SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

7 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

So jealous - it's just too funny.   

Thought it was amusing when Klieman thanked the media yesterday. Probably appropriate considering how many stories they sat on for him. Don't want to lose access or anything like that, Bohl set a nice precedent there. He's in for a rude awakening in Manhattan. 

10 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Thought it was amusing when Klieman thanked the media yesterday. Probably appropriate considering how many stories they sat on for him. Don't want to lose access or anything like that, Bohl set a nice precedent there. He's in for a rude awakening in Manhattan. 

You should be worrying about your own  athletic dept that is on a serious decline. 

38 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

You should be worrying about your own  athletic dept that is on a serious decline. 

Serious decline?

Considering your biased background/allegiances as well as your lack of objectivity, no one should listen to your predictions of a "serious decline". 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bison Dan said:

So jealous - it's just too funny.   

What a simple mind. Not jealousy, simply pointing out the double standard and deception within the same company: Forum Communications. Herald appropriately reports suspensions and legal issues - Forum DOES NOT. Forum reporters are not journalists. They are part of the NDSU Athletic Dept. Makes one wonder what else is not being reported. Forum Sports Dept. is culpable in this situation. They DID NOT REPORT what they knew. Didn't want to spoil the party. Shameful. Cannot hold yourself out as a news outlet, when you do not report the news. Say what you are and represent yourself appropriately - propaganda.

Hard for you to look at the difference rationally when all you want to do is come here and troll. Open your small mind. Ya-but Ya-but Ya-but...

1 minute ago, Stockdamhockey said:

What a simple mind. Not jealousy, simply pointing out the double standard and deception within the same company: Forum Communications. Herald appropriately reports suspensions and legal issues - Forum DOES NOT. Forum reporters are not journalists. They are part of the NDSU Athletic Dept. Makes one wonder what else is not being reported. Forum Sports Dept. is culpable in this situation. They DID NOT REPORT what they knew. Didn't want to spoil the party. Shameful. Cannot hold yourself out as a news outlet, when you do not report the news. Say what you then - propaganda.

Hard for you to look at the difference rationally when all you want to do is come here and troll. Open your small mind. Ya-but Ya-but Ya-but...

And this matters to you why?  

6 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Obviously, I am a college football fan. The suspension of a starting FB for a positive drug test on the eve of a National Championship game is a story. It became a non-story by choice of the Forum Sports Staff. Collusion? It goes to the integrity of the game of college football on so many levels. This most likely is and may be an isolated incident for NDSU. However, how will anyone ever know that given that NOTHING adverse is ever reported. Leaves the casual fan to wonder "what else do we not know/" The lack of reporting on this particular incident opens the door to so many questions. Needlessly so. Report it and move on.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bison Dan said:

Dan, if this was reversed you would have been on this board the minute it was reported.  You can’t deny that.  Your response is classic when the shoe is in the other foot.  Where did he get it?  That might even be more interesting than him missing the game.  

What’s your thoughts on rumor of Trey Lance to KSU??

http://www.ncaa.org/2018-19-ncaa-banned-drugs-list

As far as I’ve heard, all we know is he used a banned stimulant without permission. Lots of these listed are used by the majority of college kids these days as study aids and are perfectly legal to the ncaa with the proper paperwork from my understanding. As far as we know, his only crime may be not getting the proper paperwork filed.

Obviously, it could also be a more serious situation too, but who knows.

I didn't watch, didn't care to watch things go the way SU planned.  I did predict something like a top player for EWU would be out, and sure enough I read today the defensive big sky POY was out on the D line for EWU.  You can't make this stuff up.

26 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

I didn't watch, didn't care to watch things go the way SU planned.  I did predict something like a top player for EWU would be out, and sure enough I read today the defensive big sky POY was out on the D line for EWU.  You can't make this stuff up.

Do you say this to mean that EWU was at some sort of disadvantage due to this injury?

6 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Do you say this to mean that EWU was at some sort of disadvantage due to this injury?

I thought it said he assaulted someone, not good.  I played in a game, missing our NFL TE while UNC had their NFL D Lineman.  You can say "next man up" but that's just something people say.  It hurt us a lot.

2 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

I thought it said he assaulted someone, not good.  I played in a game, missing our NFL TE while UNC had their NFL D Lineman.  You can say "next man up" but that's just something people say.  It hurt us a lot.

You may be right on the reason he was out. 

I was just trying to understand your meaning behind saying “you can’t make it up”. 

2 hours ago, Bison06 said:

You may be right on the reason he was out. 

I was just trying to understand your meaning behind saying “you can’t make it up”. 

Could also be that NDSU is not only the best team but have also had a horseshoe up their ass for 8 straight years. Can’t win titles without luck otherwise there would be more frequent dynasties.

1 hour ago, geaux_sioux said:

Could also be that NDSU is not only the best team but have also had a horseshoe up their ass for 8 straight years. Can’t win titles without luck otherwise there would be more frequent dynasties.

I don’t disagree that to win a championship often some things have to fall your way, but NDSU hasn’t exactly been immune from the types of challenges other teams have faced, I would argue they have just handled them better. Winning championships in two separate seasons where the head coach and much of the staff are working for two universities’ interests is a pretty unique challenge to overcome. The Klieman transition seemed to go infinitely smoother than the Bohl transition. 

14 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I don’t disagree that to win a championship often some things have to fall your way, but NDSU hasn’t exactly been immune from the types of challenges other teams have faced, I would argue they have just handled them better. Winning championships in two separate seasons where the head coach and much of the staff are working for two universities’ interests is a pretty unique challenge to overcome. The Klieman transition seemed to go infinitely smoother than the Bohl transition. 

The transition will now start to show it's true colors.

• Upvote 1

• UNDBIZ locked this topic