SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 FCS Playoffs

UND-FB-FAN

All UND fans want for Christmas is a Bison loss. Still living vicariously through NDSU's success and failure rather than supporting and focussing on your own team.

Definition of a loser fan base.

Wait, let me get this straight.  You are on a UND fan message board making posts and you are telling us to focus on our own team??!!  We are focusing on our team.  But news flashm UND is not playing college football anymore this season.  This thread's topic is "2014 FCF Playoffs."  When your team is not in it, of course we are going to be talking about other teams!!  Does this make sense to you?  Oh wait.....just realized that your moniker is 2011BisonAlumni!!  Now it makes sense to me why you don't get it!! :)

• Upvote 1

God help this place if the Bison take it all again...... ;)

It would be a great accomplishment, and life will move on just fine.  It would likely warrant another GameDay visit.  Say ESPN were to come calling with interest in the 9/19/15 date, how would that be received by FU administration and supporters?  Very poorly, is my hunch.   

It would be a great accomplishment, and life will move on just fine. It would likely warrant another GameDay visit. Say ESPN were to come calling with interest in the 9/19/15 date, how would that be received by FU administration and supporters? Very poorly, is my hunch.

Administration would be more than okay with it I imagine. Most fans would probably be excited. Some would be less than thrilled.

God help this place if the Bison take it all again...... ;)

Actually, ss.com has been quite supportive and complimentary of the Bison national championships the past 3 years, especially considering the copious amount of trolling done by you and your cohorts. Even though several ss posters may root against NDSU, there has been an underlying appreciation for what the Bison have accomplished.

• Upvote 1

All UND fans want for Christmas is a Bison loss. Still living vicariously through NDSU's success and failure rather than supporting and focussing on your own team.

Definition of a loser fan base.

Oh please. We all know most NDSU fans like yourself would prefer to rip out their own kids' fingernails with a pliers rather than see UND win a championship in any sport, especially football.

The amount of time you spend here speaks volumes about how much you supposedly couldn't care less about UND...

I'll grab them next time she invites me over for dinner.

LOL, thanks, appreciate that a lot.

While you're at it, can you also grab my leopard-print Snuggie, leather mask, gag ball, horseshoe, Michigan football helmet, and my bottle of Super Glue too?

I already know what you're gonna say...don't ask.

• Upvote 2

Ndsu isn't at the gopher's level in any sport (there's a gulf between the BIG and the summit in bball).  I don't think they really view them as an opponent/rival like we do.

I think is more of the fact that a high percentage of NDSU fans grew up in MN, and NDSU doesn't have hockey.  If you grew up cheering for gopher hockey, why would you root for UND hockey if you are a bison fan that grew up in MN?   You have plenty of bison fans who root for either und or gopher hockey.

LOL, thanks, appreciate that a lot.

While you're at it, can you also grab my leopard-print Snuggie, leather mask, gag ball, horseshoe, Michigan football helmet, and my bottle of Super Glue too?

I already know what you're gonna say...don't ask.

I was okay with the first few items but I kinda lost it when I saw the Michigan helmet.  Got it repainted.  Steeler helmet now.

Since this happened last weekend at the NDSU playoff game, and probably happens at every NDSU home game, so I'll post this here...............yesterday my wife and I were helping at my youngest daughter's school over the lunch hour. She is 9 and a 3rd grader.  One of her classmates a boy, knowing our family cheers for UND, came up to my wife and I and he said he was at the Bision game last Saturday. He also told to us "you guys don't ever want to go a Bison FB game because there are older kids there that yell Sioux suck and the "s" word the whole game".  

Stay classy Bison nation............................

Since this happened last weekend at the NDSU playoff game, and probably happens at every NDSU home game, so I'll post this here...............yesterday my wife and I were helping at my youngest daughter's school over the lunch hour. She is 9 and a 3rd grader.  One of her classmates a boy, knowing our family cheers for UND, came up to my wife and I and he said he was at the Bision game last Saturday. He also told to us "you guys don't ever want to go a Bison FB game because there are older kids there that yell Sioux suck and the "s" word the whole game".  

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia.

The obsession continues.

When is the last time UND beat NDSU on an ND recruit? Weston Dressler is the last player I can think of.

I mean, I don't want to go waaaaaay back, but 2015 UND verbal Elijah Grady had an offer from NDSU.  And considering how Mussman recruited ND, you don't exactly have a whole lot to brag about.

When is the last time UND beat NDSU on an ND recruit? Weston Dressler is the last player I can think of.

Mollberg and I'm sure there is more but yes NDSU has lately won a majority of them. Better question do you ever post on Bisonville?

Don't be naive, I was a 2005 recruit and chose UND over NDSU, SDSU, Indiana, and multiple walk on offers from other Big Ten schools.  I was offered a half scholarship to UND and a full to NDSU, SDSU, and Indiana and chose UND because of the staff and the opportunity to play defense.  NDSU hasn't won every recruiting battle since either.  If you don't know what you're talking about, stay away because you reflect poorly on the institution you associate yourself with......

My folks wouldn't even let me talk to NDSU......Rocky was crashing and burning at that time.

Since this happened last weekend at the NDSU playoff game, and probably happens at every NDSU home game, so I'll post this here...............yesterday my wife and I were helping at my youngest daughter's school over the lunch hour. She is 9 and a 3rd grader. One of her classmates a boy, knowing our family cheers for UND, came up to my wife and I and he said he was at the Bision game last Saturday. He also told to us "you guys don't ever want to go a Bison FB game because there are older kids there that yell Sioux suck and the "s" word the whole game".

PA: On the play, that's another Bison..

Everyone: first down! Oooooh move those chains.

Pockets of student section: Sioux Suck s---.

Moral of the story is to shut down the Bison offense and you won't hear it much.

PA: On the play, that's another Bison..

Everyone: first down! Oooooh move those chains.

Pockets of student section: Sioux Suck s---.

Moral of the story is to shut down the Bison offense and you won't hear it much.

Pretty pathetic take on things...but coming from you or any other SU troll here not suprised by that reasoning.