SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSUCKS Dump Thread

geaux_sioux

1 minute ago, geaux_sioux said:

Sorry, I heard someone say facts earlier in this thread. Then I saw you pontificating without telling the real story. Not really a nit pick when your future stud qb gets kicked off the team for repeated failed drug tests, I mean transfers out.

You're sure spitting out facts. Future stud? Where you get that. Kid had not proven anything. 

1 minute ago, Tolna said:

You're sure spitting out facts. Future stud? Where you get that. Kid had not proven anything. 

Kid had loads of talent and everyone on Bisonville including the legit posters were more than just a little excited to see him take over after Stick. Stand down son, you’re out of your league.

• Upvote 3

Just now, geaux_sioux said:

Kid had loads of talent and everyone on Bisonville including the legit posters were more than just a little excited to see him take over after Stick. Stand down son, you’re out of your league.

Your the only one I remember boasting him. All your preseason threads comparing UND and NDSU. He was the star of your threads. I don't recall many on there being huge fans. Nothing about being out of my league. Van Dellen was a pocket passing QB, way different then Stick. Would of been interesting. 

1 minute ago, Tolna said:

Your the only one I remember boasting him. All your preseason threads comparing UND and NDSU. He was the star of your threads. I don't recall many on there being huge fans. Nothing about being out of my league. Van Dellen was a pocket passing QB, way different then Stick. Would of been interesting. 

He was far from the star of my threads, I would know, I wrote them. Why are the majority of NDSU fans who come on this site completely worthless? I mean, besides @Bison06 what do any of the other fat asses bring to the table?

0A78D81E-003C-4BE2-A53F-279272759F04.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Wrong. It’s not a crap shoot. 

A program very close geographically to UND just won 7 out of the last 8 national titles. That is not Luck. Not even close. There’s definitely a method to the madness. 

Well then, let's just shut it down. The crap shoot is the difference between choice B and Choice C. But you're right. You do realize the Bison posters on here love to pull your chain. You panic over the smallest issues and play right into what they want. Stop exposing YOUR weaknesses and just try to enjoy what we're really talking about: football. Nobody's curing cancer here.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, SooToo said:

MODS,

Could all the NDSU sniping be transferred over to the recent NDSU dump thread so that readers looking for actual recruiting news don't have to wade through the apparently endless obsession with the AC?

Thanks in advance.

He's got a point.....

I know it is ideal to get a qb each year. In my humble opinion, it would be better to pass than settle. 

Frustrating when your main recruit backs out late. Then you have to go suck up to others you passed over. Then somebody else steps in and takes your backup plan. 

Unfortunately, we aren’t the ideal school for many recruits. Let’s win and turn it around.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, UND1983 said:

They went from a PWO to a FULL.  I mean seriously.  

Quite literally the only reason is because UND offered him a full.  That's embarrassing. 

Yes, because every FCS school that wants to be successful watches who UND is recruiting and then swoops in at the end steal them. I am not sure that is a recipe for success. I know nothing about the QB they are fighting over, but my advice to him would be go to UND, There is a very good chance, barring injury, that he will sit 4 years at NDSU. Judging from the starting QB at UND last year, that position is wide open in GF. 

27 minutes ago, SooToo said:

MODS,

Could all the NDSU sniping be transferred over to the recent NDSU dump thread so that readers looking for actual recruiting news don't have to wade through the apparently endless obsession with the AC?

Thanks in advance.

Please. Please.

In fact, it would be great is NDSU fans could only post in NDSU related threads all together. 

3 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Yes, because every FCS school that wants to be successful watches who UND is recruiting and then swoops in at the end steal them. I am not sure that is a recipe for success. I know nothing about the QB they are fighting over, but my advice to him would be go to UND, There is a very good chance, barring injury, that he will sit 4 years at NDSU. Judging from the starting QB at UND last year, that position is wide open in GF. 

That's what they did so I dunno...

1 minute ago, UND1983 said:

That's what they did so I dunno...

i guess i thought both schools lost their first choice and then went back to the drawing board. NDSU had already been recruiting the kid but he was going to Minnesota as a PWO. They evaluated the QB's that were available and decided their original 2nd choice was now their top choice, so the offered him the one scholarship they were going to use on a QB that was now open. 

40 minutes ago, Stockdamhockey said:

Well then, let's just shut it down. The crap shoot is the difference between choice B and Choice C. But you're right. You do realize the Bison posters on here love to pull your chain. You panic over the smallest issues and play right into what they want. Stop exposing YOUR weaknesses and just try to enjoy what we're really talking about: football. Nobody's curing cancer here.

I acknowledge and respect what NDSU football has accomplished. To ignore that or argue against it is just foolish, and certainly not a weakness to do otherwise. So with that I would expect the NDSU fans/posters would toy with that a bit. 

40 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

i guess i thought both schools lost their first choice and then went back to the drawing board. NDSU had already been recruiting the kid but he was going to Minnesota as a PWO. They evaluated the QB's that were available and decided their original 2nd choice was now their top choice, so the offered him the one scholarship they were going to use on a QB that was now open. 

Interesting spin.  One question: why did they bring the FL kid in first then?  Next, after UND offered Graetz, they didn't offer FL kid and quickly pivoted to Graetz.  Huh.