SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

39 minutes ago, SuhakiYeahYeah said:

A guy that intrigues me that I never see talked about is William Lawson-Body. He performs above a point per game in the NAHL and if you look at his Twitter pretty much everything he retweets is Grand Forks related, including UND. 

He's been mentioned, discussing whether or not his scholarship as the son of professors would count towards the team count of 18. But according to a scout he has a 4.0 and a near perfect SAT/ACT; he should go Ivy or NESCAC with that.

14 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

He's been mentioned, discussing whether or not his scholarship as the son of professors would count towards the team count of 18. But according to a scout he has a 4.0 and a near perfect SAT/ACT; he should go Ivy or NESCAC with that.

Poor kid has not one but two accountants (accountancy professors) for parents. Imagine allowance time for him!  :D 

https://und.edu/directory/assion.lawsonbody
https://und.edu/directory/laurence.lawsonbody 

1 hour ago, SuhakiYeahYeah said:

A guy that intrigues me that I never see talked about is William Lawson-Body. He performs above a point per game in the NAHL and if you look at his Twitter pretty much everything he retweets is Grand Forks related, including UND. 

Good player. Not UND caliber though. 

4 minutes ago, AJS said:

Quick spin on social media and he follows UND / UND related accounts, along with other schools.

Been hearing about this kid since Nashville and everyone is drooling over him. Chyz and Smaby are both in Waterloo. Gotta get this done.

On 4/13/2022 at 11:10 PM, ChadR said:

Macklin Celebrini from Shattuck Prep team signed a tender with Chicago Steel. Would have probably been #1 pick in USHL draft.

Great news for colleges as he was the #1 overall pick in WHL draft to Seattle Thunderbirds. I'm sure he is #1 recruit on our radar. 117 pts playing midget AAA as a 15 year old.

Another one that I really want. He'll start there this season, right? So. he will be there when Livanavage and Perron are there.

27 minutes ago, tnt said:

Thought someone said we weren’t on his list of potential schools.

We are not. Looks like he wants to go to a big school based on his top 5.  If he’s looking to play college next year we wouldn’t be a fit anyway. If he plays another year in Chicago could always try to change his mind I guess.