SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSUCKS Dump Thread

geaux_sioux

3 minutes ago, BISONROCK79 said:

How are you guys screwed? Maybe he likes playing in a barn! Maybe he doesn’t want to compete and just come in and get the job handed to him and not be competitive for 4 years in the MVFC! You guys have a chance until the ink is dried! 

Barn? Not be competitive in MVFC? Job handed to him? I don’t know which program you’re referencing but it’s not THE University of North Dakota. 

Get your cow college !@#$ out of here.

4 minutes ago, BISONROCK79 said:

How are you guys screwed? Maybe he likes playing in a barn! Maybe he doesn’t want to compete and just come in and get the job handed to him and not be competitive for 4 years in the MVFC! You guys have a chance until the ink is dried! 

Ya! Maybe! Totally!  Dominate! The! Standard!

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

Interesting spin.  One question: why did they bring the FL kid in first then?  Next, after UND offered Graetz, they didn't offer FL kid and quickly pivoted to Graetz.  Huh.  

In case Graetz wouldn't commit.  Mr. Graetz has been talking to Bison coaches for 2 years and at 2 camps.  You guys didn't even know about the FL qb until a couple of weeks ago and only  and only then because of SM.  You only knew about Graetz because he was a Bison PWO.  Start doing your own recruiting.  

1 minute ago, Bison Dan said:

In case Graetz wouldn't commit.  Mr. Graetz has been talking to Bison coaches for 2 years and at 2 camps.  You guys didn't even know about the FL qb until a couple of weeks ago and only  and only then because of SM.  You only knew about Graetz because he was a Bison PWO.  Start doing your own recruiting.  

You mean like Brandon Westberg you dipshit?

On 1/21/2019 at 5:06 PM, The Sicatoka said:

I know some of you have a priapism* for NDSU right now, but first things first: Drake.

The Bulldogs are coming off a 7-4 campaign (2nd in Pioneer League) where their losses were @Montana, Stetson, San Diego, and @Iowa State. Looking past Drake would be a catastrophic mistake, especially having installed a new offense. 

To the NDSU fans reading this: Your opener? Butler? Meh. No worries. They don't get up for season openers. Look past them. You'll be fine. ;):D

*That's for Mama Sue, the nurse, to explain. ;) 

NDSU does not look past anybody!

14 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

NDSU brought in another QB first, then offers Graetz instead, after UND, because they like Graetz better...even though they pushed him to the last visit weekend possible?  Lololololololol.  All-time sh$t right there.

I need more of that, please.  

1 minute ago, homer said:

Did I miss where the QB committed to NDSU?   I apologize but am not reading through the past posts.  

Also, QB is important but a CB with FBS offers and a 3 star D end would be ok.  Hoping the weekend went well for those two.  

Hasn’t committed but just judging off his twitter likes he is all about NDSU. We shall see though. 

4 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

He was far from the star of my threads, I would know, I wrote them. Why are the majority of NDSU fans who come on this site completely worthless? I mean, besides @Bison06 what do any of the other fat asses bring to the table?

0A78D81E-003C-4BE2-A53F-279272759F04.gif

I bring energy.

He was always NDSU’S #2 he committed on a PWO back in July, then got a PWO from the Gophers and committed there, then when Lewis followed the best coach in FCS to K State he became our #1 but you guys can’t seem to figure that out! Can’t wait for week two of the season! You guys have hit an all time low can’t beat us at anything in football now start calling are fans fat! Ya cake eaters....

36 minutes ago, BISONROCK79 said:

He was always NDSU’S #2 he committed on a PWO back in July, then got a PWO from the Gophers and committed there, then when Lewis followed the best coach in FCS to K State he became our #1 but you guys can’t seem to figure that out! Can’t wait for week two of the season! You guys have hit an all time low can’t beat us at anything in football now start calling are fans fat! Ya cake eaters....

Our all time low was 2009. Thanks for playing.

12 minutes ago, 2011Bison Alumni said:

NDSU is a development program. They consistently get players who know they won’t play until they are a junior or senior. They buy into it and play.

This kid has some major potential, especially if he ends up at NDSU and works with Randy.

200.gif

giphy.webp

32 minutes ago, BISONROCK79 said:

No, no, no....we've been calling your fans fat for years.  

Btw the correct word in that instance is OUR, not are.  

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

Just saw on BV that they are having trouble connecting the dots about how this went down.  For the last time, he was not your #2 behind Lewis.  He became your #2 - in mid-January. 

Who cares?? Really. Why is this such a big deal???

46 minutes ago, BISONROCK79 said:

Strange that NDSU didn't contact him again until mid-January, like a week after the dead period was over. You'd think they would be a little more urgent to get back to their "#2 choice" after knowing for multiple weeks they lost their #1 choice...