SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSUCKS Dump Thread

geaux_sioux

I am talking about this disorder.... you think I have been in ER for 42 years and don’t appreciate someone doing CPR for me?

You do know how to treat this disorder right? In “extreme “ cases where blood flow stops there are injections for the “area affected.” Otherwise the area can get ischemic and die.... like rot and fall off. I have never seen that. I have seen several parts of the body rot and fall off but not this...

Could you pass this affliction on to NDJuice U a few days before we play them in September? I have been stuck in the house too long in this cold...

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

That’s neat. I prefer to not keep my head stuck in the sand. NDSU’s success affects UND’s success. North Dakota is only so big. But you can maintain your ignorance if it makes you feel better.

It has nothing to do with having our head in the hand. But if you actually ready what I respond to, it is that people have been on this site talking about the Bison slipping for the last two seasons. Which is asinine. So instead of worry about whether they are slipping or not, we should focus on what our program is doing. 

Even if NDSU does "Slip" it wouldn't be anything significant, not quickly anyway. 

But thanks for your condescending d-bag comments, it adds a ton a value here.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stockdamhockey said:

My gawd Debbie. Step back from the ledge. It was our Plan B....do you really think Plan C is that far off. It's a crap shoot. They are 18 year old kids. Who knows how they will develop.

He can't help it, UND football could build a stadium comparable to the Ralph, out recruit Bama, and win the Orange Bowl as an FCS team, and he would still find something to b!tch about.

2 hours ago, UND1983 said:

Just saw on BV that they are having trouble connecting the dots about how this went down.  For the last time, he was not your #2 behind Lewis.  He became your #2 - in mid-January. 

So maybe the rules need to be a little more clear. First it is a D%#k move to offer a kid that has already committed elsewhere. Now I guess if you are not the first to offer a kid, no one else is allowed to offer that kid even if he hasn't committed to that first school, Even if you have had a relationship with the kid for 2 years. Can you please clarify so other FCS coaches in the area don't offend the almighty Bubba and his dozens of followers? 

4 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

So maybe the rules need to be a little more clear. First it is a D%#k move to offer a kid that has already committed elsewhere. Now I guess if you are not the first to offer a kid, no one else is allowed to offer that kid even if he hasn't committed to that first school, Even if you have had a relationship with the kid for 2 years. Can you please clarify so other FCS coaches in the area don't offend the almighty Bubba and his dozens of followers? 

Lol. PWOs leave for a scholarship all the time, also.

6 minutes ago, Sioux95 said:

I wouldn't give up on Graetz yet.  Lots of things still in our favor.  Lots of good health field degrees at UND like PT, OT, and advanced practice nursing degrees.  Good potential for early playing time.  For the first time in the D1 era I like our coaching staff better than NDSUs.  NDSU may have something explaining to do to the NCAA if anything more comes out about the kid who tested positive for PEDs that were supposedly supplied by a coach.  Maybe the kid sees thru why his PWO offer was bumped up to a full ride, given NDSU has a guy who will likely be starting the next 4 years.  Whatever happens, good luck to the kid, and UND will end up Ok.  We are  in good hands with Danny running the show.

Explain why you like the UND staff better than the NDSU staff? My guess is UND's first choice for the WR coach was the OC @ Dultuth and not the WR coach. Pauley was mentioned but he ended up at NDSU. UND's OL coach was an asst OL caoch @ Iowa. NDSU's new OL coach is an Iowa grad who turned down the head OL coaching position at Iowa and w=was the OL coach and Asst HC @ Rutgers. By most accounts he was Rutgers best recruiter. I would put NDSU's LB and QB coaches up against any MVFC school. But you can think what you want. 

30 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Explain why you like the UND staff better than the NDSU staff? My guess is UND's first choice for the WR coach was the OC @ Dultuth and not the WR coach. Pauley was mentioned but he ended up at NDSU. UND's OL coach was an asst OL caoch @ Iowa. NDSU's new OL coach is an Iowa grad who turned down the head OL coaching position at Iowa and w=was the OL coach and Asst HC @ Rutgers. By most accounts he was Rutgers best recruiter. I would put NDSU's LB and QB coaches up against any MVFC school. But you can think what you want. 

Take it to the NDSU thread. This is a UND recruiting thread. 

• Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Very kind of you to come on here and allow our fans to "think what we want."

If we need any more of your wizdumb, we'll head over to Turdville.   

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, BISONROCK79 said:

You think the Bison are cheating? Wow 

What would you call it if post-game drug screenings come up positive? 

A failed screening test? 

But a failed test would still be outside the rules. 

And doing things outside the rules is commonly called ... cheating. 

I'm not saying "the Bison" do that (as in the whole team); but, we know at least one Bison did go outside the rules and is paying a price

12 hours ago, nd1sufan said:

Prove that he turned down the OL Coach job at Iowa. You would have to be an absolute idiot to turn that down and go to Rutgers? Iowa is possibly the best OL school in the nation and Rutgers is.....well.......the worst team in the big ten. Congrats on being Rutgers best recruiter! That would mean you are the worst recruiter in the BIg10 by my account.

Also, just so you know, Pauley turned down NDSU once before he took the gig this year. UND didn't even call him. They knew who they had in mind the entire time.

4 hours ago, FlinFlan80 said:

Prove that he turned down the OL Coach job at Iowa. You would have to be an absolute idiot to turn that down and go to Rutgers? Iowa is possibly the best OL school in the nation and Rutgers is.....well.......the worst team in the big ten. Congrats on being Rutgers best recruiter! That would mean you are the worst recruiter in the BIg10 by my account.

Also, just so you know, Pauley turned down NDSU once before he took the gig this year. UND didn't even call him. They knew who they had in mind the entire time.

https://www.onthebanks.com/2017/2/15/14622422/o-line-coach-aj-blazek-reportedly-turned-down-iowa-to-stay-with-rutgers-football-big-ten-chris-ash

From a recruiting perspective, Blazek has been excellent. Our own Bob Cancro wrote on how Big Ten assistants were ranked based on their performance with the 2017 recruiting cycle. Blazek rated the best of any Rutgers assistant, as he was 13th overall in the Big Ten and the only one from the staff to make the Top 100 list for FBS assistants."

4 minutes ago, bison73 said:

So Rutgers bumped up his salary to $325K/$350K to keep him (roughly the same money Polasek got at Iowa) but you want us to believe he "voluntarily" took something like a 75% pay cut to come to NDSU? 

2 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

So Rutgers bumped up his salary to $325K/$350K to keep him (roughly the same money Polasek got at Iowa) but you want us to believe he "voluntarily" took something like a 75% pay cut to come to NDSU? 

These aren't "our opinions" these are just from published articles. Sorry if you disagree with what these writers provided.

38 minutes ago, bison73 said:

https://www.onthebanks.com/2017/2/15/14622422/o-line-coach-aj-blazek-reportedly-turned-down-iowa-to-stay-with-rutgers-football-big-ten-chris-ash

From a recruiting perspective, Blazek has been excellent. Our own Bob Cancro wrote on how Big Ten assistants were ranked based on their performance with the 2017 recruiting cycle. Blazek rated the best of any Rutgers assistant, as he was 13th overall in the Big Ten and the only one from the staff to make the Top 100 list for FBS assistants."

That was written before Rutgers went 4-8 in 2017, and 1-11 last year.  

Yup...sure looks like he’s got an eye fer talent and did a great job coaching, as he was just minutes away from signing a long term contract extension with Rutgers for 4 Times as much money as ndsu offered.  

Is your head stuck in the steroid dispenser again?

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, bison73 said:

These aren't "our opinions" these are just from published articles. Sorry if you disagree with what these writers provided.

The article you posted has nothing to do with him going to NDSU. The truth behind it is coach don't just say "Hey the BIG10 is great and all but what I really want is to coach in the Missouri Valley." Coaching is all about putting yourself is the best position to keep moving up, most of the time. Rutgers is currently a dumpster fire, so moving to NDSU might have saved his career.

19 minutes ago, FlinFlan80 said:

The article you posted has nothing to do with him going to NDSU. The truth behind it is coach don't just say "Hey the BIG10 is great and all but what I really want is to coach in the Missouri Valley." Coaching is all about putting yourself is the best position to keep moving up, most of the time. Rutgers is currently a dumpster fire, so moving to NDSU might have saved his career.

Can't continue coaching at a school when your current contract is up. His 2 year deal that "kept" him from Iowa was through the 2018 season/early 2019 offseason. Not hard to read between the lines on why he moved on. But hey, he managed to be the best recruiter on back to back 13th best recruiting classes in the B1G the last two years.