SiouxSports.com Forum

2016 Attendance

nodak651

6 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

AJS - please do your magic count a thingee again.

3115 as of 11/29

2780 left currently (not counting student / opposing team tickets), if sales continue, by tomorrow night another 300 would empty everything left in sections 202-208.

Capacity - 12,283 (Per Wiki) Since we don't know student totals, let's just count them for 0 (2122 seats), Opposing section 0 (437 total lower 217), Remaining 2780. It looks like they have sold 6944 non-student / opposing fan tickets so far. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AJS said:

3115 as of 11/29

2780 left currently (not counting student / opposing team tickets), if sales continue, by tomorrow night another 300 would empty everything left in sections 202-208.

Capacity - 12,283 (Per Wiki) Since we don't know student totals, let's just count them for 0 (2122 seats), Opposing section 0 (437 total lower 217), Remaining 2780. It looks like they have sold 6944 non-student / opposing fan tickets so far. 

Thanks AJS. if my memory is correct, I know of about 950 free student tickets claimed. There must be some students that paid for there own over and above. Means there have been at least 8000 tickets sold so far. 10000 is in reach. 

Wildcard will be student turn out. They have about another 1000 to claim.

45 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Thanks AJS. if my memory is correct, I know of about 950 free student tickets claimed. There must be some students that paid for there own over and above. Means there have been at least 8000 tickets sold so far. 10000 is in reach. 

That's a recipe for a lot of excitement! Can't wait.

2 minutes ago, Siouxperman8 said:

I have to believe that most of the tickets sold will be used since it took a conscious decision to get them vs. having season tickets and not attending all games.

Student tickets as well.  It wasn't like they were handed free tickets by one of the football coaches outside the Union.  Sure the tickets were free, but the students still have to go inside to the ticket office and make an effort to pick up their tickets.  

1 minute ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Student tickets as well.  It wasn't like they were handed free tickets by one of the football coaches outside the Union.  Sure the tickets were free, but the students still have to go inside to the ticket office and make an effort to pick up their tickets.  

Maybe the students will have a guilty conscience about not using them since someone donated money for them.  

10 minutes ago, mj23 said:

Get your tickets and stand on the endzones behind the goal posts.  Best view in the house imo.  I love seeing the pockets and holes open up and seeing what the QB sees etc. 

Or, fill in the open areas of the student section...hoping there won't be a ton of empty seats, but that would be a backup plan if you buy seats inside the 10 yd lines.

• Upvote 1

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 3:53 PM, sprig said:

To each their own. For a $5/ticket donation it's worth a try to get more students at the game. Spending $5 is not much skin in the game either.

To purchase student tickets, call Caitlyn Marshall at 701-777-0256, office hours 10-6. I've already done mine. Nodak Nation will pick them up and distribute them from the Union ticket office.

Looks like still another 30 student tickets donated. This makes me UND proud!!! Thanks to everyone. Sprig - did you start this?? Thanks! Getting pumped - hard to stay focused.

• Upvote 1