SiouxSports.com Forum

2016 Attendance

nodak651

18 minutes ago, Cratter said:

As I stated in a previous post, the number of seats below the walkway in sections 213 and 214 is 844.  If the band is going to be there (can anyone confirm) then the lower parts of the 3 sections in the student section should be full.  That would be huge and add so much to the game if they are up and loud!!

41 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Maybe this has been addressed maybe not. But why do attendance numbers seem to regress during the postseason? I understand during thanksgiving but other than that I would think the demand would increase substantially. 

It's not included in season tickets so people have to pay $25 per ticket.  For some people, that's too expensive especially if you have a family of 4.

1 hour ago, Cratter said:

Interesting, I really wasn't even close with my math last night. With the student totals he has in the article, I would have thought 8,000 currently.

What's the deal with opposing fan tickets? When do the ones they don't use usually get released?

1 minute ago, AJS said:

Interesting, I really wasn't even close with my math last night. With the student totals he has in the article, I would have thought 8,000 currently.

What's the deal with opposing fan tickets? When do the ones they don't use usually get released?

smart opponents don't return them.  They let them sit empty.

4 minutes ago, MoreSiouxForYou said:

Maybe its posted earlier but can anyone let me know the process for donating Student tickets?  I would sure throw some in the mix to fill it since I can't be there. 

On 11/29/2016 at 3:53 PM, sprig said:

To each their own. For a $5/ticket donation it's worth a try to get more students at the game. Spending $5 is not much skin in the game either.

To purchase student tickets, call Caitlyn Marshall at 701-777-0256, office hours 10-6. I've already done mine. Nodak Nation will pick them up and distribute them from the Union ticket office.

17 hours ago, AJS said:

3115 as of 11/29

2780 left currently (not counting student / opposing team tickets), if sales continue, by tomorrow night another 300 would empty everything left in sections 202-208.

Capacity - 12,283 (Per Wiki) Since we don't know student totals, let's just count them for 0 (2122 seats), Opposing section 0 (437 total lower 217), Remaining 2780. It looks like they have sold 6944 non-student / opposing fan tickets so far. 

My deal is currently showing 2623 seats left (plus opposing section and students).  I know you were questioning your numbers after the herald released their attendance article, but I think we are both pretty close.

Picture below shows how I do it in sections.  

DOTT.PNG

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

My deal is currently showing 2623 seats left (plus opposing section and students).  I know you were questioning your numbers after the herald released their attendance article, but I think we are both pretty close.

Picture below shows how I do it in sections.  

DOTT.PNG

Is the lower section of 202 reserved for anyone? If it is and none of those are sold than the Heralds numbers would make a little more sense. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, AJS said:

Is the lower section of 202 reserved for anyone? If it is and none of those are sold than the Heralds numbers would make a little more sense. 

Thanks for all you work with this. It almost appears that there are unsold seats (maybe reserved) that don't have dots? Do family members of players get seats that would show up as not available for sale but weren't technically sold for instance? I thought that comped seats were eliminated for play off games but maybe they are just reduced??

1 hour ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Thanks for all you work with this. It almost appears that there are unsold seats (maybe reserved) that don't have dots? Do family members of players get seats that would show up as not available for sale but weren't technically sold for instance? I thought that comped seats were eliminated for play off games but maybe they are just reduced??

I was thinking family members in the lower section of 202 and I think that's the case. There hasn't been any available the entire time. I don't know why that would be counted differently, but I don't think those totals (or Richmonds allotment) were in the Heralds 7500. 

*There was just a ticket dump in lower 217, so it appears all Richmond didn't sell are now available. They sold 216 which isn't bad. 

27 minutes ago, AJS said:

I was thinking family members in the lower section of 202 and I think that's the case. There hasn't been any available the entire time. I don't know why that would be counted differently, but I don't think those totals (or Richmonds allotment) were in the Heralds 7500. 

*There was just a ticket dump in lower 217, so it appears all Richmond didn't sell are now available. They sold 216 which isn't bad. 

Thanks for tip on 217.  Just bought a few more