SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSUCKS Dump Thread

geaux_sioux

Just now, Sioux>Bison said:

So are you saying this kid is lying that a staff member gave them to him? Why would a well known NDSU alum drag her alma mater through the mud like this if it wasn’t true.

Why did she go this far without naming the guilty party?

1 minute ago, bison73 said:

Why did she go this far without naming the guilty party?

Obviously she is trying to take the high road cause it's a current staff member. Her son would know who it was, right?  

Or is Robbins lying?  Let us know what the truth is, Bison guys.  

2 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

They still gave it to him and that’s the main issue.

Somebody gave it to him. 

Heres a question--- did he seek it out???  I find it hard to believe he was minding his own business and somebody just came up you him and said--take this.

Just now, UND1983 said:

Obviously she is trying to take the high road cause it's a current staff member. Her son would know who it was, right?  

Or is Robbins lying?  Let us know what the truth is, Bison guys.  

Dont know anymore than you do at this juncture.

2 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Somebody gave it to him. 

Heres a question--- did he seek it out???  I find it hard to believe he was minding his own business and somebody just came up you him and said--take this.

Why would that matter?  See, your already taking NDSUs side.  

1 minute ago, bison73 said:

Somebody gave it to him. 

What planet are you on? A local BARBER tried to sell my something when he was home an spring break.... ever heard of a pyramid scheme?

A kid like that got where he did by a strong work ethic and personal integrity.... I stand behind him and Mama Bear. I hope she gets paid $$$ big bucks to go on national TV.

25 minutes ago, bison73 said:

The team is tested numerous times during the years as well by the same testing agency.

Sure, cause the testing is "random".  I've been part of a NCAA Football drug test.   They randomly selected 10 players.   7 redshirt freshman, 1 kicker, and 2 non-starters.   Good stuff....

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, homer said:

Lol.  She answers that in the article.  

Maybe he didnt even tell her who it is cause maybe he did it all on his own? There are 2 sides to this story and we still dont know the real truth. You guys just pick the one side that fits your narrative and run with it.

6 minutes ago, Bubbasburner said:

Maybe he didnt even tell her who it is cause maybe he did it all on his own? There are 2 sides to this story and we still dont know the real truth. You guys just pick the one side that fits your narrative and run with it.

You think the kid goes to this extent if he wasn't telling the truth?  Seems like a pretty damn good kid and family to me.  

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Nodak61 said:

Sure, cause the testing is "random".  I've been part of a NCAA Football drug test.   They randomly selected 10 players.   7 redshirt freshman, 1 kicker, and 2 non-starters.   Good stuff....

Thats the NCAA testing.??????? Yeah LOL

I dont know what the parameters are that NDSU has.

2 hours ago, Hambone said:

Haven't read this one in the last week or so.  Catching up was fun!

Also, since it has been discussed in this thread.....

https://www.inforum.com/sports/football/961311-NDSU-former-Bison-football-player-disagree-on-who-supplied-supplement-that-likely-led-to-failed-drug-test#.XFIuw16u-3x.twitter

Bunch of cheaters. Probably been going on for awhile. Wow. Good ‘ol illegal substance U in Fargo ...

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I’ll be honest about this, it looks bad. If true and I have no reason to believe it’s not, I feel horrible for the kid.

I am 99% sure, I know who the “trusted staff member” is and am very disappointed about this all.

I agree.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bubbasburner said:

I guess you failed to read the entire article when it says 18 players are randomly tested after each playoff game. Dont you think there would be more positive tests if it was indeed "used throughout the locker room"? 1 kid get tested positive and you guys instantly think every one does. Give me a damn break.

As someone mentioned, random is random.  The guy on the team that looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger has the same chance of being tested as a walk-on WR at 175 lbs.

Also, it maybe something in and out of the system in that NDJuiceU thought it was fool proof, until a player took a double dose. (since the SU guys are full of innocent conspiracies)  It makes sense, but I don't know the science behind cheating, I was a clean player when I played.

• Upvote 2

If it was widely being used why was he the only kid to fail the test? There are 18 players tested after every playoff game. Doesn't make sense that only one failed if this was being handed out by the staff. 

There are always 3 sides to a story. In this case its the kids, the schools and the truth. Doubt we ever hear the truth.