SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

9 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

So players are taking substances that are on the list without pepper paperwork? Interesting angle to take, nothing to see I guess, just a clerical error with multiple players. 

Multiple players?????  There was only Robbins.  You guys are praying its bigger than what it is.

47 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Where in that article did it say that TR was telling the kids to take illegal supplements. That is what you said and thats where I asked for the link.

Went back just to get clarification for myself that you are actually saying that TR is involved in this.

The reason I ask is supplements would be under the preview of the S&C coach.

Just stating what my reliable source has told me. If you have ever met Tyler, you would know he is still very much into lifting and supplementation, so that’s why I do believe my source. Sorry it bisonville is saying otherwise about your future OC.

47 minutes ago, FlinFlan80 said:

Just stating what my reliable source has told me. If you have ever met Tyler, you would know he is still very much into lifting and supplementation, so that’s why I do believe my source. Sorry it bisonville is saying otherwise about your future OC.

BV isnt part of this conversation.  But your accusations are.  You are saying that TR told players to take illegal supplements. Is that correct?

I would be very careful in answering that question.

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, bison73 said:

I said your timeline is off and still is.

I know when I was told by my source that they all knew.  So if it's earlier than that then this is really ridiculous.  They pretty much sat on the information at the request of NDSU then.

1 minute ago, UND1983 said:

I know when I was told by my source that they all knew.  So if it's earlier than that then this is really ridiculous.  They pretty much sat on the information at the request of NDSU then.

Thats nothing more that misguided conjecture.

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Thats nothing more that misguided conjecture.

That's your opinion and nothing more.

You don't think it's strange that an internet reporter was the one who "broke" the story shortly before game time when at least one player, who was a starter, didn't even make the trip? The team had been there since Thursday and Forum Communications had multiple reporters there the whole time and just happened not to notice.

That's besides hearing that at least one or two reporters flat out knew and chose not to report it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

That's your opinion and nothing more.

You don't think it's strange that an internet reporter was the one who "broke" the story shortly before game time when at least one player, who was a starter, didn't even make the trip? The team had been there since Thursday and Forum Communications had multiple reporters there the whole time and just happened not to notice.

That's besides hearing that at least one or two reporters flat out knew and chose not to report it. 

Back in the day Eddie Schultz told me about some shenanigans SU was pulling with their scholarship totals.

I asked him why he didn't report it since he was a Fargo sportscaster.  He said he wouldn't be allowed near the team again if he did.  

11 hours ago, bison73 said:

BV isnt part of this conversation.  But your accusations are.  You are saying that TR told players to take illegal supplements. Is that correct?

I would be very careful in answering that question.

I love that you got butthurt that I mentioned Bisonville. That's classic.

Hold on....are you threatening me behind your computer screen? Man you are tough. What in the heck are you going to do about me and my thoughts? Tell the Bisonville boys what one UND fan heard and believes to be true? 

Yes. I heard from numerous sources that Coach Roehl believed that the substance was legal and it turns out it was not.

12 hours ago, bison73 said:

Mcfeeley doesnt care. If there was a story he would have been all over it.

You are really that delusional huh? The last thing the Fargo media wants to put out is negative news on the most valuable asset in the town and, currently athletic wise, in the state.

1 hour ago, FlinFlan80 said:

I love that you got butthurt that I mentioned Bisonville. That's classic.

Hold on....are you threatening me behind your computer screen? Man you are tough. What in the heck are you going to do about me and my thoughts? Tell the Bisonville boys what one UND fan heard and believes to be true? 

Yes. I heard from numerous sources that Coach Roehl believed that the substance was legal and it turns out it was not.

It was his job to KNOW not just think..... going into the playoffs with a natty looming.... get serious. Ignorance is no excuse.....

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

I see they promoted their steroid coordinator to offensive coordinator to reward a job well done. 

Um, we don't know that. ;)

Rob Port loves to stick a thumb into the eye of the universities. I wonder where he is on all of this. 

19 minutes ago, Stockdamhockey said:

Old Stale Blood at offensive coordinator......or is this a trend?  I will take Danny over Juice Coordinator at NDJuiceU any day.

Rutgers guys seems like a mystery.......worst offense in college football, let's grab from that staff.  Good for them!!

Headberg, associate HC.  LMAO on this one, from personal experience I am an expert on this one!!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

I see they promoted their steroid coordinator to offensive coordinator to reward a job well done. 

Amazing that with all their resources they will end up with a totally green OC who isn't exactly a Mensa candidate.  Freund looks really good comparatively.  

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Um, we don't know that. ;)

Rob Port loves to stick a thumb into the eye of the universities. I wonder where he is on all of this. 

He works for the inforum now so maybe this is one story he cannot touch? I assume this is the same reason Tom Miller is not reporting on it for his Fargo coworkers.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Siouxperman8 said:

Back in the day Eddie Schultz told me about some shenanigans SU was pulling with their scholarship totals.

I asked him why he didn't report it since he was a Fargo sportscaster.  He said he wouldn't be allowed near the team again if he did.  

Thats a very long time ago.  Cant get away with that stuff now.