SiouxSports.com Forum

Facilities Master Plan

The Sicatoka

Once I graduated I also don't have anything Und related on my car. Bad marketing by und?

Is your money where your mouth is Darrell. Got a UND yard sign?

No but I do have a Fighting Sioux flag flying in the middle of Bisonville. Don't see too many UND flags flying around GF. Marketing is more than just a commercial.

Yeah he has a yard sign....he got 2 Bisonville fantasy points for it!

Speaking of that, check out 'Bisonville Jeopardy' if you happen to venture there, obviously quite a few stabs at UND but they hammer on GSU and each other quite a bit too...pretty funny actually.

Lakes, star2city, and DaveK are referenced...really surprised darell wasn't included as popular as he is there. :whistling:

Speaking of that, check out 'Bisonville Jeopardy' if you happen to venture there, obviously quite a few stabs at UND but they hammer on GSU and each other quite a bit too...pretty funny actually.

Lakes, star2city, and DaveK are referenced...really surprised darell wasn't included as popular as he is there. :whistling:

Aces1020 or whatever number he uses is basically the only one that includes me.

Try not to die early by heart attach stressing over lack of yard signs.

Bison yard sign probably outnumber Sioux yard signs/flags in Bismarck by 5 or 10 to 1. On the other hand, UND car decals and license plate frames probably outnumber Bison one by the same ratio. However, there are a TON of Bison car decals and license plate frames on I-29 on a Saturday in the fall when NDSU is playing at home. What does all this mean? Probably that I don't drive I-29 enough in the winter to see all the Sioux decals on the way to the Ralph. Where am I going with this? Sorry, I forgot. :sad:

Bison yard sign probably outnumber Sioux yard signs/flags in Bismarck by 5 or 10 to 1. On the other hand, UND car decals and license plate frames probably outnumber Bison one by the same ratio. However, there are a TON of Bison car decals and license plate frames on I-29 on a Saturday in the fall when NDSU is playing at home. What does all this mean? Probably that I don't drive I-29 enough in the winter to see all the Sioux decals on the way to the Ralph. Where am I going with this? Sorry, I forgot. :sad:

The few Bison households in Grand Forks seem either have big signs in their front windows or on their yards. Just their way of being obnoxious and showing they lack style.

Pulled this from the football forum from Sioux10Fan:

Announced yesterday at team banquet that groundbreaking for IPF will be May 1st. This should be a great help to future recruiting. 15.6 million raised so far. 1.2 million expected soon to complete project.

Here is a link to the page at the Alumni Association where one can donate specifically to the Indoor Practice Facility: UND Foundation

They don't care if a person gives $10 or $10,000 dollars. Let's get this thing done!

While watching the Portland St.-Eastern Washington basketball game last night, I noticed that PSU also has a single video board hanging on one end of their arena. And they are another school like Sac St. that plays in a tiny high school like gym with about 1,000 seats. I think UND must be the only Big Sky school that doesn't have some sort of video board. If they can't have, or afford, a center-hung scoreboard, there should be no reason the Sioux Center shouldn't have a flat screen video board on each end of the court.

• Upvote 1