SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

8 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

My deep inside source said the substance was given to the players and I won't say by whom, but can confirm what FlinFlan said.

Rumor mill is churning with lots of stories right now, hard to know what’s true, but your sources are saying similar things to mine.

5 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Rumor mill is churning with lots of stories right now, hard to know what’s true, but your sources are saying similar things to mine.

Looks like rumors will because truth soon. As I said yesterday and basically got laughed at by you. Media doesn’t want to tarnish the current achievements, which ndsu did earn and they are a killer football team. However, facts won’t be able to be ignored soon enough.

3 minutes ago, FlinFlan80 said:

Looks like rumors will because truth soon. As I said yesterday and basically got laughed at by you. Media doesn’t want to tarnish the current achievements, which ndsu did earn and they are a killer football team. However, facts won’t be able to be ignored soon enough.

Our discourse yesterday(between you and me) has nothing to do with this topic. You are confusing me with another poster.

our discussion was about injuries.

1 hour ago, Bubbasburner said:

Trust me, if Clemson, Alabama or any of those top 10 teams in the final AP call us and asked us for a game, we wouldn't hesitate. Problem is they won't cause they'd much rather play a lower tier FCS team to beat by 30+. It doesn't look good when it comes to the CFP rankings and one of them plays us and only beats us by 2 or less scores. Sure they could beat us by much more, but this is one reason why they wont schedule us.

Well then that's changed. I know that early in this current run, there were games against some big time programs turned down for various reasons. 

26 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

42 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

If this is accurate (if) that is concerning to me.

Not about the winning, but about the future State liability if such substances were provided by a State employee and later found to have long-term detrimental health effects. 

This has more to do with the correct paper work being filed. Huge mistake on NDSUs  part. Nobody is denying that the supplements werent used.

7 minutes ago, bison73 said:

This has more to do with the correct paper work being filed. Huge mistake on NDSUs  part. Nobody is denying that the supplements werent used.

Obviously, I hope this is the case, some of the rumors I’ve heard from more than one person suggest it may not be so simple as that. But you know how the rumor mill can be.

Until the official story comes out, I’m going to give the benefit of the doubt.

If its up to the Forum the story may never come out.

It's odd how happy McFeeley typically is to rip people/hot topics in his editorials... but when this came up he sat on it down in Frisco, basically hiding it from the public.  Odd indeed.

Cause it would sure as hell garner a lot of clicks.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

If its up to the Forum the story may never come out.

It's odd how happy McFeeley typically is to rip people/hot topics in his editorials... but when this came up he sat on it down in Frisco, basically hiding it from the public.  Odd indeed.

Cause it would sure as hell garner a lot of clicks.

McFeeley and Jim Acosta are cousins. 

Mike has slightly more talent than any of the Kardashians.

He's a clown.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Bison06 said:

Obviously, I hope this is the case, some of the rumors I’ve heard from more than one person suggest it may not be so simple as that. But you know how the rumor mill can be.

Until the official story comes out, I’m going to give the benefit of the doubt.

Due to the ambiguous nature of the NCAA Im going to with hold judgement as well. And I have now heard a couple of different scenarios as well.

5 hours ago, bison73 said:

And youre not with us??? LOL Seriously look at the amount of posts dedicated to you guys trying to bolster the "UND is your rival" narrative.  :lol: That door swings both ways on this subject.

There is just more disdain towards you because of your past actions to the point some dont want anything to do with you.  Which  transends the parameters of a rivalry to just plain hate and that serves no one well.

*Makes a comment about the amount of posts made*

*Proceeds to make 10 posts on page 20 alone*

Because of the ambiguous nature of the NCAA Im going to give the benefit of the doubt also.

5 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

*Makes a comment about the amount of posts made*

*Proceeds to make 10 posts on page 20 alone*

your point????

11 hours ago, FlinFlan80 said:

Where in that article did it say that TR was telling the kids to take illegal supplements. That is what you said and thats where I asked for the link.

Went back just to get clarification for myself that you are actually saying that TR is involved in this.

The reason I ask is supplements would be under the preview of the S&C coach.

2 hours ago, FlinFlan80 said:

Mcfeeley doesnt care. If there was a story he would have been all over it.

26 minutes ago, bison73 said:

But the use and permissions is I am told. We will just have to wait and see.

So players are taking substances that are on the list without pepper paperwork? Interesting angle to take, nothing to see I guess, just a clerical error with multiple players. 

3 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

So players are taking substances that are on the list without pepper paperwork? Interesting angle to take, nothing to see I guess, just a clerical error with multiple players. 

Who are the players? The article only mentions Robbins.