SiouxSports.com Forum

2019 Fall Camp

MoSiouxFan

39 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Not sure where to put this.   I have to congratulate Tom Miller.  His articles this training camp are the best this season than all the other seasons put together.  The one has to be the best.

https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/football/4610648-UND-senior-Teddy-Sherva-overcame-endless-adversity-to-play-Division-I-football

This was a GREAT article; such a cool story.

1 hour ago, Nodak78 said:

Not sure where to put this.   I have to congratulate Tom Miller.  His articles this training camp are the best this season than all the other seasons put together.  The one has to be the best.

https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/football/4610648-UND-senior-Teddy-Sherva-overcame-endless-adversity-to-play-Division-I-football

Reminds me that my life struggles aren’t so bad. 

I am blessed!

15 minutes ago, ND1 said:

In Danny’s new offense some of the RB and WR will be interchangeable and play either position.  Playmakers = get the ball 

If a fan of football like myself was looking for a model of the Danny Freund offense, what team's offense would I look for tape on?

3 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

If a fan of football like myself was looking for a model of the Danny Freund offense, what team's offense would I look for tape on?

No idea, but there are some crazy formations. How it’s executed on game days I guess we will see

9 minutes ago, ND1 said:

No idea, but there are some crazy formations. How it’s executed on game days I guess we will see

Has he mentored under someone who runs the offense he's going to run or how did he pick it up? It sounds like it's very different than anything that's been run at UND before him.