SiouxSports.com Forum

First things first: Drake

The Sicatoka

2 hours ago, forksandspoons said:

Someone pointed out that, last season, if our offense had scored just one more touchdown per game, our record would have been 9-2.  With the way the players seem to be responding to the new (Danny Freund's) offense (which is the focus of the majority of this video), stating that it's simpler, etc., I can't help but think how handicapped we were was under the old (Paul Rudolph's) offense.  I expect this season that we will score at least that extra touchdown per game, probably more.  So excited to see this in game action.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, siouxfan512 said:

I'm not prepared to say Kett will steal the show, but remember this is more like the offense he was running at Sac St (or so I have heard), plus he does have plenty of tools to use. I think we could be pleasantly surprise with Kett, and will hopefully see more of a flash of what we thought we would get when he transferred.

Danny is molding this offense to take advantage of our strengths. I feel like if you set Kett up right he will excel. He can also make deep throws if needed so I feel pretty optimistic about this season. If Danny coaches anywhere near as good as he played we will have a good one with him at coordinator. Unfortunately we will all be left wondering what could have been if we would have sent Rudolph packing long ago.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Dustin said:

Someone pointed out that, last season, if our offense had scored just one more touchdown per game, our record would have been 9-2.  With the way the players seem to be responding to the new (Danny Freund's) offense (which is the focus of the majority of this video), stating that it's simpler, etc., I can't help but think how handicapped we were was under the old (Paul Rudolph's) offense.  I expect this season that we will score at least that extra touchdown per game, probably more.  So excited to see this in game action.  

Lot tougher schedule this year - however we have a talented team and all we need to do is play to level of our players, which we did not do in the last four games last year. Expecting 7-4 and playoffs (also expecting to have to break out the long johns for tailgating at the last two home games)  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CMSioux said:

Lot tougher schedule this year - however we have a talented team and all we need to do is play to level of our players, which we did not do in the last four games last year. Expecting 7-4 and playoffs (also expecting to have to break out the long johns for tailgating at the last two home games)  

Yeah, not trying to say we’re going 9-2 this year.