SiouxSports.com Forum

Scoreboard change

andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!

I Love The Ralph but Love Winning & at least competitive & being in it until the end 

I hope we never have another year like last year - 2 or more like last year will be disastrous for the Ralph 

No improvements to the Ralph are going to help this  !

57 minutes ago, nodakgirl93 said:

Looks much better now that we can see what it would like in action. But why choose Minny to show it off? Lol

Yeah, why show the fugly maroon and piss yellow Gofer colors? :)

42 minutes ago, Fetch said:

I Love The Ralph but Love Winning & at least competitive & being in it until the end 

I hope we never have another year like last year - 2 or more like last year will be disastrous for the Ralph 

No improvements to the Ralph are going to help this  !

Let's hope the new scoreboard can handle lots of crooked numbers on the home side.

2 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

It’s beyond pathetic at this point.

Feels like a good mix, to me. Hawks logo right there on the scoreboard next to the score. Prominently displayed at all times. Fighting Hawks name itself right there, too. The Sioux name and logo are indeed an important part of our history, is it not? Feels like a nod to both and important to continue the transition away.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Feels like a good mix, to me. Hawks logo right there on the scoreboard next to the score. Prominently displayed at all times. Fighting Hawks name itself right there, too. The Sioux name and logo are indeed an important part of our history, is it not? Feels like a nod to both and important to continue the transition away.

No one said it isn't part of the history, which is why there are banners in the rafters showing the logo (though there should technically be no green banners with the Brien logo, but that's a separate argument).  However, I fail to see how having to build a custom structure for a multi-million dollar scoreboard to incorporate something unnecessary can be "important to continue the transition". In fact, seems counter-intuitive as it continues to give people false hope and a reason to hold on to something that is gone and not coming back. They went out of their way to keep it.  The other hundreds of logos already displayed in the main arena aren't good enough?

• Upvote 2