SiouxSports.com Forum

First things first: Drake

The Sicatoka

Punter and kicker both “ORs”

I know Wanzek handled punts last year but I thought it was only because of sure hands. Was hoping for someone more explosive.

sam and will linebackers must be inside linebackers. Would someone please explain the difference between the two? Sam means strong and will means weak?

thanks 

2 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

So they have no clue at K and P and we're going with the old "who do we trust to fair catch it" at punt return. Solid work Kostich.

No doubt, with all of the options we have I thought we'd have somebody a little more explosive back there.  

30 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Less than a week away from the first game of the season and the roster does not even appear to be updated on the Athletics website. There are still names, that we have heard are no longer on the team, and not updated pictures.

Seems like this is an issue annually. Doesn't make it seem like these guys take the program as seriously as they should. Frustrating to see on a regular basis.

Send an email. 

38 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Less than a week away from the first game of the season and the roster does not even appear to be updated on the Athletics website. There are still names, that we have heard are no longer on the team, and not updated pictures.

Seems like this is an issue annually. Doesn't make it seem like these guys take the program as seriously as they should. Frustrating to see on a regular basis.

I tweeted at Chaves and he responded that he was on it. 

• Upvote 3