SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

5 minutes ago, Bubbasburner said:

We got a true freshman (Tutsie) that played a significant amount of snaps at safety this year, ...

10 solo, 7 assists, 17 tackles, 2 int, and a kick block in 12 games. That ain't Robby G (49/35/84, 6 int, in 15 games). ;) 

Grimsley's loss will be felt more than Stick's loss. That's my prediction. 

4 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

10 solo, 7 assists, 17 tackles, 2 int, and a kick block in 12 games. That ain't Robby G (49/35/84, 6 int, in 15 games). ;) 

I'm a broken record here it seems, but the parallels to '13/'14 are everywhere in this offseason. Grimsley took over for Dudzik and everyone said the same thing. Grimsley took a minute to step in as a freshman, but overall did well.

I feel confident Tutsie will be the next great safety at NDSU. Klieman spoke more highly of him than any player I can think of in recent memory.

6 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Grimsley played a bulk of the safety snaps. Tutsie was in on a few of them, but played a ton of special teams (shouldn't have said significant amount of safety snaps). We'll just have to agree to disagree.

9 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I'm a broken record here it seems, but the parallels to '13/'14 are everywhere in this offseason. Grimsley took over for Dudzik and everyone said the same thing. Grimsley took a minute to step in as a freshman, but overall did well.

I feel confident Tutsie will be the next great safety at NDSU. Klieman spoke more highly of him than any player I can think of in recent memory.

Grimsley was a liability his fr and so years. JR and SR years were rock solid. 

1 hour ago, UND1981 said:

They've won 7 of last 8.  Who's going to stop them next year?  No one. 

Dumbest thing I've read all day.  Maybe they win it all next year maybe not.  It is a new team. Different players different coach different year.

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Grimsley was a liability his fr and so years. JR and SR years were rock solid. 

I agree, as was Dudzik if you look back.

In defense of both of them, our defense is designed to funnel most running plays to the safety so if they miss a tackle the play is going to go big.

2 hours ago, jdub27 said:

I'm sure it is a tradition and I have no issue with that, hope have a blast, they definitely deserve it.

I'm talking about the part where they are openly pandering on social media by the players asking for donations to cover their tab. Do you really think that athletic department is supportive of that portion of the message?

I have never heard of that until now.

.Checked it out and did you listen to the music in the background? The whole bit is hilarious.

But I do question the fund donation thing.

8 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Link????

U really think Calliou and McFeeley would write an article about it?  

You realize that multiple players got suspended for PEDs/Substances by the NCAA and literally nothing from the Forum. 

But they did wrote a FULL article about how a former player got his garage broke into.

8 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

U really think Calliou and McFeeley would write an article about it?  

You realize that multiple players got suspended for PEDs/Substances by the NCAA and literally nothing from the Forum. 

But they did wrote a FULL article about how a former player got his garage broke into.

Since you know so much who were they?  Names and links please!  Couldn't be as bad as the 3 drug DEALERS on your 2017 team.

22 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Why aren't you talking about your 2019 team.  You guys have Bison derangement syndrome.  Sad.

Is that what you expected when you clicked here?

You could click on the 2019 season thread to read about that?  

Again, you would have posted on this board so quickly if roles were reversed.  And the media would have the balls to write about it.  Still nothing.  

It’s North Dakota. You can walk into any local bar and they will tell you what happened to Robbins and the boys. Trust someone. If you want to hear them talk about how all the guys who got in trouble didn’t deserve there is probably a bisonville thread for that.

12 minutes ago, FlinFlan80 said:

It’s North Dakota. You can walk into any local bar and they will tell you what happened to Robbins and the boys. Trust someone. If you want to hear them talk about how all the guys who got in trouble didn’t deserve there is probably a bisonville thread for that.

So you dont know. Got it.

33 minutes ago, bison73 said:

33 minutes ago, bison73 said:

I actually do know. I also know ndsu plans to appeal the suspensions. Can’t wait to say I told you so when I know more about your team than you bud.

8 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

I keep saying it because it's true.

I'm hoping that someone finally figures out that you don't need fancy schemes or systems but what you do need is a relentless commitment to be exceptional at what you do. Every day, every practice, every snap, every step, every move. If it's not exact, do it again or find someone who will. 

So how do you stop the NDSU momentum. You don't. What you do do is ... 

Control what's yours to control: Become relentlessly exceptional at what you do. The rest will take care of itself from there. 

Too simple. There is some method to the madness. 

1 hour ago, homer said:

15 minute mark of the video on the link....

https://www.am1100theflag.com/news/3804-todd-wash-jacksonville-jaguars-joins-pepfest

What were you saying about Sioux derangement syndrome????

Once a Bison, Always a Bison.  Nice touch Todd, swearing right in front of all the kids.  What an embarrassing display.  

Then, the crowd starts chanting "Sioux suck sh&t" right in front of all the kids.  I guess that's what they call Bison Pride.  

2 minutes ago, Stockdamhockey said:

Todd Wash has NEVER been associated with class. Whomever gave him the chance to speak publicly should be fired. Embarrassing.

Really, quite embarrassing.  I can't believe that guy coached anything above peewee football.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Once a Bison, Always a Bison.  Nice touch Todd, swearing right in front of all the kids.  What an embarrassing display.  

Then, the crowd starts chanting "Sioux suck sh&t" right in front of all the kids.  I guess that's what they call Bison Pride.  

You act like kids above 8 don’t know all the swear words and use them when their parents aren’t around.