SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

Just now, Stockdamhockey said:

Maybe so. But you still have to be professional. The guys an NFL coach. Poor representative. Are you saying anything goes anywhere. Wow...

I’m saying don’t bring that lame ass kids excuse because they talk more dirty than the adults. Ever played an online video game? 

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

Once a Bison, Always a Bison.  Nice touch Todd, swearing right in front of all the kids.  What an embarrassing display.  

Then, the crowd starts chanting "Sioux suck sh&t" right in front of all the kids.  I guess that's what they call Bison Pride.  

But, but...I thought UND didn't mean anything to SU. I thought SU had moved on and had some other big rivals.

What happened to that thread?

Just now, shep said:

But, but...I thought UND didn't mean anything to SU. I thought SU had moved on and had some other big rivals.

What happened to that thread?

Well, UND will be playing them every year, starting next year from here on out. 

35 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

I’m saying don’t bring that lame ass kids excuse because they talk more dirty than the adults. Ever played an online video game? 

Are you serious??  The kid want wearing a headset, he was right in front of him.  

The irony of Simple Dan posting about UND fan “NDSU derangement syndrome” was funny after I watched that.  

The irony of Todd Wash talking about class was funny after I watched that.  

Him saying how ndsu only does it the right way when and than the media doesn’t report about three players failing drug tests isn’t as funny but the reality of Fargo media constantly wearing knee pads. 

40 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

I used to play Halo online a bit in college with my roommates and the 12 year old punks I was playing against used some wildly colorful language regarding every woman in my life.

I didn't listen/watch what Todd Wash said, I can't imagine it was anything particularly bad.  

4 minutes ago, Hawkster said:

If anyone thinks kids don't hear that type of language, you should have been around my high school basketball coach when he got mad.   Some of things he said would have made a sailor blush.

Neato story.  Did he do it at the school pep rally?  

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, FlinFlan80 said:

I actually do know. I also know ndsu plans to appeal the suspensions. Can’t wait to say I told you so when I know more about your team than you bud.

Not really.   Youre way late.

• Downvote 1

11 hours ago, shep said:

In some thread, the plundering turd fans said that UND was not their main rival.

They are liars. How many posts did they have here today and on a weekly basis? They came over to beat their chests. They say they are not trolling, but yet have that little shot in many posts.

I just came from the USD-http://usdcoyotesports.proboards.com and SDSU http://sdsufans.com/board/
and I could not find a NDSU troll post in the 2 SD school FB threads for at least a few weeks. I went through the threads pretty fast and could of missed one or two posts, but for sure nothing like they show here.

Couple weeks ago we set the record straight on UND at NDSU = highest attendance. NDSU athletic department priced the UND game = highest ticket prices.

That = Rivalry my friends.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, shep said:

In some thread, the plundering turd fans said that UND was not their main rival.

I would have to say, maybe not in football, but I think there's a case that the rivalry is alive and well in men's and women's basketball. 

8 minutes ago, Goon said:

I would have to say, maybe not in football, but I think there's a case that the rivalry is alive and well in men's and women's basketball. 

Get real. They’ll always be obsessed with us. They can try and deny it for now but the first questionable play that doesn’t go their way against us will make it obvious that there is just a different level of disdain towards us.

• Upvote 1