll. :lol:

Merry Christmas.:xmas:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Mama Sue said:

The article says Bison fans are fun to be around....huh!

Absolutely. Through the course of the day I know we had over 50-60 MSU fans join our tailgate. Thay all had a blast and thanked us for the food, drink,hospitality and the camaraderie.

After the game my wife and I always make a point of thanking the opposing fans for coming and supporting their team.  Everyone we talked to said they were treated wonderfully.

15 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Absolutely. Through the course of the day I know we had over 50-60 MSU fans join our tailgate. Thay all had a blast and thanked us for the food, drink,hospitality and the camaraderie.

After the game my wife and I always make a point of thanking the opposing fans for coming and supporting their team.  Everyone we talked to said they were treated wonderful.

Tough to get the Christmas day shift for monitoring here.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Siouxphan27 said:

I think it was a misprint.  Should read “bison fans are round.”

Read one article where a frequenter of bowl type games said he never saw such a fan base so obese with massive beer bellies.  He thought NDSU set some kind of record for fattest fan base, led by B73.  Just concerned about the bad health of that fan base on those comments, bs73 just is grossly ignorant of the health effects of being overweight.  At least that program could open up their new indoor practice center for the fat asses if they cared.

But rest assured, NDSU fans are so renowned for drinking a venue dry, an FBS bowl bid is practically assured when they move up.

5 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

Read one article where a frequenter of bowl type games said he never saw such a fan base so obese with massive beer bellies.  He thought NDSU set some kind of record for fattest fan base, led by B73.  Just concerned about the bad health of that fan base on those comments, bs73 just is grossly ignorant of the health effects of being overweight.  At least that program could open up their new indoor practice center for the fat asses if they cared.

But rest assured, NDSU fans are so renowned for drinking a venue dry, an FBS bowl bid is practically assured when they move up.

Would love to pile on here about su fans and their drinking bragging except our hockey fans pride themselves on drinking venues dry also. 

7 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

Go ahead and post pictures of yourself so we can marvel in the physique of a the man who is calling other people out for being out of shape.

22 hours ago, bison73 said:

After the game my wife and I always make a point of thanking the opposing fans for coming and supporting their team.  Everyone we talked to said they were treated wonderfully.

Except when the Jacks beat you guys a few years back......then opposing fans get punched and thrown out of the bar at BWW.  I know it was just a few dip smacks and alcohol on both sides, but seriously, it could not be easier to be gracious when you hardly ever lose a game.

2 hours ago, Mama Sue said:

Sioux Valley made general statements and you took this to a personal level.... then it becomes  inappropriate, IMHO.....

:whistling:  What you fail to realize is that SV has admitted to telling lies about NDSU due to his hate and affinity to being a troll.

But you go with that.

9 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

Except when the Jacks beat you guys a few years back......then opposing fans get punched and thrown out of the bar at BWW.  I know it was just a few dip smacks and alcohol on both sides, but seriously, it could not be easier to be gracious when you hardly ever lose a game.

I know a few fans that go there after every game and I would have heard about that if it would have happened.